Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've started playing House Flipper recently, and I think I'm obsessed with it. It's so much more fun to clean up in a game than it is in real life. It's such a relaxing game but it's fun at the same time. I lose track of how long I play it, I've stayed up til past 3 working on a house not realizing I had been playing for 3 or 4 hours already.

I've been playing a bit of the Blackout beta this weekend and I've actually been enjoying it! I'm not a huge fan of battle royale games, PUBG is a bit too slow paced for me (and doesn't run that well on our Xbox One) and I really just dislike Fortnite. Blackout seemed to be a good mix, quite fast paced games but still in a "realistic" setting, without the building mechanics. I actually got one victory, just today morning, which is such a surprise since I'm honestly really bad at FPS games. Yay!

I play Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy 8 was my favorite. Occasionally still play it. I've been watching, and helping solve puzzles, my mate play The Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I really like it. 

I've been trying to return to FFXIV again this month after a long break. I think I last played it for a brief amount of time when Stormblood came out. It's a shame that they are still running very similar patterns for the end game gear up progress as they did years ago. Quite curious about the next expansion pack though. Hopefully it'll turn out to be as good as Heavensward.

I just started playing State of Decay 2 the other day and I love it. I never played the first one, but my friend loved it and wanted to play the 2nd one since it's multiplayer now. It's such a great game! I don't know why it has so many negative reviews, some people complain about bugs but I haven't really encountered many, and certainly not game breaking ones.

Juggling between Pokemon X, White, Diamond, Soul Silver, and a bit of Moon (resetting for a shiny Type: Null). Finally, after all these years of playing Pokemon, I'm actually going for 100% Pokedex completion. Though some of those past event legendaries...I don't know how I'll be able to get them... *dies a little on the inside*

Aside from that, I'm finally playing Sanctum after acquiring it almost 5 years ago.  |D  I'm also finishing up Oblivion for the 3rd time. After that, I may need to play some Sims 3...I'm feeling the all-too-familiar Sims itch...

I bought Mega Man 11 last night and it finished downloading so now I'm playing that. I'm having a lot of fun, the game is good so far, I just defeated Blast Man.

Edited by Zinogre

Animal Crossing: New Leaf again. Just when Rizzo moved out of a super inconvenient spot, another villager that unexpectedly moved in, Eunice, took the exact same spot. Oh well.

At least I also discovered that I had grown my very first perfect orange too. ^_^

I've been playing a lot of COD: BO4 since it got released. I really like Blackout, it's the type of battle royale that just clicks for me. I'm anxiously waiting for the next week and RDR2 release, I've been waiting for this game for so long. 

Been playing final fantasy xv, it's really refreshing because I haven't played a ff game in years..! 

Just finished Bioshock for the first time (after purchasing the game a bit over 5 years ago >.>; ). I don't know what possessed me to do so, but I refused to spend any Adam the entire time. I thought I'd die horribly in the late game, but I nailed it.   \o/

Also playing various Pokemon games, but mainly Heart Gold.

Next up on my list is finish Dead Space before the month is over.

I'm pretty much always playing Warframe, I've got over 1000 hours in that game, it's my absolute favorite, Ember is my favorite frame. Sadly I haven't played anything but mobile games and browser games since I recently moved and haven't set up my computer. I might have to sell it and replace it with a laptop, too. Since my place is small and my desktop takes up so much space. 

But regarding mobile games I've been playing KleptoCats 2, Axolochi, Merge Dragons and Dragonvale.

Next on my list is to play Stardew Valley again, and finish Dishonored 2.

Been playing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow recently, on emulator since I sadly don't own a physical version of the game. I've also been running Rise of Legends, this really awesome but rather obscure PC real-time strategy game, I love this thing to death and I play it almost every day. :wub:

Kinda jumping from Red Dead Redemption 2, Spyro, Warframe, Fallout 76 and The Isle depending on which of my mates are online

I play so many games that I lost the count ...: wolfteam, warframe, revelation online, riders of icarus, metin2, flightrising, dragon prophet (really good game with dragons) and blackdesert online. 

Right nw I only play blackdesert online, dragon cave and flightrising. 

(I don't have quit the others games as I keep play them sometimes) 

Edited by BeLovE

Running a New Game+ (hard difficulty) on Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Just beat Graham, Chaos realm is up next since I've collected all the souls in the game. I think I'm gonna try out boss rush mode after I've finished the game, then I'm going to move on to finishing Circle of the Moon's magician mode.