skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I am a very smart child, and my evil social studies teacher who likes me was fixing to shoot me and five other smart kids, and I snatched the gun and ran from her. Then my principal fired and shot her and I was regarded as a hero

In this dream, my highschool was a Pokemon Trainer's School. Everyone had one Pokemon-My boyfriend had a Kling, and I had a Seviper. Him and I were having a pratice battle for a class when a Zoroark disguised as a Entei bust the doors to the school open. N Harmonia stepped into the battle arena, dressed up in a blue pirate outfit. He watched me for a few seconds, and fell in love with me. N ordered Zoroark to kidnap me and took me to his pirate ship. Yup, PIRATE SHIP. Among the crew was Ghetsis, Cyrus (from Team Galatic), Maxie and Archie (Team Magma and Aqua respectively), and Giovanni (Team Rocket). He wanted me as his bride, but the other crew members hated me because I was too nice. I would lead N astray from their evil plans. My boyfriend appeared on Ho-Oh (How he got Ho-Oh is beyond me..), and rescued me. But N sent out Zekrom and attacked, blowing up the ship and killing us all. I woke up.

I had one where I was alone on a rainbow neon island. A giant lego monkey screamed at me, and I fell into a hole where a sock-puppet version off Voldemort taunted me with a plastic piece of cake. I tried to reach for it, but it sprouted a propeller and flew away. I cried.(did I mention it was all in anime) Then I woke up to see my mother staring down at me. She said she woke up when I hollered "Cake! Die evil cake! CAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!"

A not very unusual dream....for someone like me.

Had another weird dream last night.

It started out with "me" at my old high school. There was a string of people going missing and later showing up dead. I was trying to convince the people in the office that they were all connected. The last person to go missing was my sister, but she hadn't been found. No matter how hard I tried to convince the people they just wouldn't listen, getting in my way at every opportunity. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I thought I knew who had done all of this so I went to the guy's house. Against my better judgement, I broke into his house, using a key I had somehow gotten hold of. I moved throughout a few of the rooms only to discover the guy was home and asleep in his bed. I quickly left only to be spotted by him outside. Instead of running, I tried to play it off as if I wanted to talk to him. He didn't believe me and I was soon his captive. My sister was there and she was okay (or as okay as you can be being tied up and held hostage). The guy let me hug her before dragging me away. The dream then shifted slightly to where the 3 of us were seated at the man's dinner table. There's a large winding staircase nearby and I see some people coming down. Turns out that 2 of those people were from the high school office and one of them was the mastermind. He instantly decided that it was time to move the "project," taking me and my sister along with them. I was deemed a large risk so they used shackles (like the kind used in prison) to help keep me under control. At that point, the dream shifted again to a scene with a few of the "syndicate" and myself. We're walking around an old gas station that was located near an equally old train station. My shackles are gone now, but they're keeping a close eye on me. I'm not sure what has happened during the scene shift; however, it felt like a couple of the people had grown to respect/like me. I specifically remember saying "Thanks for taking the shackles off. They were starting to hurt...and chafe." The lady walking on my right muttered something and then we started towards a UHaul truck. And that was the end of the dream.

Edited by sheppardkid

Dragcave was secretly a terrorist organization and the sprites were codes for plots to bomb various places in the world. o_O

I had a dream that I was living in a trailer with my friend's dead grandma and so I left the trailer and went to school and after school my friend and I and her dead grandma's body went up a hill and she buried the grandma THEN I walked back to my trailer in the rain (creepy) THEN I was sitting in my trailer in the dark with my younger sisters and it was a thunderstorm and then I found ants in the cracks of the floor. It was creepy. Then I woke up. LOL. biggrin.gif I'm a weird dream, what can I say.

And yet another dream. That makes 3 pretty epic ones in a row!

This dream was more along the lines of special abilities and the battle between good and evil. I remember that I stayed in a house dedicated to training children with special abilities. It was newly formed and we were all still learning how to co-exist with each other. There were a lot of fights over personal space but we were slowly learning how to get along. All of us went to the same “normal” school, as well as a secondary school that taught us about our abilities. Some of the professors from the “special” school also worked in the “normal” school to help keep an eye out for trouble. Well, I had a unique special ability- the ability to see into the future, though the visions were a mixture of riddles mixed with straight forward stuff. This particular ability was rare and also held a hidden power within itself that the elders considered to be dangerous if discovered by the dark side. I was in the middle of helping to fix dinner with a few of the others when I suddenly went into a trance. Slowly, I fell backwards until a landed against the window. The light shown in my eyes, making my vision clearer. In the vision, at some indeterminate time in the future, night had fallen and everything was on fire. The leader of the evil side was on top of a flaming building, riding astride a coal black horse with searing eyes. The leader wielded a large sword, which I knew was called the Dragon Sword. The sounds of screaming echoed throughout the vision as dark and light fought for control. Then the vision ended and somehow ended up in a classroom at the “normal” school. I looked at one of my friends and asked them what I was doing there. She said I had acted on auto-pilot, being able to function normally while being in the trance. This fact worried me and I knew I needed to talk to one of the professors. Class ended a few seconds later and, luckily the professor of the class, was one of the ones from the “special” school as well. He was just about to start a study hall when I went up to him to ask if I could speak with him. He wasn’t happy at first, but then I whispered this in his ear, “It’s about the Dragon Sword.” At the mention of the sword, his eyes got very wide and he could barely contain his anxiety. The dream ended with him excusing himself from the study hall and summoning the other professors.

