skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I've dreamt that there was a DC release that magically made real, edible cookies appear next to our computers when we first snagged one of the new eggs.

I dreamt that after the Site Maintenance that's supposed to be today (now, I think? Or maybe it's over already... Not too sure.) a dozen of new pygmy eggs were released, including a Cola one O.o And my friend had somehow managed to snag 6 eggs and 10 hatchies even though she only has a bronze trophy.

Also dreamt someone ninja'd me a Silver Tinsel, but I couldn't accept it because I was scroll locked from all the new pygmy eggs. (Turns out, someone actually did ninja me a Silver Tinsel in real life, with a similar lineage to the one I dreamt about! I guess dreams do come true xd.png)

Edited by Nicoleong9

I had a dream in which suddenly I could remember another dream (nightmare) I had had several weeks earlier. In the middle of my dream I had last night, suddenly I remembered an old nightmare I really have had.

A few years ago, while I was in the military, I had a dream one night where an old school friend came to me and talked with me. I found this odd, we weren't the closest of friends, but we were friends none the less. Anyway, we were walking along and talking and I was asking her how she was doing. She told me she was doing "great now, everything is wonderful". This struck me as kinda odd in the dream, but we continued talking. I asked her how her sister was and she told me that she was disappointed in her. I asked her why and she said because she was pregnant (her sister at the time was only 14). I asked what her what her mother thought and she told me that she was upset but was dealing with something else at the time and couldn't really think about it.

At the end of the dream, she told me that it was great talking with me again, wished me well then left. That was it. The dream actually ended.

A few days later, I called my mom and told her about my dream. There was a good 5 min. silence, I could of sworn we got disconnected. Then she finally told me: Angie, Mandy died. Jeanie is pregnant, her mother is upset with her but dealing with the loss of Mandy.

My mouth dropped. There was no way I had known that Mandy had passed and her sister was pregnant. I was in the military at this time, basic training to be exact, nothing was going through my mind except the training and exhaustion.

Mandy had a tumor in her brain, she was only 17 when she passed. I had known Mandy for a long time, we went to school together and at times, hung out together. This was an incredible shock to me. I knew she had a tumor, but I had no idea it was life threatening, she never really spoke of it.

My memories of her are of a bright young girl who wanted the most out of life.

May she rest in peace. I miss my friend.

Last night I dreamt I was, um... you know, a boy down there. Then I took a shower in this sort of fancy hotel room/teepee- except the shower cubical was in the middle of the room, and the walls were made of glass. Outside was a lawn to the left and a jungle full of weasel-like animals to the right... Very odd.

I keep having those sorts of dreams; Freud would have a field day. >__>

I had a dream about Dragon Cave last night. xd.png

I knew I was in a dream, and I was in a ruin in a valley, and all the colors were sort of washed out, and it was really misty. head I man, and called out to him but he went ahead I followed him out into a little pond area that was half empty, and we all stood near the big puddle and looked up to the sky as I asked them what we were doing here and some dragons flew down. They were one of each of our dragons from the Cave. So I call out to my favorite, who was coming to me, and then there was a hatchling and they started flying away and I was like, wait! Because there was a freeway and they were flying a little low. I ended up going through a tunnel in the mountains to try to catch up to them as flew above.

Well, my roleplaying character that doesn't get that much attention because his character isn't that developed basically did all the work for me.

It was a dark room and I was on a chair, with a two headed hydra wrapped around me.

Then Midnight, a skeletal horse appears.

Then Gordon comes in. Singing about his life how he was killed, and how he became a minion of Hades.

Just tHe other day I dreamed lived in a moutain house, and check this, the house was sideways so the floores where on the mouton side.

Last night I had a dream that my dog turned into a floating bannana and floated to my school during a really tough Pre-Calc test.

I feel kinda weird about it.

One night I had a dream where I was in this random empty white space.

I walked around until I saw 5 water-filled tubes, each a different color and size,

poking out from the white floor. I noticed a fishing rod sitting by one, so I took it.

Out of nowhere, I heard a deep voice say "Begin!"

Fish started jumping out of the tubes and every time they did,

they said "la" like they were singing. I caught a few, but then they started

making an annoying beeping sound.

I woke up, and it was my alarm clock... dry.gif

Edited by Rexoa

How odd. tongue.gif To all of the above. I have a lot of odd dreams.

When I was about eight years old I had a recurring nightmare about a moose chasing me around my family's property. The dream always ended with the HUGE bull moose growing bigger and bigger, and finally sticking its entire, antlered head through the picture window as it tried to catch me. Scared the bujeebers out of me every time. Pretty odd, considering that I'd never even seen a moose close up, at the time of my life.

Had a dream that I met TJ in a shopping center (he had dark hair, that's all I remember xd.png) and asked him a question about Green dragons. I think it was something about revamping the sprites. I forget....

The other day I dreamed briefly that I loaned a book to my friend Josh. The next day I went to the library to borrow a book and unexpectedly encountered him. Coincidence?

