skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Rolodex : xd.png Thats funny but awful at the same time.

I had a dram last night that my boyfriend and I were stuck in an aircraft carrier with a bunch of zombies. .___. We started out okay but there were just too many to handle

My dream last night...probably one of the weirdest ones I've had in a long time.

I was in this little diner or cafe kind of thing with a bunch of people from my high school graduating class. We were assigned 3 people per table, there were about 7 to 10 tables methinks. I went outside for a bit. When I came back, one person from each table had his/her head cut off. No one, not even myself, found this at all disturbing or strange or anything. I sat back down at my table and the other person sitting there asked me if I could move to another table. One of her friends was coming in late and she wanted to pull a prank on her. She took the head, gently placed it back on the body, and closed the eyes so it looked like she was sleeping. I moved to another table and had a very brief conversation with the person sitting there (can't remember what exactly it was about). The person who was going to be "pranked" came in and I put my head down on the table. I did this because I didn't want to have to hear or see anything. I was thinking to myself that she might vomit when she finds out the person had her head cut off. I can NOT handle vomit... At this point, I couldn't see anything but I could still hear what was going on. I heard the person say something like "Oh, hi, *name of person*." Then there was screaming. Lots of screaming. The person who pulled the "prank" was saying something like "I killed her. I killed them all."

And then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for about an hour.

Now that I think about it, there wasn't any blood in the dream...

The other day, I found my dive knife I had misplaced at least a year and a half ago. Maybe, somehow, the knife influenced the dream. However, there were no knives in the dream...

EDIT: AND I just remembered that the body at my table was the only one whose head was still around. I didn't see any other heads.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I'm currently in a Skyrim obsession, so every time I sleep - whether for the night, or just a nap - I dream about Skyrim. It's pretty sweet.

Some of my dreams are pretty scary. Not scary really in the sense of nightmares, but just generally bizarre.

A few years ago, a friend of mine invited me to her birthday party a day before the actual party. I was panicking because I've always been terrible with remembering dates and buying presents for people, so I wasn't prepared at all. Since I didn't have enough time, I went to bed brooding about not having anything to give her. That night I had a dream that I was at her party and I was trying to steal a present that someone else was giving her. The present was a black purse with a little toy monkey inside it. The next day when I went to the party (I decided to give her one of my old video games) I was in for a bit of a surprise. Sure enough, one of our other friends had given her a black purse. At first I didn't remember the dream I had, but when the person who gave it to her told her to open the purse, I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw the toy monkey inside of it. There have been a few other instances where I've dreamt about something and it would come true the next day or even over the span of a few days.

A few nights ago I dreamt that my precious hedgehog becomes obese, sooooo obese that she couldn't even stand up, and all she could do was cry.

That was a bad, bad, dream.

When I was very very young, I had a dream that I was walking over the hill behind my house and picking up a bunch of dead butterflies. I didn't know what death was back then, though, so I had no idea what was wrong with them. All I knew was that for some reason I was filling a jar with the unmoving butterflies, and that it was probably disrespectful somehow but I couldn't stop doing it.

Suddenly, there was a whirlwind of butterflies (now living and fluttering around madly, for some reason), and a monster appeared. It looked like the Abominable Snowman made entirely out of butterflies. It started to eat me alive. It didn't hurt or anything- butterfly wings don't make for exceptionally painful fangs- but I was still scared out of my little mind. I started screaming for my mom, but she was inside the house and didn't hear me. I was nearly gone when I suddenly woke up.

I almost wish I could say for humor's sake that this dream gave me some terrible phobia of butterflies, but it didn't. Still freaky as all get-out though.

I just had a really weird one this afternoon! My dad and I are planning on renovating his house so we can sell it and move down south to where I'm hoping to go to college. Today while I was taking a nap I had a dream that we were in the process of doing so.

I try to turn on my lamp that's actually at my mom's house (she made it for me as a birthday present this year), but for some reason it wouldn't turn on. I finally gave up after a few minutes and decided that I really needed to go to the bathroom. When I got in there everything was tore up and different, from the renovating I'd suppose. I try to tun on both of the lights in there but they didn't work either. Finally I yell to my dad, "Why aren't the lights coming on?" and he comes in bringing in some candles for light saying it's something to do with wiring and all of this. Then I turn to where the sink is supposed to be and it's not there and asked him where in the world it went. It seems that my bathroom had gotten bigger magically and it was way over in the corner of the room.