The certain dreams I find to be strange occur when I immediately fall asleep after going to bed. For some reason, when this happens, I can very likely get them as mini-nightmares because I always wake up scared. I had this last night and it was the first time in a long time that has ever happened. The other strange thing about these kinds of dreams is when after I wake up I am extremely tired. I usually try to do other things before going back to sleep like looking at the clock or moving my head around on my pillow to avoid going back to the same sort of nightmare I woke up from. I don't quite remember what the mini-nightmare was about. All I just remember is it was bad yet it likely wasn't intended to be bad.

Once I dreamt that there was a contest or something to go meet the Doctor, but I lost.

I got to go anyway. After we got to this random city he lived in, which had an astroturf compass rose in the town square, I went into a house on the corner that he apparently lived in. He gave me a giant book. Then I woke up.

This was the tenth Doctor, by the way. I had no idea who Matt Smith was at the time.

The second one I don't exactly remember, but I posted it on another forum, so here's the quote.

Much more recently I dreamt that I had a big fancy house. I was in the backyard and the Axis powers showed up. For some reason we couldn't get in my house. Then something happened and we got in. I gave Italy and Germany their rooms and showed Japan my stereo for some reason. He then took a shower. In the morning, we went back in my backyard and a bunch of people from the place where I take taekwondo and we had to battle them. We won. Then I woke up and was like 'O.o'.

The third one, and most recent, had me as America's little sister. We drove to where my aunt lives in real life, and England was there with a big truck. I fell in love with him for some reason. We had this big gigantic party, and then I walked up to England and told him that I wanted his phone number. He wrote it down on a Post-it note, and I climbed in for some reason and gave him mine. We drove somewhere that I don't remember, and he went off to buy me something. And then I woke up.

I once had this weird dream when I was a kid that I was being chased by an ugly witch and and ran down these stairs. But as I was running down them they disappeared and I fell into a dark abyss or something?

At that moment I just woke up like what just happened? It was very weird.

In my dream last night I was harvesting human clones from insect-like aliens. I now know how to extract a human clone from the abdomen of a giant insect alien.

First you jump onto its back, and avoiding the scythe-like claws you grab the lowest horn on the back, cut just above the horn, and drag the knife down to the tail to remove the extremely hard carapace protecting the developing human clone within the abdomen. Then you grab the second horn from the bottom and simply rip it down to open up the membrane. Then the human clone usually pops out with its nutrient sack(looks like a bunch of soft cloves of garlic bunched together) and you're done!

last night i had a dream that i was going to get an account on deviantart. when i woke up, i thought that i was real and started making all these plans for which pictures i would put up... i was so angry when i figured out it was all a dream sad.gif

when i was five i had a frying pan man (legit a man made of frying pans) socked me in the head with a muffin pan, and still 9 years later i remain a terrible cook.

I don't dream much anymore, and not so much this dream when I do. But in the past I had a dream which came back to me often, while the location was different; the main plot was always the same.

I would do something minor, just ordinary and eventually see a large bird in the distance, hearing it's flapping sound get ever-so-closer. Until it came within arm's reach and then I wake up.

Never quite understood what it meant, but I eventually became afraid of large birds due to those dreams. I believe that fear is gone now, (though I don't encounter large birds often so.. who knows.) however I still don't quite understand it's point.

The weirdest dream i've ever had was me and my mom were in here truck and she drove off a bridge and we died and within the next month their were 3 women who did the same thing in my dream it was so wired lol i dreamed it and it came true lol to other people though

Had this one last night. It's fairly long.

