Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Pokemon HeartGold. It's been a good while since I played it last, I forgot how much I enjoyed this region. biggrin.gif

I'm playing Breath of the Wild. Last night I beat Calamity Ganon after wasting nearly all of my healing items. I only had two of the Divine Beasts completed, so now I'm going after Rudania.

Dragon age inquisition

It was kinda slow in the beginning it took me a while to get into it but I'm in love now it's so fun and will keep me occupied until MEA and the KH collection come out c:

I've been playing a game called 'Meadow' on Steam for quite a while now. laugh.gif

It's like a multiplayer 'Shelter' game except instead of killing others, you run around as an animal collecting essence and unlocking skins/emotes/animals. I've found it quite addictive, so far. smile.gif

If it counts, Fire Emblem Heroes. I've been a FE fan for sooooo long...And with school and work and all, it's really easy to pick up and play.

BUT, for like, console gaming, Breath of the Wild. Goodness I love the climbing mechanic in it! I know it's such a silly thing to like but I do.

Uh....

Skyrim (again)

Star Realms

and....

Clash Royal?

I guess that counts.

Starbound and Planetside 2. Starbound's a 2D sandbox that's a little bit like Terraria, but in space, and you can visit a bunch of different planets. It's extremely mod-friendly, too. Planetside 2 is a F2P MMOFPS, almost the only one of its kind/genre. I'm still learning the finer points, but so far it's pretty fun. It even has vehicle and aircraft combat.

I also got a controller recently and have been playing a few Gamecube games using Dolphin. Those games sure have aged well.

Dragon's Dogma. Trying to hunt some Griffins for a quest, but they keeping running away dry.gif

Persona 5.

Dragon's Dogma. Trying to hunt some Griffins for a quest, but they keeping running away  dry.gif

I know this pain.

Trying to get my old FF13 to 100% but I hate this one aftergame dungeon so much ... maybe doing some other missions for now....

Tasty blue.

Dolphin, you're so big that every rockets that the planes shoot out hits you instantly. You're making this lvl too hard for me.

I downloaded a Game Boy emulator app on my phone and I'm trying to find a good Pokemon ROM to download to it but I can't figure out how to work it it's been bugging me all night if someone who has a ROM could send me a PM for a trusted source that would be great the last thing I want is to get a virus on my phone.

On another note I'm having fun playing Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix on my PS4 it's a lot easier than I remember and I'm having a blast I can't believe it's been so long since I played the game then again Maleficent's Castle gave me nightmares.