Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

My friends gave me pokemon sun for my birthday so I've been playing that non-stop for the past three days. And I'm not going to stop soon x)

So I started playing Plants Vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville.

If anyone liked the Garden Warfare series and was unaware of this game its basically GW3 but in a sort of early access period for now, full release is October.

Borderlands 2. Want to beat it and Pre-Sequel before I get Borderlands 3

Red Dead Online, been starting out the Collector missions. 

Monster Hunter: World and Final Fantasy VII are the main 2 right now. But I am also playing Arkham Asylum, Metal Gear Solid V and NieR: Automata intermittently.

I finally got myself Nier: Automata so I've been playing that on PC, though I've also started playing the revamped CTR on PS4, Pokemon Ultra Moon on my 3DS (something to do when its slow at work), and flipping between Nier, Darkest Dungeon, and Dangan Ronpa V3 on my PC

Oh! I forgot! I’m also trying finish Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker (I played it a few years ago, thought I had completed it then realised it had a “secret” ending).

annnd in less than two weeks I will be playing Death Stranding :D I’m so excited! 

So I've started unironically playing Anthem.....I got it for free when i bought a new controller  and it's annoyingly kinda fun.

Currently Playing: 

Modern Warfare, League of Legends, Oxygen Not Included (Not as Much). 

Plan on Playing: Bendy and the Ink Machine, Sword and Shield, and another switch game.

Started playing the single player campaign of Portal 2. :) 

Also downloaded an RPG called Dauntless but haven't tried it out yet- maybe tomorrow! 

Got my hands on Pokemon Shield and I've been enjoying it so far. This is the very first time I actually truly own a Pokemon game - I played Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Silver (yes, Silver, not SoulSilver) but the former actually belongs to my brother and the latter was given to me by a friend I haven't seen in a long time haha. And this is the first time I can connect with the rest of the world via a mainline Pokemon game too. I've been waiting for both of these things to happen for the past decade or so XD

Still FFXIV, the Ishgard restoration sadly didn't last very long on our server. Thinking of continuing Trails in the Sky today though.

Got to try out Dauntless! It was pretty fun to play with a friend. Not exactly an rpg and more of a free knockoff of Monster Hunter World I think. XD