There was a brother and sister living in a fairly large city. The brother was the oldest and had been raising his sister ever since their parents died. They had just moved into a new house, maybe about 6 months or so prior to the following events. The house was a good size, having upstairs and downstairs living space. Sister had gone outside to hang out with a few friends while her brother was busy messing with his computer. They were both really good with computers. Fixing them and creating programs was how the brother made money. Anyway, he was in the middle of creating a new program when a loud explosion was heard. He raced outside to see his sister and everyone else staring off into the distance. There was an instant sense of danger and he shouted for his sister to come inside. Brother decided they needed to leave, telling sister to pack as much as she could, but only the essentials. Anything else that she wanted stored while they were gone she should put in garbage bags to protect from potential water damage. They are just starting to pack when the dream jumps to a different location and time. Now the sister is being held captive by the head of a large corporation. In fact, the man is a genius and has decided to take control of the world by flooding every large city (how he does this I’m not clear on) and getting everyone addicted to a new drug. Somehow the brother found out about the plan and so the bad guy had sent his minions out to capture him. Brother and sister had at some point gotten separated; thus, she was caught. The man is trying to get her to tell where her brother could have gone, but she refuses to say anything. Cut to her brother sneaking into the building with two friends they made along the way. Brother and company find out where sister is being held inside and go to get her. Turns out that it was a trap set by the bad guy. After a series of scuffles, and a little help from a female employee of the bad guy, the group makes it out of the building with sister in tow. They elude the henchmen long enough to find a nice van in which they can hide and travel in. The scene then cuts to a 17 story building, a hotel, which the bad guy has made his headquarters. The previous building was used only as a research and “holding” facility. This hotel is surrounded by large amounts of water, so much so that only the top 4 floors can be used. People are trying to break in to find shelter, but to no avail. The bad guy and his entourage enter the top floor. It’s fairly empty save for a nice set of computers at the far left and some sparse furnishings. The bad guy turns around, two men to either side of him, to find some of the others have drawn their weapons. Without uttering a word, the men open fire, killing the bad guy and all but one of the men. And here is where it gets interesting. The one guy who wasn’t killed, the one who was standing to the right of the bad guy, turns out to be the REAL mastermind behind the entire scheme. The bad guy we had been seeing up to this point was just a pawn. This true mastermind has so many other plans in store for the world. I remember him specifically saying “I’m the true genius” to the bad guy before he died and then rambling on about his plans. One part of his plan was to get our protagonists, specifically the brother, for an undisclosed reason. He had set up a spy net within the computer systems to where, if either the brother or sister logged in under their usernames or tried to snoop around, it would send him an alert and give away their location. He gave orders to his men before sitting down at the computer terminals in the room. The dream then switches back to the small band of heroes as they try to figure out how the floods and drugs tie into everything while searching for survival gear. The young man that joined them is searching in a vacant vehicle when the brother calls out to him. This part I also remember the young man saying “Nothing but another drug-head.” The group continues on in their van in hopes of getting help soon. And that was the point at which I woke up.

Edited by sheppardkid

when i was five i had a frying pan man (legit a man made of frying pans) socked me in the head with a muffin pan, and still 9 years later i remain a terrible cook.

Lol!Wow!

The weirdest dream i've ever had was me and my mom were in here truck and she drove off a bridge and we died and within the next month their were 3 women who did the same thing in my dream it was so wired lol i dreamed it and it came true lol to other people though

Siskia you saw into the future.

In my dreams....

I once drove a zebra-striped golf cart around my school's old robotics lab with an Allosaurus chasing me.

And by that, I mean literally driving around the building in circles, with the Allosaurus always close behind xd.png

In my dreams....

I once drove a zebra-striped golf cart around my school's old robotics lab with an Allosaurus chasing me.

And by that, I mean literally driving around the building in circles, with the Allosaurus always close behind xd.png

Lol

recently i had a REALLY weird dream. apparently, Rishda Tarkan (from the chronicles of narnia: the last battle) was giving the tis roc and some other guy and evil pie that was going to eat them or something blink.gif i was just finishing up reading that story, so i guess my mind thought that Rishda was planning on betraying the Tisroc or something blink.gif

recently i had a REALLY weird dream. apparently, Rishda Tarkan (from the chronicles of narnia: the last battle) was giving the tis roc and some other guy and evil pie that was going to eat them or something blink.gif i was just finishing up reading that story, so i guess my mind thought that Rishda was planning on betraying the Tisroc or something blink.gif

Hmm you're Probaly right

I had a dream about world war 3

I suddenly appear in this battlefield with Americans and Chinese people fighting.I had a option,help the Americans or help the Chinese.As I was thinking I decided to help the americans and then they told me to go in the helecopter and take out the Chinese at the east gate so I then deployed for my mission.While I was flying the helecopter the Chinese had a turret on the ground,At that time I didn't see it until it was firing at me I dodge at least 4 missiles but 5 got me.I was going down fast and finally crash into this swamp. I was the only survivor in my crew.I got out and toke up my m-16 I look up and saw a heck load of aliens attacking the Chinese and Americans.Within a year there was only 10,000 humans left.Then the zombies came and kill all the humans except me I was the last and only human alive against 5million aliens and 15million zombies.

Then the dream ended,It was scarey.