Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Finally started Fire Emblem Fates, currently on rebirth. Also playing overwatch and Star Wars Imperial Assault (board game) with my mates.

Monster Hunter Generations and Pokemon AlphaSapphire on the side.

Omega Ruby and Dark Souls III

Probably not the best idea but I got in the middle of what seems to be the longest pokemon battle ever when I was trying to save >w<

Got around to play Pokemon Go. Caught 45 pokemons today. My level is still too low so I don't have any impressive pokemons yet (10cp Onix anyone?) tongue.gif

AdVenture Capitalist. A dumb clicker/idler game where I played 955 hours for no reason.

I've been playing Fallen London and several small games off itch.io. I was playing Pokemon Go over the break, but I can't anymore because China :c

Fallen London ftw. Also Pokemon Go, until I had to write an article on the psychological effects of Pokemon Go which is summed up by 'behavioral conditioning' and 'helpful for depression'. It was the former that put me off, obviously, but I'm also returning to China soon where I will no longer be able to play it. Assassin's Creed is, as always, awesome. Asscreed is my fave game rn and I desperately want Syndicate but my laptop isn't good enough for the game.

I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter Generations recently, as well as Pokemon Yellow and Silver.

Been playing a lot of Pokemon Emerald and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor recently. Mostly the latter; it scratches an itch I'd been bothered by since FE turned into pure waifubait.

Dishonored, for the fifteenth time and STILL finding new things. There's something immensely satisfying about possessing a guy and making him walk off a tower to his squishy doom.

I'm playing Pokemon Showdown and Rune Factory 4. Replaying HeartGold and Skyrim! Bless up

Hoping to replay Fallout: New Vegas again, and I /was/ looking forward to No Man's Sky (RIP)