Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've been playing World of Warcraft for... maybe just over a month now. Came back after an 8-month break, having an absolute blast playing this game again.

I've been playing a bit of Division 2 this week, since my boyfriend won a copy of it from a Twitter raffle on Monday :D It's an okay game, I'm not a huge fan though because I've been playing it alone since I have no friends who play, so some of the missions get frustratingly hard on your own. They also all have the same basic formula: go kill the baddies in one place, then defend that place from a few waves of enemies, go to another place and repeat that. The character movement is also very clumsy at times, you feel like you're constantly stuck on something because of the cover-taking mechanism. I'd also wish that there was more stealth in the game, now if you fire a single shot, the whole enemy group will know your location with the accuracy of a millimeter. The visuals are nice though, and I like the way the shooting feels. It's a good, casual game and has some very fun gameplay elements you can utilize.

ive been playing a lot of dungeon defenders on pc. Dungeon defenders is a pretty unique tower defence-fantasy-shooter-rpg where you choose one of four (more if you  get dlc) classes, each with unique weapons, defences and abilities to defeat the hoards of evil.basically it combines shooter and tower defence, plus it can be played solo or online and modded. its got a lot of great mechanics and the enemies and bosses are cool. some of the maps could be worked on a bit more, there are a few glitched spots on some and the enemy AI can be annoying at times, sometimes it just stops working and they get stuck in doorways and stuff. overall its one of my favourite games.

I've picked up playing Stardew Valley again ;v;

Though, I'm playing with mods. Mostly just graphic overhauls but a few that are helpful! Like auto-watering and tool-tips to say if you've given someone a present already. uvu

Back to playing The Lost Child.

I just need to find a sabre and I'm done. 

Been playing Spyro: Reignited Trilogy

I've recently been returning to games I was gifted in childhood and didn't quite appreciate enough then! 

This means the Professor Layton games, mostly, which I was largely neutral on because of the sheer amount of puzzles (I've always been more of a story-lover), but going back and replaying, I find myself entirely absorbed by them. There may not be too many bright sides I can see to growing older, but being able to revisit things and see them in a new light is definitely one of them. 

Edited by Soomin

Minecraft... for a while until I get bored of it again. And some classic Doom as this is the first time I'm seriously playing it. B)

I've been playing mostly PUBG lately, since I finally got myself Xbox S so me and my partner can play duos! It's been so much fun.

Sims 4! It’s free in Origin store now, and it actually runs a lot better on my laptop than Sims 3. 

Since summer started I've gone back to playing Cuphead... :rolleyes: It's a hard game, but I can't get mad at it because the music is too good. :lol:

On 5/20/2019 at 7:00 PM, Fortune86 said:

Mass Effect Andromeda

Going to try this one once we done with the truck project and finished the PC upgrade. Just waiting for the new brake kit and American racing truck wheels to arrive and get installed on the truck and I'll get my part for the pc upgrade. Looking to place FFXIV  as well.

Got back into World of Warcraft as I just kinda felt like trying it out again. Been playing some Pokemon on the side, streaming it for a friend. Finished Crystal version a few days ago, currently going through Emerald. Also finished Alpha Sapphire yesterday.

Been playing a lot of Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on teh old Xbone since it was free not long ago and I sold off my original physical copy (didn't think much of it when it 1st came out), also planning on playing Destiny 2 again once the new season starts tomorrow (4th of June) :3  

I've been playing Pokemon Moon today, my goal mostly being evolving a shiny Pichu my girlfriend gave me some time ago, and catching and evolving pokemon I don't have yet. I'm not going to be able to complete the pokedex anytime soon but it's still cool to get some missing dex entries.