skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream last night that has been bothering me all day and even now, when it's midnight.

But I was speaking to someone's parents, a boy's parents, I remembered he was a redhead and his name started with an A and the boy had killed himself. He was autistic or something like that - I just knew it somehow - and the parents kept telling me I had the chance to stop him but instead I leaned over and I whispered in his ear all the things that were wrong with him, the bad things he had done. In my head I saw this happening and I saw him step off the edge of the roof. And all the while I was at the crying parents' table listening to them as they told me the awful thing I'd done.

It was chilling.

on saturday night i went to bed, and since it was sunday the next day i slept in. i woke up really late in the morning but i went back to sleep anyway. then i spent the rest of my sleep dreaming only of eating cold pizza and breakfast sausages. O.o

I had a dream where I was Articuno one time. It was really wierd having conversation with the legendaries blink.gif

I had a dream last night where I was at school, but at the school we had to learn how to use these mystic auras that symbolized our powers, and the only way to activate the aura was to find your inner crazy kid and dance with a boy twenty feet in the air while eating some llama hoofs. o.o;

Recently I've been writing a Maximum Ride fanfic, in which Fang is the main character, and in first person. So a while ago, I had a dream where I was Fang, and I was sitting with Max on a bench in some Japanese garden with a cherry blossom in the corner. Dylan was sitting next to me (I think he was mad, I don't remember), but I know he did get mad when Max kissed me (on the cheek I think). I don't remember how I felt about; since I was Fang I assume I liked it... I woke up after that. I soooo need to start writing about female characters.

Here's a good one from last night

(Some details are fuzzy)

So I was going up this massive set of steps to a temple/church/some sort of religious looking building. I get there and they tell me (and the people with me) we had to take the backdoor because service was in session.

So we go through the back door and there's a hallway with some masks on it, and at the end (Kind of a T hallway, so at the junction) there's a big door with "SKY" on it.

I see the masks and see some of them are pokemon, I specifically mentioned one was "Wotter" (oshawott, but I definitely called it wotter).

And then I say "SKYMIN!" and we go through the doors and it's this big open gym and sure enough Skymin (That is, the sky forme of shamin, the pokemon) is there.

Skymin goes "Holly!!!" (that's me) And I go "Skymin!!!" and he was all excited and we were friends and knew each other. But apparently the people I am with are training and have to fight Skymin. I am supposed to fight Skymin but he won't fight me because we are friends. So I put on the oshawott mask and tell him to pretend I am an enemy so we can train.

I woke up from there though. So no clue on how that ended.

when I was 7, i remember i had this dream where my gramma and i were driving in a car, then we hit a tree. Then a ton of other cars that were behind us hit us too and me and my gramma and someone elsen from another car got out, the other guy was wiping his head with a handkerchief. IT was very weird. me and my gramma were helping everyone that crashed.. huh.gif

Recently, I had a very vivid dream. I thought it was real for the longest time because I don't even remember waking up from it...

I dreamt that I was lying in bed, trying to fall asleep. Then, I heard a voice in my head. It was a deep, kind of growly, male voice. I don't remember the vast majority of details, but he wanted me to do something I didn't want to do. Then, he spoke to someone else, someone I couldn't see. He said "There are no followers here." and I tried to scream for my mum, but my voice was gone.

It was literally the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced...I think I woke up not long after, but I don't know. I don't even remember when the dream started. There seemed to be no break between when I laid down and when I woke up, so I believed the dream had actually happened, even though, logically it couldn't have. Really freaked me out...

I had a really weird dream last night:

So my grandmother sits down with my mother and tells her that she really wants to know a secret. So my mother makes one up that I'm getting married on Saturday. So my grandma gets really into it and sets the whole thing up. Now my mother knows I'm not straight, so she goes out and searches everywhere to find a gay guy to satiate this delusional false 'secret' and finds this dude. My grandma and mom get hthis really dark church/school auditoriu like thing set up for this wedding and THEN tell me. I'm outraged, of course. My grandmother went out and said 'here's a dress!" its this aincient, lacy pre-victorian age wedding dress. Its horrid and doesnt even fit me right [i hate dresses]. They drag me kicking and screaming to this wedding and the dude's on my side, and we're both sort of queasy and really don't want this to happen. Its really weird. They forced the marraige and then something else happened with me and my grandma [cant remember what exactly] and i woke up on my side feeling something long, heavy, alive and warm on my back. I freaked out but it was just my dog. I was never so relieved. lol.

