Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Balancing between Final Fantasy 7 Remake and 7 Days to Die. I never realized being a PC gamer could be so much fun with the right crowd.

I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 but not the remake since I don't have a PS4, I was 5 or 6 when it first came out and I've never actually finished it but hopefully I will this time lol.

I've been playing mainly Overwatch recently. My friends and I have been having a lot of fun with the new hero. :)

Rimworld. Highly addictive. (Definitely helped me through quarantine.) Going back to my game now...

Edited by olympe

Borderlands 3. They threw out some perks and mini events to cheer people up during these times, and it's been great. Another mini event is out, so I won't be coming unglued from my seat anytime soon.

I played Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty over the 29th and 30th of April 🧡🧡🧡

Managed to clear it in just under ten hours ^^

I'm playing Shield Knight: Spectre of Torment.

I'm on the final stage, I believe, and it's becoming very difficult. It is a very good platformer, though.

Okay, a friend of mine got me into Apex Legends and actually I'm enjoying it deeply. Never thought I'd like a battle royale game, but...

Pokemon Platinum, trying to do the Professor Oak Challenge.

If you don't know what POC means, it is basically capturing and evolving all of the Pokemon you can achieve with only one game (no trading with two or more games) before obtaining the badge in the area.

It is time consuming in the beginning, but it gets easier later.

Finished Assassin's creed II yesterday and just started Assassin's Creed Brotherhood today

I'm about to finish Devil Survivor, and I'm thinking of playing SMT IV next instead of DeSu 2. I have always only been into Persona, so it's exciting to dive into the rest of the games in the SMT series.

Edited by LaHaine

Overwatch on Xbox. Having great fun being mad at anniversary loot boxe for only blues and greys. :) 

I saw that Borderlands 2 was free this week (on the epic games store) and it has been very fun so far :)

I'm super, super late to get on this bandwagon, but...SKYRIM!!  I bought the remastered version for PS4 in...probably March?  I haven't been able to put it down since.  There's so much to do, so many characters to interact with and dungeons to explore.  I haven't even finished the main story yet, and I put plenty of hours into it weekly.  I can't believe I never got into it when it was initially released...but I think playing on a console helps.  I much prefer it over playing on a PC.

Been playing Monster Hunter World this week, it’s been hot and Wildspire Wastes and the Ancient Forest seemed fitting locales to be in ^^

7 Days to Die. FYI Zombie dogs are TERRIFYING!!! 😱

Just logged off of Elder Scrolls Online, about to log into Red Dead Online. Fantasy has always been my gig but Red Dead has me on a huge Western kick.