Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Dragon Age Inquisition. Not sure how I feel about it yet but my character is adorable. laugh.gif

I think I'm almost finished Dying Light...so scary.

A great game of my childhood!

-SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE!-

I loved that game, and now I finally bought it again.

Edited by DragonKami

Minecraft and Undertale. I'm trying to get every ending on undertale

Brave Frontier... started playing in 2014, lost interest after a couple weeks of playing (got to like, level 28) but have recently picked it back up. Now I'm almost level 90 with a 7* Kulyuk lead and the rest of my squad are 6* units... and I am investing time into learning what's good and what's not, and thus leaving the "causal" field and moving into the more intense stuff that consists about nitpicking over which type my units are, how I don't have enough imps, and how I'm terrible at crafting spheres.

(My ID is 3943074746 if anyone who plays wants to add me.)

Terraria, ESO, Dark Souls and Naruto shipudden ultimate ninja storm 4.

getting Overwatch in a few days cx

Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll

Pretty fun, actually. Lots of hack-and-slash.

Bloodborne! It's amazing. Gonna play Overwatch as soon as we get a new router.

Juggling between replaying FF2 and FF4, playing FF14 with some friends, and playing some Sengoku Basara 4 to get myself hyped for the new game in August.

The game I've been playing the most (it's not an addiction I /swear/) is World of Warcraft on the PC.

Honestly, I understand why there's a large amount of people that might shy away at the prospect of WoW.. but I'm utterly obsessed.

Alice Madness Returns. Finally! After being afraid of playing it for ages I made the hard decision to play it aaaand... Honestly, I don't know why I was afraid of it dry.gif

I'm up to 700+ hours on AC:NL. I just can't put it down.

I love how relaxing the game is, the music, the ambiance. It's the perfect game to play when trying to relax by myself. I love how much you can customize it!

The game I've been playing the most (it's not an addiction I /swear/) is World of Warcraft on the PC.

Honestly, I understand why there's a large amount of people that might shy away at the prospect of WoW.. but I'm utterly obsessed.

I just don't like that it's $15 a month. I'd play it if it was a onetime fee type of game.