So everyone in my year have started freaking out about prom and deciding on pretentious themes and trying on wedding dress-sized ruffle-y dresses.

Last night, I dreamt my best friends turned up to prom as Titanic & the Iceberg for the theme "The Greatest Love Story" and that half my year had decided to eat raw pigs and dance around them--Lord of the Flies style.

Eh. It was weird.

This was a quite scary one I had this summer actually.

Well, I had a dream that my grandma died. It was so scary and vivid and it was just awful.

I woke up, was thankful it was just a dream and then went to class (I was taking Physics early) and when I got done with it, my mom told me my grandma was in the hospital.

Freaked me out a it...

I had a dream that me, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Anubis, and Apollo were riding through a never-ending corn field on my little ponies.

I suppose that's what I get for a season one marathon of MLP.

I had a dream that me, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Anubis, and Apollo were riding through a never-ending corn field on my little ponies.

I suppose that's what I get for a season one marathon of MLP.

I'm sorry, but the sheer randomness of that made me laugh so hard.

I frequently wake up with abmormally loose theeth that keep on falling out or gettting stuck in awkward or even painfull positions.

Then I wake up.

Yes, I have a dream where I wake up. Is there someone trying to plant an idea in my head?

okay, this might seem wierd and stuff but, my wierdist dream came last night, i cant remember it all but all i remeber was: lord kanime(from vampirenight) and he he had a difrent voice, and he made me a vampire, and i went on a cruise ship, with a giant swimming pool, like 12 stories high and people were floating in the air in tube(swimming tubes), and also in my dream vampires wernt alergic to sunlight. unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Edited by zorua9

I had a really weird dream a few days ago.

I was with my best friend in her car and we were looking for parking. However, there was no parking available where we were going (I'm not exactly sure WHERE we were going) so we parked in the parking lot of a mental hospital. The people there mistook us for patients and we were admitted. While we were there, another patient warned us about this one dude who was apparently "the most dangerous of them all". This freaked my friend out so she left to get away from him. He got kinda annoyed and began following us around until we ended up back where we were. Then he got mad at us for trying to get away from him so he stabbed me in the arm with a pencil. Then we apologized.

And then I woke up extremely confused. It was also pretty scary.

The weirdest and best dream i had was a few years ago. Not sure why i still re.ember...

I was 16 and in a payles,and i had a baby,maybe a year old or younger,but she was the most beautiful thing,and she fit perfectly on my hip when i held her. She had huge brown eyes and a lot of hair and she had a pink and white tiny checkered dress. I had a target shopping cart and was holding the baby on my hip and as i walked people would look down at me and smirk or scoff.

All of a sudden she was on the ceilind and it was as high as a warehouse and it had a crack in it..i never got her back,and never had the dream again.

I dreamed I was the Phantom of the Opera once. And I'm a girl.

Also, sometimes I dream that I hug people who have died. I consider these dreams a gift. It's even happened with my dog.

About two nights ago I had a dream that I was with one of my internet friends in person, and for some reason we were in a car and she could drive despite being younger than I am (16), and I was in the back seat and I tried to talk to some people who were outside because the window was down a bit, but she drove away so I couldn't talk to them, and then at some point afterwards we were both in the back seat for some reason (I have no idea who was driving at that point) and I hugged her because she was complaining about something or something like that.

Odd.

Right then, let me explain a, er... brutal dream I had two days ago...

I killed people... dry.gif

So, I appeared into a place like battle royal/hunger games, but I'm in a dark building instead of being outside. I started out in a corridor, no-one was around, and I found a awesome sword, the best in the arena, just lying there, in this small room at the end of the corridor, right infront of me. I picked it up, then named it, probably frostmorn. I quickly relised that the sword was amasing. I can't remeber where I went after that, but I went in a huge killing spree. I killed all the ones I faced. even if some people had armour on.

