Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Y'all... I completely forgot that I made the first post for this forum, more than 10 years ago, and I was taken aback to see my own avatar and username on the first post when I clicked in, haha. I came to say that I was playing Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. It's a remaster/remake of a game from the same series I originally posted about playing in that first post.

Time. What is.

@Feathers Welcome back! It's a trip jumping right back to where you left off, innit?

Rolling along with the theme, I've recent picked up Pokemon Insurgence. It's a fan-game that runs with the idea of "Delta Pokemon" from the trading cards. It's fun, and I'm trying to pull off a "Delta-only" run. Early game is a slog though, since the few deltas you can get at that point don't have good coverage when put together. Or maybe I just suck. Probably the latter.

Trying to finish Pokemon Sword. I also started playing LoZ: A Link To The Past for the SNES recently, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

Recently started playing My Time at Portia, it's a bit like Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley so it's pretty chill

Got Risk of Rain 2 recently, it's a lot of fun. :)

i'm finishing galerians: ash and recently started .hack// infection

i've also been playing a lot of final fantasy xiv

Edited by iwazaruscof

Subsistence. Holy crap these chickens are evil. ended up having to run from three wolves! Dang it, I just want some nails so I can finish building my base!!

Note to self: carry lots more ammo when you venture out from now on.