Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Star Fox Zero

I know a lot of reviewers whined about the controls, but I found with practice they're actually really good. The motion control part only applies to your firing receptacle and really it's only used for precision targeting on the gamepad screen. I didn't find it impairing my gameplay at all. In fact, now that I have the hang of it, it really is good for that precision shooting.

It's a great game so far, it's too bad it's got a bad rep from people who refused to learn new controls

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. First PMD I've played (aside from Gates to Infinty's demo) and I'm absolutely loving it!

I LOVE the Mystery Dungeon series--I honestly think it's the best of the Pokemon franchise. Explorers of Sky is my favorite.

Aside from Pokemon Platinum (which I am still inching my way through), I'm also replaying Okamiden. On the iPhone, my friend got me into this game called No2g, which is basically Picross.

I'm currently Playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and loving it!

Combat is a bit meh at times but the storyline is pretty interesting.

Just got done playing Don't Starve Together, but I tend to binge on Fallout 3 / New vegas / 4

I JUST got done playing Stardew Valley, my friend kept yelling at me to stop playing it because I was constantly playing it in 12 hour intervals but I said "I cant stop till I get married and fix the community center!" By the time I was done I really messed up my sleeping cycle, but it was so worth the 80+ hours (probably) (possibly) (ok maybe not)

Bout to start on SMT: Nocturne then Dark Souls when I'm done with that biggrin.gif

Currently spending some time in Neverwinter Online. It's not a very well made game in terms of the developers and their *cough*money-grab tactics*cough*, but I play it because of friends and the exceeding amount of bears as mounts and companions.

Oathbound Paladin (Oath of Devotion) represent.

On the otherhand with some DS games, does anyone play/have played Etrian Odyssey and/or Rune Factory? Those are great RPGs that I grew up with.

Been playing Ragnarok Odyssey ACE.

It's been pretty fun, but it's starting to get a bit redundant. =/ Expected more from it. Still fun though.

SSB4. Now with faster internet. Does it make online play better? Heck if I know, I haven't even tried it yet.

Xenoblade Chronicles! I love it so much. I also picked up Animal Crossing: City Folk for nostalgic purposes. I got Fire Emblem Fates today too but I don't think I'm going to touch it until I beat/get bored of Xenoblade.

I'm back into playing Gran Turismo 6 rolleyes.gif It's an amazing game.

Playing some TERA to finish up some side-questing. Wish I had more people to play with on this

FF15: Episode Duscae. It's such an awesome demo and it's keeping me sane until the full game is released.

Still playing skyrim, bought it when it came out and I still play it. One of my favourite games biggrin.gif

Ive been playing a bit of Simpsons hit and run lately too, an old favourite of mine I saw in a store a few days ago and had to buy it.

Playing Tera pretty much every day :x

Making my way through Mass Effect 3 for the first time. I want to play, but I also don't want it to be over ...