Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Playing me some OldSchool Runescape right now, need to get back to some Animal Crossing on le 3DS soon cause $$$. Forever a loan

Smash 4 with my own custom music mod.

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

I was going over the order of my Games Bookcase and came across my old PS1 copies, and felt like playing it (a Bad BAD Idea, I'd forgotten how Obsessive I get over my farm in Harvest Moon games)

I'd forgotten how Obsessive I get over my farm in Harvest Moon games

Isn't that half the fun, though? xd.png

Me, just restarted Black and White 2. Gonna do something I've never done and be a NICE god. Lame, I know.

Isn't that half the fun, though? xd.png

Yeah, your right about that

playing Harvest Moon has taken my mind off getting my Wisdom teeth out But I have just spent the last 20 hours playing Harvest Moon and Yelling at Cliff to Back Off!! from my Ann

Yeah, your right about that

playing Harvest Moon has taken my mind off getting my Wisdom teeth out But I have just spent the last 20 hours playing Harvest Moon and Yelling at Cliff to Back Off!! from my Ann

Lol! Playing Harvest Moon really takes our time. Back to Nature will always be my favorite, I think it's because it was my first Harvest Moon game.

Well, I'm playing Undertale for the first time in my life and trying to avoid spoilers and have been failing with that...

Also, Sans and Papyrus are hilarious! I almost fell from the chair laughing at them xd.png

I've been replaying all the old PS2 Harry Potter games, ah the nostalgia!

and annoying controls that are completely whack... >.<