Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I did a search and did not find a topic, so please excuse me if there was one I missed. If this is a duplicate, please shut this topic down!

Now, assuming I'm safe here... What video game are you playing at the moment? What system? And what are your comments on the game?

(Sort of like the 'What are you Reading?' thread in books, only for games... =P)

Ahem. Right now, I'm playing Rune Factory Frontier, for the Wii. I love the Harvest Moon games, and the Rune Factory spin-off series has been a treat. I've only just started playing, just made it to the second week of my first Summer. I'm loving it so far; the characters are all great!

~Feathers

Edited by fly_away_soon

FF13 and soon hopefully red dead redemption^^

Just about to start Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for the PS2 whilst still trying to finish Resident Evil 4.

Also still playing SoulSilver on the DS.

SS is a fun little game, while RE4 scares the **** outta me.

Alan Wake on 360. Very fun game. I love the story and how its broken down in to something like TV episodes, the characters are great as is the game play.

Would be playing my cousin's Ninjatown, but got bored.

Anyway, i'm playing... Erm... Hmm... Oh yeah! Animal Crossing, gamecube. Although I wish I had LoZ: TP.(Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)

Penumbra Black Plague (PC) - Nearing the end. Pretty much the best game ever. o: But surprisingly not as scary as Overture.

Pokemon Pearl & SoulSilver (DS) - Stuck at the Elite Four in Pearl, still early on in SS. I prefer Pearl, but I appreciate SS's quicker battle interface. Kind of raging over the fact that I can't find a team I like yet though.

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) - Just doing another newgame+ run, trying to get new garment grids.

Star Ocean 3 (PS2) - Always. On my second 4D playthrough, putting off finishing the MoT because I'm frustrated with it.

I did start KH Rechain of Memories the other day but I haven't made any progress in it yet to speak of. I find it utterly confusing.

Edited by Koroshiya-Ichi

Hm.. Mostly working on Pokemon Emerald, as I am trying to breed for good IVed sableyes. I fail at it. Good game.. and its pokemon. Not much else to say. xd.png

That's pretty much it, though I am also slowly working on FF5 and FF12.

Currently trying to tackle Dead Space for the 360 after finally buying it; Nooot doing so good.

*that freaking game is terrifying if you try to play in the dark, too.* 8I

Dragon Age Origins is the game I'm working on right now. I've gotten bored with it so I'm taking a vidya break.

Eternally playing Pokemon.

So you play dragon age origins? How is it. Supposed to be really good.

I found it a bit difficult to get into but I quite like it!

I'm not an expert on RPGs so I couldn't give you insight on the battlan or anything.

The Game.

yes, you lost it. =P

Edited by Ælex

The Game.

yes, you lost it. =P

FFFFUUUUUUUU-

Been playing ACE Online for the past few days, hoping to hit level 72 tommorrow.

Planning to try Halo again if I can find it. If not, Half Life 2 all over again.

Currently half-way through my 26th playthrough of Portal, and Half-Life:Source.

zDoom (modification of the original Doom and Doom 2 to allow them to be played on newer computers) - I'm more or less always playing this, with perhaps a few months max in between mini-obsessions with it.

Team Fortress 2 - first online multiplayer game I've gotten into, and it's awesome. :3

Minesweeper - another one I go through mini-obsessions with from time to time.

I'm thinking I might play KOTOR again starting in a couple weeks, once I get through finals.

The Game.

yes, you lost it. =P

user posted image

-wins-

Edited by kamisaibou

Red Dead Redemption on the 360. I have a horsey taht I named Trigger! He is my favrotest horsey evar! laugh.gif

Seriously, though, I'm wayy into that game right now. Thing is, I'm not a fan of GTA, plus I generally suck at shooters. So, logically, I SHOULDN'T like it. But I adore it. Maybe it's the horse?

Next on my list will be Bayonetta, but I just got that one yesterday, but it looks fun. Now, if only I can peel myself off of that dang saddle....

Edited by Starscream64

Killing floor, then slashes of arma 2, might restart my settlers 3 missions (FINALLY FOUND IT IN A BARGAIN BASEMENT RACK!)

Morrowind I started getting into, but then I couldn't figure out combat and movement just sucked.... plus my stupid speakers broke.

Little Big Planet and Dragon Age: Origins. Both of these games are extremely addicting.

Most of my playing time goes to WoW atm, main character armory here. I also play a bit of CoD. Hmm what else, I play a little Star Craft on the side, I will probably be playing SCII as well when it comes out, and also DiabloIII. Yeah Blizzard makes the best games, well, right after Square ofcourse ^^,