Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've recently started Etrian Odyssey 2 on the 3DS smile.gif

Aside from that, I'm running a couple of other browser games alongside Dragon Cave, which are Fallen London and the Kittens Game.

Grinding up Elixirs and AP for my Beastmasters in FFV. All so I can get past the Soul Cannon with Berserkers as my sole real damage source.

Don't do Chaos ~FIESTA~ runs on the iOS version, kids.

Just finished Persona 5, it was amazing.

Three or four days ago I downloaded Digimon Heroes from the app store, and I got addicted instantly. I can't believe how good it is, I literally stop playing only when I run out of energy or have no means to continue for free, so I put it on standby, wait for three hours, watch a 30 second video and move on.

Bought and downloaded FEZ on steam because it looked cute. Strangely addicting, but feels like a flash game.

Not that I'm complaining.

Bloodborne. I am in love with this game already.

Finally bought Papers, please for my iPad, and I love it sooo much! I've seen a playthough of it, so I could kinda remember the "right" choices and got the ending I wanted. Loving it!

I am at this very second draining Rugwizard of all his thousands of MP in FFV iOS.

I expect to be finished with that in about six hours.

e:

Edited by Guillotine

I got stuck training my hideously underleveled Tropius for about a year in Pkmn Alpha Sapphire. I picked it back up a couple of weeks ago and finally got to the 8th gym...... Right in the middle of exam season. Oops.

still having fun with FFXV. I haven't been able to get through the story yet since i've been so busy with school, but now that it's out for a few months I can get back to playing FF. :D Just finished the dungeon with Aranea... where can I get myself one of her? :T She's amazing, lol. Favourite character.

Playing Fallout: New Vegas for the umpteenth time. Glitchy as all getout, but it remains my favourite Fallout game.

FFXV, Persona 5, and Nier: Automata. I have a schedule I keep on to do a little bit of each every night or every other night when work doesn't sap my energy. I have a bunch of other games I still need to finish though.

Started a new game on my extra copy of Alpha Sapphire. Decided to do one of those wonderlockes. Holy crap is that a new challenge. Me likey. laugh.gif

Edited by Syiren

Persona 5

It's my first persona game and I absolutely love it! I suck at turn based games too lol

Nier: Automata

thank you I did not know Nier got a sequel

forgot to say the game I'm playing

I'm restarting Digimon World 2003 PS to try and fully complete it this time, I've had this game since it was released and have never managed to make the 5 legendary weapons and challenge the world champion at the end

you have to make the weapons as you go through the game, jumping through hoops to meet set requirements or you hit a wall near the end of the game and cant finish it

Edited by InugamiZERO

Persona 5

It's my first persona game and I absolutely love it! I suck at turn based games too lol

I just finished this. Have fun!