Anywho, I finish my business in there and as I'm washing my hands I notice that my hair is braided. "I don't remember doing that," I said confusedly. "So am I dreaming? No I can't be dreaming." I said that because when I touched it in the dream I swear to you that it felt real but I knew that I didn't have it done that way to my knowledge. So my dream self figured the only logical thing that she could think of: a witch or ghost must've done it. I start taking the braids out to see if I had them in long enough to make it curly, when I did the stands came out really long and wavy (I should've realized it was a dream then because I just got my hair cut really short).

I walk out of the bathroom and then turn behind me and I run into all of this creepy art stuff. I question my dad about it and he starts talking about some crazy artist and how all his work looks like this. My dad then goes into the bathroom and I tell him, "Wait, there's something scary in there."He walks out and there's this thing that looks exactly like him but it's separated, like it's his ghost or something. I try telling him about it, but I woke up before he had a chance to respond.

There's another part to the dream, but I prefer not to say that part because it freaked me out and makes me feel really bad.

Oh, and I'm really mad at myself for not realizing I was in a dream... from what I've learned I had at least three opportunities to figure out. One was when I couldn't turn on any of the lights (apparently you can't do that in a dream). Two was when I asked myself if I was dreaming (usually if you ask someone in a dream (even yourself) if you are then they'll reply "No" and give an explanation as to why you're not). And three is if you look different in the dream than what you normally do (I had long hair but in actuality I have short).

I think the weirdest dream that I ever had, was the time I had a dream about cheating on my BF (which I never, never, NEVER would) and it turned out to be my BF huh.gif

We were at my old apartment, and I kissed him good-bye on the fire escape (where all the neighbours would hang out to have a cigarette and a drink) because he was going to work. Then, I found myself snuggled into someone's arms and I was basically bawling my eyes out because I was cheating on my BF, whom I love with every fibre of my being. I looked up into this person's face, with tears in my eyes, and it was my BF. I was still going on about how we should not see each other anymore because the guilt was getting to me.

Interesting eh? A dream about cheating on my BF WITH my BF. I just remember telling myself to wake up, that my BF was there in bed with me, and upon waking up, I curled into him as tight as I possibly could.

Another horrible dream that I had, was the time I sold the other love of my life, my dog Tallan. Obviously I would never sell him. He's my baby boy, my Teddy Bear, my everything. I imported him from Australia about 3 1/2 years ago, to improve my bloodlines, to show, and to be my pet. I spent around $4,000 to get him here to Canada, and although he didn't work out as a show dog (because of a missing testicle,) he has been the best of his breed, and a perfect dog. He wins over anyone that he meets, even though, as a breed, his kind scares a lot of people.

We were apparently on holiday in the Dominican Republic, which in itself is weird because I've never been there, with my BF's parents and friends of theirs. For some reason, Tallan was with us and I sold him to a nice couple. Then, realizing what I had done later, I was in a panic trying to get him back. I didn't have the phone number for this couple, and I remember panicking so much trying to find them. Apparently, I finally tracked done their phone number, while on horseback huh.gif, but every time I tried to punch their numbers into the phone, I would get the numbers wrong.

Finally, again, I convinced myself that I was just dreaming, and that Tallan was there, laying in his usual spot beside the bed. My pillow was soaked from my tears, and even my BF had woken up because of my thrashing, and Tallan had jumped up onto the bed trying to console me wub.gif

I've had plenty of dreams within dreams, where I tell people about a dream that i had just dreamt of, yet I'm still dreaming.

Edited by CDM

The past week or so has been crazy with dreams. Last night it was an invasion of giants, ruthless murdering (on self defense, technically), returning a little kid to their family, a sentient transformer-like spaceship, and living part of a video game.

Night before it was someone trying it kill me and there was a huge water ride.

I had a pretty freaky dream the other night. My parents and I lived in this 3 story home in the middle of a field. There was a 2nd house on the same property that was literally about 20 steps away. It was a 2 story house with a sharply slanted roof. We owned both of these houses but, like I said, we lived in the 3 story house with our 2 dogs.

