Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

i finished my xenosaga replay a few weeks ago (i think xenosaga is my favorite jrpg series... it's so special to me)

now i'm playing shadow hearts (and i think i'm really close to completing it already!?) it's a lot of fun

Does Among Us count? I’ve been playing that on my iPad since October. It’s been pretty fun ^^ 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:07 PM, Pliskin said:

Does Among Us count? I’ve been playing that on my iPad since October. It’s been pretty fun ^^ 

Same here. I've got it on my iPhone and computer. I can't wait to play on the new Henry Stickmin map.

Edited by KittyZozo

Transformice and Avalon Online. I've been playing TFM since 2018 and have recently gotten into Avalon as a result of me getting Steam and having issues with starting the Linux TFM client. I tried to get into Wakfu but I couldn't register via Steam. I would have tried Genshin Impact if it wasn't for its anti-cheat system which breaks Wine compatibility.

i have been replaying friday night funkin soooo much... i've gone through all there is so far, but i keep replaying it!

and i've been obsessed with rhythm heaven for a while.... 

Been playing FFXII recently.  I forget how much I like it.

I got the game Phasmophobia and have played a few ghost hunting sessions with a friend so far! It's a really cool game and I'm only slightly terrified of it. ;)

Right now I am playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls om hard mode. I just beat it in normal mode in like 3 days....LOL. So now I am taking my Necromancer through the next difficulty level. I didn't know this but they are working on a Diablo 4. YAY!!!! I LOVE the Diablo games. I had all the Dragon Age, Guild Wars and The Witcher games but I think my ex-friend and ex-boyfriend stole them because they haven't turned up, but my son's father is going to give me his because for some reason he can't get them to work on his computer.

I started replaying Final Fantasy X, on my PS4. I have a lot of great memories of this game, but its surprising how many things I've actually forgotten about. 

I just reached the Al Bhed City on the Island. I completely forgot about this. We are on our way to find and rescue Yuna. For Guardians, we aren't guarding her too well. 

I'm moderately broke and never grew up with console games, so indie PC horror games has been my medium of choice, if and when I indulge. The FAITH series is absolutely wonderful for those who like minimalist horror. I've beat both games, and replayed them several times, and am replaying them now. The third (and likely final) installation in the series is supposed to come out soon, as the demo has been released some time ago, and I'm very excited for it to come out. The first one was good, simple, and proved that the Oregon Trail-style gameplay would work for horror, and the second one expanded on that and was much longer and complex. The stories are also very solid and explore several different endings and possibilities without being overstuffed and confusing. I'm definitely more narrative-oriented than anything else, and graphics and fancy powerups and controls don't do much for me, it might seem a little underwhelming for those who like more action-oriented games, but it's just the perfect series for me.

Edited by soullessheartofsteel

I bought the standalone PC version of Red Dead Online (played RDR2 storyline twice through myself already) and omg I am so hooked... I've got like 100+ hours in just three weeks LOL.

It's keeping me sane through our ever-extended lockdown...

Along with RDO I've been playing Pokemon Shield's DLC campaigns and Animal Crossing: New Horizons! Along with occasionally playing some Overwatch and Risk of Rain 2!

Trying to 100% pin collection on The World Ends With You (and maybe finally beat the bonus boss...). I also gotta finish the post-game content.

Also grinding on Genshin Impact because... yeahhhhhh. Venti banner returns when? I have so many primogems saved up please let me pull on banners already please i need more characters

Patience sure is a virtue, and I have very little of it! help

I'm playing Skyrim on the Switch, and on ps4 I'm splitting my time between Civilization VI and Jurrassic World Evolution.  (Currently  playing  the island of Dr Wu dlc)

Edited by darkladyselenity

I bought Fallout 76 because it was on sale in the Steam store. Created my character, interacted with an object still in the tutorial. Crash. My character wasn’t saved. Wait a little bit. Recreate it, but it’s not quite the same. Decide I’ll just go straight through the tutorial because I want to see what this game is about. Interact with the object to forward the tutorial quest. Crash. Restart the game. My appearance hasn’t saved again. *sigh* Write a negative review. Request a refund. 

2 hours of my time wasted in an elaborate character creator that has 16x the detail of Fallout 4. With how big the install was, I honestly expected more content but apparently it’s not there if the only content that works is the character creator. 

Back to World of Warcraft. Though I think I’ll be playing Fallout 4 again. Somehow a game with 50GB of modded files that takes 3+ minutes to start on a SSD is more stable than a game meant to never be modded. I’m really burned out on the Shadowlands grind and I’m not feeling like pushing for cutting edge after me and my guild downed Heroic Sire Denathrius. I’m looking forward to Nier Replicant and Mass Effect Legendary Edition, though. 

I've gotten back into MHW (Monster Hunter: World) recently after not playing it for 2 years. I've been hooked on it ever since and it's honestly tempting me to get a switch so I can play GU and Rise when that releases.

Playing Destiny 2. Got lost trying finish the first quest line. I looked up a youtube of it and was like you can make that jump!😮 Then another player casually does it right in front of me.

I’m playing Teardown, and blowing building open with a giant propane tank attached to a yacht. 

Mainly been playing Minecraft and building my rat army, but recently found Pokemon Xenoverse, so I switch between the two from time to time or others.

Edited by DraconicWind

Tomb Raider (2013)

Rise of the Tomb Raider.