Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Horizon: Forbidden West

Just finished the Burning Shores expansion, will be doing New Game+ soon

Playing the Sims 4 right now with my very chaotic family that I've been sharing with some of my friends. Currently the sim I'm playing is the daughter of the founder, believes she is the prophet of a new religion about worshipping llamas (in reality she just keeps writing about "The Llama" and talking about her club for it), and has an infant son and a dog with her wife.

I've played a few rounds of Phasmophobia, I'm really bad at it and am terrified of playing alone but maybe I'll play again tomorrow.

Animal crossing and Tomodachi Life on my 3DS. My island in Tomodachi Life is very chaotic and i have some really wierd couples on my island like Barbie (from Barbie) and Sans (from Undertale) or Rick Astley (Rick roll) and Bowser (from Mario)

Edited by RoflLuster

Reptile Breeder from Rare Breed Games, same game I have been playing daily for the past 11 years.  I was playing Minecraft earlier today.

Just got into Lil' Guardsman. You play as a 12-year-old kid covering her dad's shift at the castle gate guardhouse and deciding who should be allowed in. 10/10, highly recommend. 😄

Splatoon 3! Specifically Side Order, the DLC that just came out yesterday. I'm really enjoying it so far :3

Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin, specifically the Iron King DLC.

I'm in Iron Passage right now :)