Last night I had a crazy dream that I was in this sort of Hogwarts-esque boarding school. A lot of the students there belonged to some sort of secret society - the sort of object of your education there was to learn enough to be accepted to the society and then to carry out its orders, and the society members would try to keep the new students out. They tried to kill me by pushing a statue on top of me.

Also there was this one hallway that was haunted or something. It was always dark, and you had to be carrying something when you walked through it - there were tables full of odds and ends on either end of the hall for the people who used it. If you went in empty-handed, everything would start to warp and bulge into weird shapes and gravity would pull you in weird directions, and voices would start to whisper to you. It was one of the things you did to prove yourself, going into there empty-handed to show how long you could stand to be in there, but nobody could do it very long.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was running down some kind of hall trying trying to escape from GLaDOS, and then going through some kind of glass door. Apparently, GLaDOS was unable to get through the door, which somehow made perfect sense to my dream self, and then i was in some kind of room that i don't remember much of, except for that Man-at-arms (this guy) was there for some reason. After that, I think there was something to do with kirby characters, and i can't remember anymore of the dream. But looking back on it, it was weird because i've never played Portal or Portal 2, and I barely know anything about the portal series. blink.gif

3 nights ago, right before I had to present a project for my speech class, I had a dream that I did my project about Princess Celestia. :I When I woke up that morning, I swear I almost ran to the computer to redo the presentation outline.

Weird Dream 56 of 9999+:

I was going to a strange school, about the size of a mansion. I enter and I see to my right, a barred up archway with a Plaque above saying, "Dragon's Lair *1 line down* 'Keep away.'" Ok, now, I' end up in Pottery molding class, and I hear voices in my head. Next thing I see, I end up at probably around 9-10:00 PM, and I hear the voices before I go to sleep, and, they lead me to the barred up archway.....and the iron bars are clawed clean open...I walk inside...darkness surrounds me, and I am met with the "king" of the dragons of the place, his name, *this is vague, but I know this much* Allabaster. He talks to me, while I'm in a state of frighteness. He tells me to calm down, and that nobody shall harm me. I calm down slightly, and he tells me that a short-war has been going on around the Dragons and the school staff, he tells me that he was the Dragon of the principal of the school, Albados, and that certain issues caused them to separate, and become enemies, and create groups against eachother...and then he tells me that I may be one of the only ones that may be able to restore the peace between the two races. I am sent back to my room..after being given too vague information to state, and, I wake up......I have currently had a very short dream actually that was close to continuing on from that! ( Convenient much!? ) I hope to continue this story!

I've had many many weird dreams, but I think one of my favorites would be this:

I was driving a red corvette convertible through a housing development to pick up a friend of mine, when I pulled up in the drive and she was about to get into the car, (L4D)Tank music played. I yelled for her to "Hurry up and get in, he's coming," but she just fell to the ground in the fetal position. Suddenly, the tank flung one of the neighbor's cars at me, but I was already driving away. He seemed to chase me on this deserted road through the woods for hours, so to ditch him I drove the poor corvette into a lake. He stopped and sniffed the air, and then went running away in the opposite direction, howling like a dog.

Most of the time i see the future in my dreams.

but there was this one wierd dream having nothing to do with the future.

I was in this wierd world and the ocean was in a concrete box. I swam across while wearing pants(wich was wierd cuz i didn't know how to swim at the time) and when i got across i retrieved something. I think it was stolen. Then, for some reason, i had to take the legs of my pants off to swim acros again. When i swam, it became impossable to swim like something was pulling me down. I started holding my breath as i went underwater. It was like the lack of pants was wieghing me down. The item, whatever it was, had been taken care of. There was nothing pulling me, it was like the lack of pants was somehow dragging me down to the bottom. I tried swiming, but it was like i was made of lead. I finally inhaled and woke up, gasping for air.

dream#2:

there was this full moon amulet that belonged to a princess who was cursed somehow. in order for her to return, the amulet had to be bitten by a warewolf. it was like playing a video game in the room with the amulet. every time i examined it, a wolf would rush in the back door. I assumed the game restarted when i did that. I then went all around the world in search of a warewolf. in the outside, it was like i was walking through an old book. I failed to find a warewolf, only to realize later that the wolf who broke through the door was the key. sad.gif

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was running down some kind of hall trying trying to escape from GLaDOS, and then going through some kind of glass door. Apparently, GLaDOS was unable to get through the door, which somehow made perfect sense to my dream self, and then i was in some kind of room that i don't remember much of, except for that Man-at-arms (this guy) was there for some reason. After that, I think there was something to do with kirby characters, and i can't remember anymore of the dream. But looking back on it, it was weird because i've never played Portal or Portal 2, and I barely know anything about the portal series. blink.gif

Like i said earlier, i sometimes see the future in my dreams. Maybe this had something to do with what is to come???...

