Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've been playing World of Warcraft for... maybe just over a month now. Came back after an 8-month break, having an absolute blast playing this game again.

I've been playing a bit of Division 2 this week, since my boyfriend won a copy of it from a Twitter raffle on Monday :D It's an okay game, I'm not a huge fan though because I've been playing it alone since I have no friends who play, so some of the missions get frustratingly hard on your own. They also all have the same basic formula: go kill the baddies in one place, then defend that place from a few waves of enemies, go to another place and repeat that. The character movement is also very clumsy at times, you feel like you're constantly stuck on something because of the cover-taking mechanism. I'd also wish that there was more stealth in the game, now if you fire a single shot, the whole enemy group will know your location with the accuracy of a millimeter. The visuals are nice though, and I like the way the shooting feels. It's a good, casual game and has some very fun gameplay elements you can utilize.

ive been playing a lot of dungeon defenders on pc. Dungeon defenders is a pretty unique tower defence-fantasy-shooter-rpg where you choose one of four (more if you  get dlc) classes, each with unique weapons, defences and abilities to defeat the hoards of evil.basically it combines shooter and tower defence, plus it can be played solo or online and modded. its got a lot of great mechanics and the enemies and bosses are cool. some of the maps could be worked on a bit more, there are a few glitched spots on some and the enemy AI can be annoying at times, sometimes it just stops working and they get stuck in doorways and stuff. overall its one of my favourite games.

I've picked up playing Stardew Valley again ;v;

Though, I'm playing with mods. Mostly just graphic overhauls but a few that are helpful! Like auto-watering and tool-tips to say if you've given someone a present already. uvu

Don't Starve Together, if you couldn't tell already. :lol:

Back to playing The Lost Child.

I just need to find a sabre and I'm done.