Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Y'all... I completely forgot that I made the first post for this forum, more than 10 years ago, and I was taken aback to see my own avatar and username on the first post when I clicked in, haha. I came to say that I was playing Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. It's a remaster/remake of a game from the same series I originally posted about playing in that first post.

Time. What is.

@Feathers Welcome back! It's a trip jumping right back to where you left off, innit?

Rolling along with the theme, I've recent picked up Pokemon Insurgence. It's a fan-game that runs with the idea of "Delta Pokemon" from the trading cards. It's fun, and I'm trying to pull off a "Delta-only" run. Early game is a slog though, since the few deltas you can get at that point don't have good coverage when put together. Or maybe I just suck. Probably the latter.

Trying to finish Pokemon Sword. I also started playing LoZ: A Link To The Past for the SNES recently, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

i'm finishing galerians: ash and recently started .hack// infection

i've also been playing a lot of final fantasy xiv

Edited by iwazaruscof

Subsistence. Holy crap these chickens are evil. ended up having to run from three wolves! Dang it, I just want some nails so I can finish building my base!!

Note to self: carry lots more ammo when you venture out from now on.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:58 AM, Dragacinegal said:

Minecraft and Okami, both on Switch!

Okami is SUCH an excellent game. I replayed it recently too and it's definitely one of my favs (-:

I'm currently playing a lot of Among Us, and also recently finished Zelda: Breath of the Wild.  A game so good it hurts to finish

okay actually i've decided to replay xenosaga now. i'm playing too many video games rn :(

I'm currently oscillating between two games. Banished if I just want to relax, and Anno 1800 when I have more time and am in the mood for something more... complex.

I'm still not sure whether I like Anno 1800 or not. I played all other titles of the series, and I really enjoyed that you could build a bit, had to fiddle with production and then could just lean back until you decided to build some homes again. But that's not how Anno 1800 is. Something is always going on somewhere demanding your attention, and there's never really time to do anything, much less plan out your next moves.

Phasmophobia. Holy crap on a cracker is that game terrifying! Thankfully I'm playing with friends, but jeez!!!! it's like Ghost Adventures, but.... meep! >~<;

Now that I've upgraded my laptop's memory, I'm hoping playing video games won't make it yell at me so much LOL. I've been playing Warframe off and on but I wanna start No Man's Sky again now that they've added a lot of new stuff, the last time I played it was probably around when it came out!!

I"m currently playing Forest Tails (on roblox)! It's a really cute cartoon-styled rp game that recently came out

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. Playing it for the nostalgia, I still have the original Spyro trilogy for the PlayStation and loved it back then. Activision's done well with the remaster here.

Fallout 4 when hubby is asleep, Fallout 76 when he's available to two man it, ESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) when I'm bored and want to torture myself with YET ANOTHER vMA run for that elusive last weapon in perfected version. >-<

I recently got Animal Crossing: New Horizons for my birthday, so I've been playing that. It's been fun so far, but I can't rush through the entire game like I normally do with other games (I suppose that's a good thing 😅).

I also played the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity demo, so I'll probably spend the rest of my birthday money pre-ordering that and Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory (my fingers will be hurting in a few weeks...). Both demos have been really fun so far, so I have a feeling I'll enjoy the full release of both. It's all something to look forward to this month!

Banished is a game that I've been playing for years now, and I finally have a shot at an achievement I've been looking toward getting. It's a tough game. I've also been playing Subnautica recently.

I recently played Dragon Age inquisition again, from the beginning to the end, all DLCs included. I was taking my time being a completionist, and it took me 150 hours. I checked my first play through saves from few years back and it also took me around the same time. Some of the dragons we get to meet and kill (sadly, that's the only option) are gorgeous. The dragon fights are so much better than Skyrim, lol.

Right now I'm playing Breath of the Wild (on the pc using emulation) and Mass Effect 2 at the recommendation of a friend. Enjoying both so far!

Edited by Taro