Edited by zerohundred

ALL MY DREAMS ARE WEIRD DREAMS PERIOD.

well, majority of them are, and never make sense, however i've had the occasional "dream" (or, multiple dreams in one, like a slideshow almost) where dreams in it, or scenes per se, would make sense. only one or two though.

regardless, my dreams are all very bizzare -- as if my daily life and past experiences were thrown in a blender and poured into my brain. i can never remember them, despite how strange they are.

but, my nightmares always make sense.. they're always very scary, and involve shadow people or ghosts or paranormal activity, or sometimes darkness or the unseen. that's the thing i fear most.. aside from losing the people and animals i'm closest to. :[

despite all this though, i never think much of my regular old dreams, i don't think they could predict or anything or be useful in any way; dreams to me are just the things that your conscience comes up with that involve experiences and such. like a way the brain passes the time whilst you sleep. nonetheless, i wish my dreams would make a little sense every now-and-then, lol.

Edited by catmosphere

my weirdes dream I remember, I was in a very old spooky house with my friends.

And there was a little white dog, but suddenly this dog turned in a zombie dog and kill my friends one by one.

Then the zombie dog tried to kill me, but i turned into a Nara, half human hakf snake.

Thus, the dog was very submissive.

And before I woke up I saw that the whole room was decorated with the blood and the bodies of my friends.

Edited by Zephyr

Not that I can remember anything specific, but I have lots of weird dreams where I swear I'm actually awake.

Until, of course, I hear a loud and annoying beeping that is my alarm clock.

Most of my dreams are odd by most people's standards but there are a few that actually make me think "what the heck just happened?" or make me go into a 0_0 moment.

A majority of this are my usual Deja-vu type of dreams (which happen quite frequently).

One very notable weird dream that I had occurred a few weeks ago. I only remember bits and pieces of it now, but it involved me interacting with various Vocaloids (I think it was Len, Kaito, Yuuma, and Gakupo mainly, but I can't really remember). The dream ended with me somehow winding up snuggling up with Gakupo and falling asleep (lol, sleeping while asleep X'D).

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

My dreams have been rather vivid recently after a block of darkness for the past month. recently, I've been having nightmare-ish dreams that wake me up at 2 AM. tongue.gif

The other night, It was a flashback from when I was 4...I don't recall this ever happening in real life, but I know that in my dream, I was 4 years old. I had drawn a picture on a wall that had been closed off by blinds, kind of like a window. Flash forward several years. I was a teenager. I asked to see what was behind those blinds and my parents showed me. I don't remember what the drawing was, exactly, but I do know it was rather disturbing.

Last night, I was in a room...with trees...anyone who has read Mockingjay will get this reference. I have not read Mockingjay in several weeks. However, in my dream, there was a tree with a rope on it. We called it the Hanging Tree...just like in the book. I proceeded to take a picture of this tree and there was a person. Standing there. It was creepy for 2 in the morning, haha.

Edited by IvanYouAteMySock

My dreams have been rather vivid recently after a block of darkness for the past month. recently, I've been having nightmare-ish dreams that wake me up at 2 AM. tongue.gif

The other night, It was a flashback from when I was 4...I don't recall this ever happening in real life, but I know that in my dream, I was 4 years old. I had drawn a picture on a wall that had been closed off by blinds, kind of like a window. Flash forward several years. I was a teenager. I asked to see what was behind those blinds and my parents showed me. I don't remember what the drawing was, exactly, but I do know it was rather disturbing.

Last night, I was in a room...with trees...anyone who has read Mockingjay will get this reference. I have not read Mockingjay in several weeks. However, in my dream, there was a tree with a rope on it. We called it the Hanging Tree...just like in the book. I proceeded to take a picture of this tree and there was a person. Standing there. It was creepy for 2 in the morning, haha.

Eek.

I can't remember any of my dreams right now. Shame. ;u;.

A recent dream I just had... Somehow I was able to remember it.... very strange.

Not sure how it started but it involved the world exploding but in an unusual way. From a space-view point but slightly far away. The top-left corner of the world bursting into light particles and those light particles shaped into a 2D rectangle with 3 cut outs, making 4 squares. Suddenly I saw another Earth appear behind the original, and the original started to shape out into blocks. A few moments of the earth turning more blocky, both worlds disappeared and all that was left was a wireframe of the world with one piece of land left. I somehow landed on that one piece of land and my who world just turned into somewhat of a game. Felt like I was in the world of Super Mario Galaxy. I'm not sure what the objective was but what I had to do was locate an 'Element' button and press down to start recreating the world back to anew. I somehow found Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Element in just a few minutes of running around aimlessly but then I've encountered some people who I didn't even know of. Supposedly they were the bad guys and I somehow manage to get around them. After that, the world had change back to normal and I ended up at my cousins apartment. My cousin too was helping me find Element buttons. I went downstairs in their backyard to find another element which I wasn't able to. I mind wandered off again and somehow I was met with a Hero character named Kael. A Blood Elf Hero mage. We both went back to my cousins house and I introduced Kael to my cousin but he was too busy playing on his Xbox to even notice him.... I then had in insight moment and knew where the body element was. I went back outside with my cousin and found out that the button was wooden and it had been blended with the wooden fence. He pushed the button with the body element painted on it but I said to him that it doesn't work because we're suppose to be in the spirit world for the button to work.

And it ends right there...... that was long.