Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I recently played Dragon Age inquisition again, from the beginning to the end, all DLCs included. I was taking my time being a completionist, and it took me 150 hours. I checked my first play through saves from few years back and it also took me around the same time. Some of the dragons we get to meet and kill (sadly, that's the only option) are gorgeous. The dragon fights are so much better than Skyrim, lol.

Right now I'm playing Breath of the Wild (on the pc using emulation) and Mass Effect 2 at the recommendation of a friend. Enjoying both so far!

Edited by Taro

i finished my xenosaga replay a few weeks ago (i think xenosaga is my favorite jrpg series... it's so special to me)

now i'm playing shadow hearts (and i think i'm really close to completing it already!?) it's a lot of fun

Does Among Us count? I’ve been playing that on my iPad since October. It’s been pretty fun ^^ 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:07 PM, Pliskin said:

Does Among Us count? I’ve been playing that on my iPad since October. It’s been pretty fun ^^ 

Same here. I've got it on my iPhone and computer. I can't wait to play on the new Henry Stickmin map.

Edited by KittyZozo

Transformice and Avalon Online. I've been playing TFM since 2018 and have recently gotten into Avalon as a result of me getting Steam and having issues with starting the Linux TFM client. I tried to get into Wakfu but I couldn't register via Steam. I would have tried Genshin Impact if it wasn't for its anti-cheat system which breaks Wine compatibility.

i have been replaying friday night funkin soooo much... i've gone through all there is so far, but i keep replaying it!

and i've been obsessed with rhythm heaven for a while.... 

Been playing FFXII recently.  I forget how much I like it.

I got the game Phasmophobia and have played a few ghost hunting sessions with a friend so far! It's a really cool game and I'm only slightly terrified of it. ;)