Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I was playing death road to canada on my Nintendo switch yesterday, I really got into it. Everytime I died though. I'll never get to Canada XDD

On 6/3/2019 at 8:12 PM, smokeytripod said:

Been playing a lot of Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on teh old Xbone since it was free not long ago and I sold off my original physical copy (didn't think much of it when it 1st came out), also planning on playing Destiny 2 again once the new season starts tomorrow (4th of June) :3  

I've played plants vs zombies garden warfare! I never really played it much because I didn't think much of it either. I have it on the PC and the controls aren't very good there in my opinion

Just got Terraria a few days ago and have been playing it a ton! I really love it. :D

So I signed up for Game Pass ultimate ( it was £1 for the 1st month so why not?) and with it I've been playing a mix of Doom 2016 and Fable Anniversary now.....weird combo I know lol

I bought Super Mario Odyssey and BOTW 4 days ago, already addicted to Odyssey. I need to find some time to start BOTW though... so many games, so little time !

Working on my Pokedex in Pokemon Y. Once that's done, I'm moving on to Alpha Sapphire.

I also got Game Pass Ultimate and so I got back to State of Decay 2 and the DLC Heartlands, just to get a bitter reminder how much I hate their permadeath-thing! Especially when it's supposed to be a story-based DLC, it really sucks when the "main" characters die. On my first run, I got Quincy and Helena killed by not realising what the mission was and therefore going in unprepared, and now after starting over the whole game, Helena died because the AI decided that she just needed to get down from a safe tower and fight a horde and a feral all by herself. I don't know if I want to continue after that, I was SUPER pissed and sad. At least I have to wait a while to forget the tragedy!

And because of all that, I've been playing Sims 4 on PC.

I’ve been playing skyrim like crazy on the xbox one. The other day I installed a mod that allows pikachu in the game as a follower. It’s amazing.

I don't normally play anything but DC, but recently my husband persuaded me to try Factorio. Now I dream about conveyor belts at night. Help.

I've actually been playing a bit of RimWorld lately! Lost my last colony to a wildfire, unfortunately. That'll teach me to build with only wood throughout the whole base :')

Replaying the Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind on my dad's old laptop as it can't run Oblivion, the game that's been on my mind for a while now and that I want to replay so badly.

Started playing Middle Earth : Shadow Of War again, turns out without the buyable chests, balanced EXP gains ( increased as far as I can tell) and properly balancing the spawn rates of epic and legendary orcs the game is a lot more fun then it once was, and it was pretty fun to start with anyway.

Like I've been playing 10hrs now on my new save file and I've seen more legendary orcs in those 10hrs then I did in my last 230-ish hour save file.

Golden Treasure: The Great Green

A newly released Dragon visual novel that plays like a "choose your own adventure" story book with events, hunting mini-games and very hard and interesting riddles and math questions.

Multiple endings, many artifacts to discover and an utterly amazing way of writing the life of a Draak-kin (wyvern like dragon who arte deeply connected to nature and songs)

Worth to check out on steam!

I'm still playing Shadow of War but tomorrow I'll be going back to Destiny 2 since the Solstice of heroes starts later today (but I cba playing today) and I gotta grind out my 3 characters armour sets ^_^