I could say how I killed them in detail. I can remember it very vividly, but it is not a good idea...

After I won, the whole thing started over, I knew where the sword was, got it and went into another killing spree. One point this person had bow and 'arrows' the 'arrow' hit me. The arrow was a peice of wheat. "I killed you!" he said, I was still alive.

"Thats a peice of wheat" I replied, killing him.

Then I won... Again. All I saw was a few victims. Then the thing reset itself, again. I went to the sword place, found the sword, AND A PILE OF ARMOUR. I freaked out, put the stuff on, I battled a few people.

Then I woke up

I also had another dream a while back, It's abit weird but cute at the same time...

I hugged a creeper. We were in a weird meadow. It didn't blow up on me. That was weird, but i am glad I got a dream like that.

Edited by creepado

Really weird dream the other night. I dreamt that I had Pokemon Black 2, which I don't have yet, and the starters were either Pichu, Skarmory, or this other pokemon I can't remember. I remember my brother was going to pick Pichu because of Riachu and I picked Skarmory, then we went to paint doors blink.gif

About two nights ago I had a dream that I was with one of my internet friends in person, and for some reason we were in a car and she could drive despite being younger than I am (16), and I was in the back seat and I tried to talk to some people who were outside because the window was down a bit, but she drove away so I couldn't talk to them, and then at some point afterwards we were both in the back seat for some reason (I have no idea who was driving at that point) and I hugged her because she was complaining about something or something like that.

Odd.

Oh yeah, and we weren't in the car at first, we were in some kind of enchanted forest and then we were suddenly in the car. It was like we were in a movie and the scene changed suddenly.

My dreams tend to come in series, and sometimes different dream series end up tying together. It's a strange feeling when I suddenly have a 'sequel' to a dream that I remember from when I was ten.

Currently I seem to be going through a series of dreams incorporating internet memes/other highly memetic things as survival horror. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's hilarious, and sometimes it's deeply terrifying.

In the first one, I was exploring a Minecraft dungeon with a team of a random bunch of my favorite fictional characters at the time. For some reason we couldn't dig through the walls, and we had a limited number of torches, so we had to put them out behind us to be able to see our way ahead.

I can't remember if Cartman (yes, that one) was part of the team and went crazy, or if he was already a legendary Slenderman-esque figure, or if he'd gotten lost or trapped in the dungeon a long time ago and had gone insane since then. Either way, we started seeing glimpses of somebody down random tunnels now and then, and they'd disappear as soon as we got close or looked away. And every time the person showed up, they'd be a little closer...

Then, after a little while, people started disappearing from the team, and no one would know what happened to them. And then we started seeing paintings and writing on the walls that indicated some sort of cannibal living in the dungeon. By the time we finally figured out what was going on and managed to find a way to the exit, there was only me and Basta (from Inkheart) and Giac (from Keys to the Kingdom) left. We had to make a run for the door without looking down any tunnels because Cartman could only move 'closer' if you looked down a corridor at him, and the last time we'd looked he was only a few feet away.

I remember we made it out the door, and then I woke up at about four in the morning and left the lights on all night.

That was a few weeks ago, but I just had another dream in that series last night. I don't remember it terribly well, because it usually takes me a while to piece my dreams back together after I have them.

Mainly I remember that me, Basta and Giac, and a bunch of my RP characters and some of my friends' RP characters were on a cross-country road trip to escape from Slenderman, Cannibal Cartman, and the zombified members of the dungeon team from the last dream. I remember that the sky was really dreary and overcast, and that no matter where we went we never saw anyone else, and that we were trying to find a way back into Minecraftia to build a fort (because as it turns out, Minecraft blocks were the only thing that could imprison or keep out Slendy and Cartman).

I think the single worst part was when the RP characters started slowly turning into Dolan Duck-style versions of themselves. -shudder-

Anyway, it'll probably be a few days before I can remember how it ended, but I just thought I'd share a little of my trauma with you guys. Hooray for night-lights!

Does anyone else have dreams in which you're romantically involved with a person you never have and probably never will have feelings for? O_o

I had a dream that I got the Iphone 5 and when I went to go on Instagram it blew up in my hand...