The house we lived in had a very unique design. There was one staircase to the left, which was a spiral staircase, that led only to the second floor. The other staircase lay off to the right of the living room/entryway and took you straight to the third floor.

Well, the three of us were talking in the living room when we suddenly heard a little girl calling for help. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs, which nobody could've been up there. My mom went to the spiral staircase to see if the noise was coming from the 2nd floor while I went to the bottom of the third floor staircase. The little girl's voice didn't sound natural so I wasn't about to go upstairs; plus, the dogs refused to go up as well. The little girl's calls for help became more persistent. Dad and I then decided to go outside to see if we could look into the upstairs windows.

While we were out there, I just happened to look over at the other house. Low and behold, a little girl was leaning out of the window. Only now she was calling out to see if anybody was there. It was clear that she didn't see us (whether she couldn't or just didn't I can't be sure of). As she took a step out of the window and onto the slanted roof I see a...being show up behind her. It had a skeletal look about it. Its eyes were soulless pits of darkness and it had a deeply disturbing grin. Also, its neck was twice the length of a normal human's neck. It wore a large, black, hooded robe that hung loosely from its body. This creature is seriously trying to push the girl out of the window. So I did the only sensible thing (can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?). I pointed at the creature and told it "NO! You are not allowed to do that!" To my surprise, the being stopped and backed away. I started walking towards the house at that point, still pointing at the creature and keeping eye contact with it. I'm almost halfway between the two houses when I try to say "In the name of God, you must leave this place." Only, I only got the first half of the sentence out. The rest felt like it was getting choked off.

And that's where my dream ended.

Edited by sheppardkid

I've had all kinds of weird dreams...I'll just give the short versions of a couple epic ones I've had lately.

The Toast Man:

This dream begins with me sitting in class in school. Alarms begin to go off, indicating that an emergency situation is occurring. At first I was pretty excited, because it was a boring day. I didn't believe anything REALLY serious was going on, but then a couple students emerge from a basement hallway and announce that there's a shooter, and several people down there are dead. We evacuate, and I'm left behind by all my friends, as I'm a slowpoke. :/ The rest of the dream is spent sneaking around the school campus (it was a combo of a high school and elementary school) trying to keep away from the killers, the leader of whom was called the Toast Man. I managed to continuously evade him, but several people I was traveling with were captured. Terrifying dream, but really cool because it was so realistic and I remembered so much of it.

Abandoned Birds:

This is a dream I had last night. I was in a garage, getting ready to do some repair work on a car, and when I opened the hood, there were several nests full of baby birds inside! Most of them were nests of budgies, and a couple were unidentified wild birds. Some of the babies were dead, and the rest badly needed food and water. I grabbed an eye dropper and began giving them all water. There were TONS, and I was having a hard time keeping up with them. I really wanted to go contact someone on the bird forum I'm a member of, but I had to keep watering the chicks.

Oh, and I do a lot of dream interpretation, as well. DreamMoods.com is a really great place to look up the meanings of symbols in your dreams. It's crazy what some things can mean!

I would describe the dreams I've had, but I'd rather stay on this site, so I'll just say they are the weirdest dreams ever, and make most of the ones on here look normal. I mean sometimes I wake up and almost cry. So, I am glad to say when I sleep, normally I'm too tired to enter REM and remember it.

On Sunday night, I was dreaming.

I was outside, and saw the outline of a snake. I jumped back and told my mom. She just said stay away from it. It went inside the house through the door. I was going towards the door, and stepped on it. Then it bit me on the wrist. Then I told my mom I got poisoned, and they were putting cloths and stuff to make sure it didn't get to my heart. Then I woke upmarket and the bite felt so real, but it wasn't there. Which was good, because one of my dreams were real.

~

I was in my cousins house in Afghanistan. It was an apartment. They have cats. So I go into a room, and one of the cats is there. When I try petting it, it scratches me on the thigh. I was scared and woke up, and saw that it was there.

I once had a dream E.T was in my room trying to kill my mom and I stopped him by chopping him into four pieces with a giant electric saw and screaming 'TAKE THIS, YOU -CENSORZ-' over and voer again. And thne I had to dump the body into a fountian and it turned into a doll-version of him, and tried to kill me with 'ooo, ahhhh, yes'.

..Is it just me, or are my dreams perverted? o.o

My dreams are extremely random. The earliest dream I can remember was when I was like 5 or something, so I was in my basement eating candy, and then the basement suddenly flooded with goo, and then the goo turned purple, and I ran out of the basement and the goo blew up. Pretty short though

I work as a math tutor at a place called Mathnasium. One day in tutoring I had almost all the students working on prime factorization and so I had done a lot of factoring myself in order to check their work. The result was I dreamed about it, though in a really strange way.

I was kind of playing a video game in my dream where I was defeating bad guys of some sort with a sword. So I go up against the first guy and he's a 25. (He doesn't look like 25 or have it on him or anything, he just is a 25, like his value or something.) I hit him and he splits into two smaller bad guys, each 5's. I hit them and they disappear. (5 is prime, so that is the end of factoring.)

The next guy is an 8. I hit him and he turns into a medium and small guy, 4 and 2 respectively. I hit the 2 and it disappears, then the 4 which again splits into two, each worth 2 which I destroy.

I woke up at that point and went, "Whoa, wait, was I seriously dreaming that?!"

It was just coincidence that all the students happened to need to work on factoring that day, but I decided that as much as possible I wouldn't have all my students working on the exact same thing!

More weird dreams. All nightmares last night about the same thing: Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. In these dreams, I was in a huge, run-down house. When the sirens went off, you were supposed to hide. My sister and I hid in a small room (like a closet, but bigger). He came in and took my sister. Then he looked at me and I had this weird, weird feeling he was /smiling/ at me.

-shivers- I had this same dream like four times in one night. I'd wake up, go back to sleep, and it was like someone pushed the replay button. ;_;

when people say that dreams are your true emotions, im pretty sure it doesnt fit with one

it was extremly creepy

everyone in my school had a gun and shot one bullet into another student and it was very quiet

I had a really weird one last night about dragon cave even though I hadn't been on in over a month. My dream was that I got a neglected, but in order to do so, you had to bring a hatchling to the ocean side and almost drown them by holding them under water to a certain point but if you screwed, up, they died.

Tell me that's not weird. sleep.gif

Well, sometimes I dream of flying/falling and then I get a feeling in my stomach and wake up biggrin.gif

But I had this one - about 3 years ago, but I wrote it down O,o ...

This guy came to school, and he said to everyone, come to my teddy bear factory and make your own! So they all went to the factory, but I just randomly knew he was going to turn them into stuffed bears. So I stayed home, and then the next day, they were all talking stuffed bears. So I suddenly had magical powers, and I flew to Cloudsdale (MLP reference, I know ;DDD ) and this random pony that was Rainbow's stepniece came. Then I used my magical powers to turn them back into people, and we all went home.

O.o

A few days ago, I had a dream that I gave birth to a child and my parents insisted I name it Khil (after Eduard Khil, the trololo guy) xd.png

Well... I dunno if it is a nightmare or something but it was freaky and I screamed when I woke up.

There was the giant clown dude who would go around and bite people, as if he were some vampire and turn everyone into zombies. So, being one of the only non-zombified people, I used a gun and had to shoot down the clown.

The End.

Lol don't ask, it was longer than I explained, but I remember that for the most part xd.png

This dream was a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if my recent infatuation with Homestuck has anything to do with it, but it was...well, it was creepy.

I don't want to ramble on and on about it, personally. So I'll keep it nice and simple: I was in a flirtatious relationship with Andrew Hussie. I don't know the guy personally. Never spoke with 'im. I guess we went on dates and flirted and stuff?

I woke up feeling played, though. Dream-Hussie, y u play with mah feels, man?

I don't like my dream from last night at all. dry.gif

I dreamed that my aunt died from cancer. I was in one of my classes when I got the news and it really hit me hard. I remember that my friends in the class all felt very sad as well because of how distraught I was. And, to add to the stress, we were about to start a test. Odd thing was that my professor decided to show a movie instead. Not sure why but I wasn't complaining.

I should reference the above dream with this- my aunt really does have cancer in real life. She's doing well though and is on the mend. That's another reason why I hated this dream. It doesn't help that I had a dream about her daughter, my cousin, a few months ago either. My cousin committed suicide in that dream because she had lost her husband to suicide.

These are the dreams I could do without.