skunklover

Dreams You've Had

A recent dream I just had... Somehow I was able to remember it.... very strange.

Not sure how it started but it involved the world exploding but in an unusual way. From a space-view point but slightly far away. The top-left corner of the world bursting into light particles and those light particles shaped into a 2D rectangle with 3 cut outs, making 4 squares. Suddenly I saw another Earth appear behind the original, and the original started to shape out into blocks. A few moments of the earth turning more blocky, both worlds disappeared and all that was left was a wireframe of the world with one piece of land left. I somehow landed on that one piece of land and my who world just turned into somewhat of a game. Felt like I was in the world of Super Mario Galaxy. I'm not sure what the objective was but what I had to do was locate an 'Element' button and press down to start recreating the world back to anew. I somehow found Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Element in just a few minutes of running around aimlessly but then I've encountered some people who I didn't even know of. Supposedly they were the bad guys and I somehow manage to get around them. After that, the world had change back to normal and I ended up at my cousins apartment. My cousin too was helping me find Element buttons. I went downstairs in their backyard to find another element which I wasn't able to. I mind wandered off again and somehow I was met with a Hero character named Kael. A Blood Elf Hero mage. We both went back to my cousins house and I introduced Kael to my cousin but he was too busy playing on his Xbox to even notice him.... I then had in insight moment and knew where the body element was. I went back outside with my cousin and found out that the button was wooden and it had been blended with the wooden fence. He pushed the button with the body element painted on it but I said to him that it doesn't work because we're suppose to be in the spirit world for the button to work.

And it ends right there...... that was long.

Yesterday night, I dreamt my sister and my band director were criticizing me for how revealing my swimsuit was and that I broke into a persons house and went through their things, acting like a friend to them when they came home to confuse them.

Once, I had a dream where I went downstairs, got on the bus to go to school, and then I woke up. I had no idea it was a dream, so it was very confusing at the time.

Once, I had a dream where I went downstairs, got on the bus to go to school, and then I woke up. I had no idea it was a dream, so it was very confusing at the time.

I had a dream like that once, except I never made it to school. I went back to sleep after yelling at my mom to leave me alone because it was a Sunday. I was so confused and thought she actually had tried to wake me up for school on a weekend... until I asked her about it at dinner that night and she had no idea what I was talking about.

I dreamed I was on Lake Hylia, from Ocarina of Time, but without the usual buildings and bridge. I went inside this big stone building, located at about the place where the scarecrow is. And the Guardians from The Legend of Spyro were there except for Ignitus. Volteer went back in time or something to destroy this metal thing. I was holding it, and it became all dented and looked like one of those metal flip-lighters. And then Volteer came back but he was all burned... and bipedal. Like Luke Skywalker, almost. xd.png He ran into the building and I followed him. And then I woke up.

I don't even get it. xd.png

My dreams are not usually weird, seeing as they pertain to the passing of my friends/family. Each time I awaken from a dream-death, I feel depressed. D: It's not the best way to start off a new day...As a result, I usually hold off sleep for as long as possible.

Hmm Well I have had a dream slighty werid.

This dog came running up to me and when I ment to stroke its fur was rotting and all mouldy. This really freaked me out for the first couple of days.

And then yesterday the dream I had was

I have geese and one of them died and my dad just leaves it there and it slowly rotted away and then it came back to life as a zombie goose . . . Freaky teaky stuff

I just had a really weird dream... It starts out so boringly normal and then gets crazy.

I was in my English classroom at school, my last class before lunch. The bell had just rung and we were all packing up to go to lunch, and a bunch of us were talking about our semi-formal dance which was going to be later that night (Weird, because it was actually two weeks ago). A few of my friends who'd already graduated and were now in high school were there: T, and a friend who's in my class, A.

"Why don't we all go to the dance together?" I asked them.

"Yeah," said A. "I'll have to invite B too."

Then we walked into the all purpose room that functions as our cafeteria, gym (for dances), and auditorium. It's usually called the Great Hall, but everyone called it the cafeteria. I realized I forgot my lunch and needed to go back to my locker. I didn't want to fight the crowds coming in the main doors, so I decided to try a staircase at the corner of the cafeteria (which is not there in real life), figuring that it was a small school and I'd have a hard time getting lost.

