Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Started playing Ori and the Blind Forest now. The story I've learned so far is just gut wrenching (not saying what I know to avoid spoiling), and I accidentally came across one spoiler that thankfully doesn't seem to ruin the experience. And all the dying is real as my three digit death counter can attest to

I just completed the second arc of three in DragonQuest 11. The end of the second arc is sort of an ending in itself and the third arc is basically a whole new story. I'm playing in on PC and have about 80 hours in it and I feel like I have many more hours to go in it. It's such a fun game and I really enjoy it.

So recently I bought a Nintendo 3DS XL and a bunch of Pokemon games (Heartgold, Pearl, Platinum, Black, Black 2, Y, Sun, Ultra sun and Omega Ruby) and I've just been playing through all those, I guess I must say I started with a copy of Leaf Green(its the version with Victreebel so yeah) on my Gameboy Advance and am now in Kanto in Heartgold :D

Death Stranding. A friend let me borrow his old PS4, since I'm a PC Player, and we won't get the game until next year. I really like the game, albeit I've been spoiled with the ending, and I'm not sure I want to get to it. xP

Finished both the singleplayer and muliplayer of Portal 2 this week. :) Now I need a new game to work on, so hopefully I can get one for christmas!

Been playing mostly Modern Warfare and Sims 4 lately. I got the City Life -expansion for myself on Black Friday, so it's nice to play around with the new features!

right now I'm trying to complete Spyro Reignited and Pokemon shield. I also gave Dragon Quest 11 a try via demo and its quite nice so far! I might buy the full game soon

Original Dragon Quest and Pokemon Shield are the two I keep switching back and forth between right now.

I've recently felt the itch to replay Skyrim again. Just the regular version, I cannot stomach Skyrim without mods and I can't move over to Special Edition as I have no clue whether all the mods I need have been ported over to there. I know I like to harp on this game so much as it's nowhere near as mind-blowingly amazing as its predecessors, but when it's modded to the gills it's surprisingly good.

Been trying to play resident evil 4 on my Switch but joycon drift makes it almost nonfunctional ;—; 

On 12/20/2019 at 9:28 PM, Castiancard said:

right now I'm trying to complete Spyro Reignited and Pokemon shield.

Um, we're playing the same games. XD I've put Spyro aside after the first one to focus on Pokemon Shield right now, currently going for the Champion Cup!

Replaying some Doom 2016 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 at the moment, probably Judgment (a Yakuza-series spin-off) after that. 

Played Jurassic World: Evolution the whole day today, and I really like it. Also recently bought Jedi: Fallen Order with my partner and we’ve been really enjoying it, I love using the force powers. 

Osmos.

I saw a classmate playing this game a decade ago but I couldn't play until now as I didn't know its name.

I got back into Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire, working on my Pokedex there. Just yesterday I finally completed the National Pokedex in Y (minus the gen 6 event legendaries)! :wub: