Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I'm about 9 hours into Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker and it's amazing! A bit like a cross between Persona, Pokemon and Fire Emblem smile.gif

Just finished Life is Strange on PS4 yesterday. My soul broke down at the end of it all. No, just no.

Finished all the endings on Nier: Automata the other day, it was amazing! Nier and P5 both had amazing sound tracks, hard to choose which one I like more haha.

Now playing Fire Emblem Echoes.

I never played the Oracle games from the Zelda franchise, so I'm playing them on my 3DS.

Just finished Life is Strange on PS4 yesterday. My soul broke down at the end of it all. No, just no.

I share your pain. It was rough - & I still wanted to know why the main character had that power to begin with. Oh, well. Maybe the sequel will shed some light on it.

*If you don't mind, what kind of TV did you play it on w/ your PS4?

Edited by Non2Happy

Been obsessed on Pokemon Revolution Online for the past few weeks.

Bloodborne.

Just finished it and it is by far one of my favourite games. Except for that one cheap bit with the Winter Lanterns and the bridge dry.gif

Excited to say that I'm about to start playing Pokemon Yellow for the first time in my life biggrin.gif

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Replay, but still very excited to see how everything goes.

Geometry Dash. It went on sale for $.99 today, took the chance to pick it up and am enjoying it a lot so far.

Tried playing Bendy and the Ink Machine: Reece's story. I gave up the will to live halfway into the third chapter, so I'm back on Bloodborne right now.