Big mistake. I found myself in what looked like a cross between an airport and a mall. The floor was covered in a dark, stained carpet and there were several floor-to-celing windows. There was a short half-wall covered in the same carpet that walled off a relaxing area of sorts. Kids, all early teens, were draped over the couch and laying on the floor doing homework, reading books, eating, and just talking. I had the feeling that these kids were the school's staff... weird.

I walked by the pit and into a brightly lit hallway with walls that were all windows. It led into another wide-open room that looked like the security at an airport, minus those conveyer belt scanners you have to put your shoes in, and of course security guards.

"You have got to be kidding me. Metal detectors in a middle school?" I think aloud. Shaking my head, I walk through the one of the metal detectors and it goes off (Nothing unusual: I have this solid copper mood bracelet I always wear that they never like.), but I wasn't wearing any jewelry. I grumbled and walked away from the metal detector, but it beeping loudly, telling me in a mechanical voice to get back through. I finally figured out that it was my cellphone that was setting it off, but I couldn't leave it behind. So I toss it between two metal detectors, step through one, and collect my phone, racing towards a doorway on the far wall.

This led into a staircase more reminiscent of school, but still not in my actual school. The floor was concrete with flecks of amber glass sprinkled in it, and the walls were painted cinderblock. This next part is kinda fuzzy, but I ran into an older guy, maybe sixteen or so, with blonde hair. He who was leaning on the wall of the landing, and I couldn't see his face that well because a large window was directly behind his head, hiding most of his face in shadow. A few things were said, and then a really tall dark-haired kid standing on the stairs who looked like B minus his really bad acne said,

"Like Perry the Platypus!"

(I believe the blonde had just complained that I was sneaking around school "after hours.")

I said, "I really don't love that show." I'd meant that I did love it, but it had come out wrong. I tried to correct myself, but the blonde said something spiteful, and I replied, "I was just trying to be friendly. And I'm in 8th grade, so one, maybe two weeks," as I walked down the stairs. (I think the blonde had asked how much longer he would have to deal with me. I also remembering him saying something about food fights, and that this one 7th grade class always started them. And something else about an Orange Scale [the color, not the fruit], which was supposedly a good thing, that pop stars used to measure how good their careers were but actually refereed to high amounts of gamma radiation. Even weirder.)

I came out into the gym from my old middle school, and everyone was eating lunch on the bleachers. I said something that I don't remember, but I think involved the food fights the blonde had mentioned to a teacher, and then looked up, scanning the faces to see if my two friends were there. I just saw one, sitting towards the top. She waved eagerly when she saw me.

"Is A here?" I mouthed, to which she shook her head.

And then I woke up. Ok, maybe not that freaky, but I was for me; finding strange hallways and people I didn't know in my school...

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

My dream from last night....

While traveling, I am listening to the news, and I hear about a rash of thefts. Little would be stolen in these thefts... only a small amount of a chemical. Three types had been stolen so far, and no one can figure it out. I arrive at where I am going, and travel up several stories. When I arrive, I end up at a table where three people are sitting. They are the ones that stole the materials, and they did it because I payed them to. They don't ask why I want the material, they just take their payments and leave. Once they are gone, I take the substances and place them one by one into an ornate bowl. I set the bowl down and retrieve a container from the refrigerator. It is a special oil that had to be heated, then chilled, then heated again. I place one drop of the oil in the bowl, and mix it slowly. The mixture starts to come together, and it has a cookie dough light appearance to it. But, I know the mixture isn't complete... though it must be completed soon.

As I am leaving, the authorities come to search the building, but they totally ignore me. I travel to another building. In that building, I find small, red berries that I need to help complete the mixture. I add them then leave quickly. I feel that if I take any time to rest, I will be caught. I end up at a busy road. There are no cross walks, so I will have to simply cross the street as fast as I can. This final building has what I need to make the mixture complete. Afterwards, I can feed it to five people. I cross the road, but then I realize that I left the bowl on the opposite side of the street. It is so important to me, so I go back for it. But, when I get there, it is gone. Devastated, I leave the place. I cannot complete what I was working on (and I cannot start it again... there is no time), and I don't care now if people know it was me. If someone gets in my way, they forever regret it. I keep walking and walking (going north). Eventually it is dark. I am so brokenhearted that I will not be able to do what I needed to keep myself alive. The mixture I had been making would, if fed to five people, given me the energy to live for many more years before I had to repeat the process. As I am walking, I know that a member of the authorities has found me. I tell him he is fortunate to be alive as I spotted him traveling several nights back. But, I decided to let him live instead of killing him then. Then, I prepare to attack as I have nothing left to live for and little time to live anyway.

*wakes up*

I have decided to just sit back and enjoy my non-horror dreams.

Well, I've gotten coal mine related dreams lately. Always me and my roleplay character that is a coal boss running from a group of Molly Macguires. The mines cave in, we get shot, a fire starts, the mine blows up. Or we get out of the mines.

Anyone have a dream book or something and can help me figure out the meaning?

weird dream I had the other night. Let me start by giving some background info. My English teacher was talking about the play Hamlet and was saying that in that time if a person saw a ghost they would instantly recognize it as someone they knew. She used me as part of her example saying that if she were to come and haunt me when she is dead I would instantly know it was her because she would be wearing the kind of clothes that I would remember her wearing. On a side note my goal is to become an English teacher myself and in 4 years replace her.

Now on to the weird dream. I dreamt that it was years later, I had replaced her as English teacher at my school and she was dead. She came and haunted me yelling that she wanted her job back.. Fricken weird!

I have 3 that I remember:

1. If anyone has watched the Garfield with the red headed lady, that would help. I was her and I was running up stairs and these 2 men in business suits went in the elevator right next to the stairs and then I purposely slid under the rail and I was hanging off of the edge. (Many of my dreams have been about me falling off of stairs) and then the 2 men helped me up and then I went into a door and inside was the Simpson's lounge room filled with water and I was swimming with the smurfs... Also, I woke up because it actually felt like I couldn't breathe.

2. This was a mixture of all the scary movies I kept watching. Basically a consequence. It was mixed with The Grudge, Paranormal Activity, Harry Potter (The part where the snake pops out at the screen) and there was a lego person...

First, I was really scared because a stress ball that wa sin my room kept moving up the wall making the grudge noise and then there was something about a shopping mall but I forgot. Then I was standing in the lounge room looking down the hallway and there was a life sized lego man standing there. I ran out the door and on the other path, voldemort was standing there. I said, "He's in there". And he said, "Damn, he's already here" Or something similar and then a giant ball came from behind me and hit voldemort who then turned into a football.

I ran into the back room and the wall was all windows and the lego man threw poisonous snakes and spiders at me and some random other people through the windows. Sorry if that made no sense.

3. This one was about killer bees. The only parts I remember are one of my friends was in a big container and got killed by the bees and then my other friends and I had to escape so we made this weird plane thing but we had to sit ontop of it. We were flying and then it said, "To be continued".

To this day, there has been no continuation.

I've had 2... Very short..

When I was littl, I was afraid of monsters. One night,min one of my dreams, monsters chased me.veryone appeared fine— until, their eyes started glowing red. They turned into monsters and chased me to th top of a tower. They were walking stairs behind me, and I had no choice but to jump.

Then I woke up

Story 2:

One of my dreams, I wake up from my bed. Worms crawl out from under the bed. I freak out and go Into the bathroom to use it. When I am, worms come out of the toilet.

I wake up.

That was when I was little, and I also got freaked out by Swiper— made me scared of a park, made me scared of the dark. Thanks a lot, imagination.

This morning I dreamt that my thesis reviewer had given me a mark of 6 (10 is max in my country), explaining that somewhere along the way I had become lost in what I was doing, and that it really was of no use to raise and kill all those fruit flies.

Considering how 7 is the passing mark for finishing theses, I was not overjoyed because of this dream. :/

So I had stayed awake for a few days, I think like three. It was a bet with me and a friend, in which I lost. But anyway, when I finally crashed, I dreamed the world was over run with care bears, and they were trying to enslave the earth. Then i became like as ninja as Link, and tore the stuffing, literally, out of the giant king care bear, then i woke up. >.>

Edited by AngelicDemise

I had one last night/this morning that was totally bizarre. Somehow, I was on a train and suddenly there was the queen of England...and....two princesses, who for some reason, were wearing nametags. Which is how I knew they were princesses. (because of course.) And we were sitting at a table talking about...stuff. (uh, we being me and the princesses. The queen doesn't talk to random people on trains, silly.) IDK, that part is kind of fuzzy. We ended up....somewhere. I'm not sure. I remember something about food. and....I don't know, maybe a con or something?

Yeah, I have no bloody clue what the censorkip.gif my brain was smoking for this particular one. Of course, when I was little, I dreamed that I went into the bathroom and Chuckie was crawling out of the toilet, so my dreams have never quite been normal.

Edited by LascielsShadow

I've been trying to have lucid dreams for a while and I've had a few near-successes. This is one of those.

In this dream, I was sitting in my 8th grade homeroom (even though, in real life, I was in 11th grade), naked. I have a lot of naked dreams, and my usual reaction is either milld embarrassment or no reaction at all, so I thought, "Oh, this is one of those naked dreams. That's cool, I guess." But one of my friends came up to me and said, "No, this is not a dream. You are actually at school and you are actually naked." So I thought, "Well... crap."

Just then, a SWAT team-looking bunch stormed and shouted, "You! You need to sleep now!" And so they jammed a needle in my arm and I saw fireworks and blackness for a while. Later on, when I was doing something completely different, the SWAT team came back and did the same thing again.

Maybe I should sleep more if my own dreams are telling me to.

I've been trying to have lucid dreams for a while and I've had a few near-successes. This is one of those.

In this dream, I was sitting in my 8th grade homeroom (even though, in real life, I was in 11th grade), naked. I have a lot of naked dreams, and my usual reaction is either milld embarrassment or no reaction at all, so I thought, "Oh, this is one of those naked dreams. That's cool, I guess." But one of my friends came up to me and said, "No, this is not a dream. You are actually at school and you are actually naked." So I thought, "Well... crap."

Just then, a SWAT team-looking bunch stormed and shouted, "You! You need to sleep now!" And so they jammed a needle in my arm and I saw fireworks and blackness for a while. Later on, when I was doing something completely different, the SWAT team came back and did the same thing again.

Maybe I should sleep more if my own dreams are telling me to.

I laughed so hard at the SWAT team part! Yes, get some more sleep!

Also... I have had lots of weird dreams. But I will only tell you one of them for now.

So I'm on a bus with some other kids. We were all talking to one another, when all of the sudden the road turned into a rollercoaster! The roof of the bus had dissapeared, too. In the dream it felt like real life! When we finaly arrive, it becomes more clear we are in some kind of summer camp. Some kid was always taking pictures, but I don't remember the rest of the dream.

I was five and I dreamed about a weird face that was spinning around with stars in it's eyes....

Yeah.That was weird.

O.o

I tend to dream about the zombie apocalypse over and over again, each time with different conditions. For example, one time they were capable of intelligent thought and killed us off by stealth, and once there was a plague on a cruise ship because of spiked cookies?...I apparently got killed by a zombie named Paul blink.gif

Once, I was a ninja spy, and I had a twin brother (I don't have a brother O_o ) and we had to break into a Chinese man's building and stop the production of nuclear missiles. O_o

I had a rather strange dream while at a friends house...

I was an African American boy living in a rather ghetto-ish area. (Note, I'm a white female.) This ghetto was under the control of a gang boss. Most of the people living there, however, followed the leadership of a rather old, shaman-type woman. I was standing in front of the houses, and this one girl had a parrot on her arm. This parrot offered a claw as a way to shake my hand. Then she turned into this woman in flowing red, yellow, and blue robes that had clawed feet.

In this dream, the gang lord also killed my brother. (I don't have a brother.)

Weirdest dream I've had in a while. ovo

This was last night.

It was a normal school day. I walked out of the school to the bus and got on. As we were driving, a huge wolf- lion thing crashed through the woods and onto the road and jumped onto the front of the bus and then.....

I woke up.

I dreamed I was a solider at a boot camp with all my classmates, then I went to play hide and seek with my friends and I turned into a fox for some reason, then they tried to kill me. I was with some other girls still a fox when I turned into the dancing banana guy but not a banana, a hot dog instead. After that I made a popit like the one from Little Big Planet and I clicked on costumes and tried to become a fox again, but failed. I then went to a airport nearby that appeared out of nowhere and was chased by the robbers from Home Alone for no apparent reason, I've had weirder surprisingly.

True story.

Edited by Dragon_Gal_