Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I have moved on to waffling between Iratus: Lord of the Dead and Moonlighter! Both are fantastic games, would highly recommend.

I got into Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 again, with the Open RCT2 mod installed. Dang, totally forgot how addicting that game can be!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I hadn't played it properly for a while but yesterday felt like a good time to open the game again and do some stuff, so I've been continuing today. ^_^ I started doing things like pulling weeds and cleaning excess flowers. Yesterday I also discovered that a new villager is moving in - I'll see her around tomorrow, once she's done with unpacking her stuff.

Just so much Sims 4. I started the Rags to Riches challenge and it is SO much fun! Already got my sim a starter home, a job and a wife! I've also been playing a bit of Minecraft and Cities: Skyline with my boyfriend. 

Currently playing Spyro reignited trilogy (finished Year of the dragon and Spyro the dragon, still have Ripto's rage to complete) and Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled with taking part in the Back N. Time grand prix. The next grand prix will include Spyro and some characters from his franchise, I can't wait to unlock him, he's my favourite video game character of all time! :wub: 

Nothing but Alchemist Code due to all the campaigns.

Lost Sphear after finishing I Am Setsuna.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Breath of the Wild for Wii U. Two years and I still haven't fought Calamity Ganon. XD

I just fought Monk Maz Koshia today though. Guy was a total -redacted- Took me like an hour to beat him! I've also been collecting Koroks. I found almost 700 of the 900! XD

I've been playing through the game Rime lately... it's really weird and I'm not sure whats happening in it but it's fun anyway... :lol:

I started playing Need For Speed 2015 today after owning it for nearly 4 years, somehow there are still others playing it as I run into people still lol

On 8/23/2019 at 5:47 AM, Aqub said:

I've been playing through the game Rime lately... it's really weird and I'm not sure whats happening in it but it's fun anyway... :lol:

Spoiler

Make sure you have some tissues for the end.

I'm now playing Control on the PS4.

I got into World of Warcraft real intensely now that I finally unlocked flying in Kul Tiras and Zandalar. :) It feels so good.

I play Guild Wars 2, most of all ^^ Once in awhile, I'll pick one of my Pokemon games back up or Animal Crossing. I would like to get back into playing Kingdom Hearts--it's just a matter of not being lazy :'D

Been trying to play co op in Gears 5 with my brother since Game Pass ultimate lets us play early but the servers are a bit shite atm lol

On 8/29/2019 at 12:17 PM, Sazandora said:

I got into World of Warcraft real intensely now that I finally unlocked flying in Kul Tiras and Zandalar. :) It feels so good.

Grats! I'll have to do that when I go back to WoW in a couple months. (I only play during the winter when I can't be outside.) Not looking forward to it. XD  

A mixture of WoW (retail, not Classic, too grindy for me) and Ion Fury, a cyberpunk FPS made using the Build engine from the '90s. 

A few days ago my friend and I bought Portal 2 and have been playing the Co-op together. It's a lot of fun! I love the way the narrator bullies my friend in particular. :lol: