Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Just went on a long walk cause I was playing Pokemon Go! smile.gif

Monster Hunter Generations, Hellblade Glavenus is way easier than I expected and the hyper monsters are fantastic for some practice on really not getting hit.

Just beat Telltale GoT... it was soooooooooo good I loved it

Playing the Walking dead S1&2 now

playing world of warcraft right now, trying to spawn camp a hunter pet (sian-rotam)

also trying to spawn camp time-lost proto-drake, but thats going to take like a year of patience

Currently playing Pokemon Omega Ruby and trying to get through its Delta episode.

Currently playing TERA. I just reached level 65, so trying to finish up quests towards End Game

Currently addicted to Smite. And I would be playing it now if the stupid Playstation Network weren't down AGAIN. I never really bothered with multiplayer much with my PS3 so I never really paid too much attention to how often PSN went down, but it seems like they've been having issues a lot lately. I think this is the second time in the past week alone.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Anyways, happy thoughts!

Smite is one of those games that I was aware of on PC, but I knew it would probably never be able to handle it, so I never really looked into it too much. But a DoTA for my console? HEAVEN.

Maybe I'll go see what's up on Heroes of the Storm?

Dragon's Dogma, just restarted after finishing for like the fifth time. It's one of those games where, no matter how many times I play it, I always seem to find something new. Like how I have, quite literally, only JUST obtained the namesake weapon.

Still missing two of the endings, so gonna go for them this time.

Edited by CharonDusk

I've been playing Fable 3. I finished the main storyline, but I found Sunset house which I haven't done the other times I've played, so that was cool.

Been playing KH2 ever since I heard this the other day.

Currently playing Bioshock/Destiny and Until Dawn at the same time haha. Recently bought Until dawn and I find it fascinating but meh 'click and plays' don't always appeal to me tbh.