Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

So apparently we have Call of Duty: Black Ops for our wii. None of us knew this or have any idea where it came from. But we have it, so that's what I'm playing now, lol. (V misleading that it says multiplayer, though, since apparently wii can't handle splitscreen. =_= My mom and I were looking forward to doing it together. Now she just watches me and laughs herself to death instead.)

EA's Star Wars Battlefront. And getting my back end kicked in multiplayer I may add. :/

About to jump back into my first game slot in DOOM 2016. I've already finished the campaign so now I'm just replaying levels, maxing out everything, getting all the secrets I missed and generally having fun.

Fallout 4. My internet finally let my console connect so I was able to finally download all the DLC(I had bought a season pass when it was cheap). Now I am playing through again.

Portal 2 co-op with my sister. We can never play for very long before getting too annoyed with one another though, haha.

I've been playing Furvilla a lot. I know it's not a video game, but it's still a fun game. I get addicted. xd.png

Mario Party DS on an emulator. I will admit that I've been using savestates to cheat a bit by redoing minigames if I lose, though I haven't had to use it that often.

I really want a controller for my comp so I can emulate consoles besides the NES and SNES...

Batman Arkham Knight I'm trying to platinum it :x Riddler is going to be annoying though lol

I'm always playing Overwatch have been since release and will continue to do so.. I just hit diamond in competitive so yaaaaaaay ;w;

Just got Nioh rolleyes.gif pretty much sums it up about now lol I suck so much at this game it's not even funny stuck on the 2 boss she's so annoying and that game is so rage inducing xd.png

I plays Warrior cats untold tales and the demo version of Niche a genetics survival game...

Even the demo of niche is fun! And its kinda fun to make all the stories as you play through WC:UT.

Terraria. Followed by MORE Terraria. I only just got it last December even though it's been out for years. I always said I'd be more into Minecraft if it was 2D, and Terraria proves it.

Dead Space. Doing me some Necromorph hunting. And by that I mean running around like a headless chicken while the enemies wonder what the fudge is going on.

So far died once to a necromorph, 3 times to environmental factors, once to a "FOR SCIENCE!" Incident and 2775326535 times to that annoying ring on the asteroid you need to stick the beacon on.

Considering restarting once I've finished, because I was on chapter 3 before I realised "Hey, ya know those tiny boxes on the wall? Those have nodes in them!" Forget facepalm, I literally facedesked when I realised because I had tried to open one in chapter 1 to no avail, so I've been ignoring them until I accidentally opened one.

Edited by CharonDusk

League of Legends. Practicing with one of the champions named Draven.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and the graphics for the portion with Aqua in Dark World are just amazing. The game is very good as well, short about 4 hours if you take your time with the objectives. But I take it more as a sold and published demo for KH 3. Still in the Dream Drop Distance portion because fighting Xemnas on a small hand held is really hard to do when you have adult sized hands. And the PS4 controls are a little more smoothed out compared to the 3DS controls.

Dragon Age: Inquisition still, but a new game and character. Trying so hard not to kill anything.

Moved on to Dead Space 2. Chapter 1 and already died. Mmhmm.

Starting to consider getting into Dark Souls, if just for the lore and the challenge.