skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Here's a weird one... for me...

I was riding in a car with a friend who had recently gotten his license. Somehow I had ended up along some highway and I apparently called him to pick me up (and I can't figure out why I didn't call my parents...) so he came rather quickly and asked how I got all the way out here. I didn't know, which he then dropped the subject. He took me home after driving around for about 2 hours (and my house was only about 45 minutes away) around various streets while staying completely silent. At one point I attempted to turn on the radio and he yelled at me (which he never does) and told me not to... so I didn't.

What seemed to be the next day, I was upstairs at school on the second floor annex, waiting for a friend to finish a test so I could take them home. The friend who had driven me home the night before walked up to me and started rambling about some test he just took and was acting more odd than I originally noticed. It wasn't until I saw someone behind him with a knife that I realized why. That person then lunged at me, nearly stabbing me, before my friend knocked him out with a chair. The friend I was waiting for then came out and threw a spider (a baby Frostbite Spider nonetheless) at me to give to my other friend. He hates spiders... but I gave him the spider anyway and he tried to jump out a window, so I released the spider in the school and woke up.

I'm hoping I won't find a giant spider in the school now xd.png

Shortly after that one I had another that was a bit more 'real'.

It started off with me being in the cafeteria in our school and I was 'arguing' with the original friend who had driven me home in the other dream. He was playing along with it and somehow making another person at our table mad because we did this all the time. She started yelling and got up and left, taking a pie with her (but we had no pie to begin with). Those of us left at the table then went off to our respective classes, and my 'driving friend' and I met up with the mad girl who was at our table. She threw the pie at us which was covered with acid, though it missed and melted a wall instead. Some students started to attack her and subdue her when someone called the cops. Instead of the police showing up, two men around the same age as we were started trying to electrocute her and tie her to a chair. My friend and I were forced away from it, being poked and shocked with 'electric sticks' (which were more like frozen electric eels) so we went to our biology class. In that class the classmates were running around screaming that they found the cure for 'Eel shock' and wanted to try it on us. We declined, running out of the room. I woke up right after another frozen eel was thrown past my head.

Hmmm. The weirdest dream I ever had was one I had when I was a kid. Before I explain, I should mention that there's a science museum located reasonably close to my hometown, and when I was younger, we used to go there often. (I kinda think the museum in question has gone downhill in recent years, but that is neither here nor there.)

Anyway, in this dream, I was in the museum's gift shop, and it's filled with people shopping. I can't see my mother, so I call out for her. Instantly, the other shoppers turn into human-sized dinosaurs. This included a human-sized T rex carrying a large red handbag. Then, out of nowhere, I'm watching Betty Bop standing atop a log raft, paddling her way down a river with a long wooden pole.

That was one of the dreams I've never quite forgotten. (It's also one of the rare dreams I've had when I'm it it. For the most part, all my dreams are in the third person POV.)

I had a dream that I carried a 200-lb dog through a forest to get to a vet, and almost got ran over by the oncoming traffic in the road that cut right through the forest. And when I got back from the vet, my mom and Leonardo DiCaprio were there - and in my dream, Leo was about 18 years old and my mom's nephew. And he bought me hot chocolate. blink.gif

Recently I had a dream that my family all had the ability to summon demons from hell (they looked like the ones from Heroes of Might and Magic V, guess I should ease up on playing that....).

But anyways, my family raised a whole army of them and I set them on my ex girlfriend. Pretty sure she didn't live through it and they destroyed her house and everything.

.....I'm not a violent person, I swear.

Had a dream the other night where a wasp flew towards me and landed on my back as I was trying frantically to swat it away. I woke up spazzing out because the tag on my shirt was poking the back of my neck. ._.

I think one of the most epic dreams I ever had was when I was super tired and almost-falling sleep on the floor in the living room of my house. I was lying down, and I was only about 3/4 into actually being asleep, so there was a part of that knew I was in my living room, but it wasn't enough to make it lucid. And the dream lasted about 2 minutes, considering I was on a floor, and rudely awakened by my mom... tongue.gif

Here's what happened:

There were dark storm clouds, and it was raining. But here's where it gets weird. Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach was running away from said clouds, and he was constantly dodging lighting from the storm clouds, except, it wasn't lightning coming out, but rather, super large Q-Tips! Oh my gods, it was so weird.

And then I woke up.

...So weird.

I dreamed that five or six of the teeth from the right of my bottom jaw fell out. It freaked me out. ._.

I think weird dreams run in my family. I may have posted this dream before, but I'm posing it anyways. I dreamed that I was somewhere with Kirby, Fumu, Bun, and Meta Knight (At the time I was addicted to the Kirby anime) I can't really remember what happened except for that someone dropped MK's sword into the grand canyon. He jumped in after it, bu used his wings to get back out, which is a tiny bit strange as he doesn't have them in the anime. Then, the dream changed. Kirby, Fumu, Bun, and MK were gone, and I was in some sort of courtyard with a bunch of kids i never met in real life. Apparently we were going to fight an army that was in another courtyard nearby (At one point I saw where they were staying, and there were many more soldiers that my tiny band of kids) and the only weapons we had were squirt guns and Mashoonga bats. We waited for quite a while, but the army never showed up. So me and another girl went to see what they were up to, and when we got to their courtyard, they had completely vanished. I can't remember if there was anything after that.

Now for some of my brother's weird dreams. When he was younger, he had a saga of nightmares featuring the "Flossy Dinosaur". (It even had a theme song! blink.gif )

My dream from about three nights ago was about logging into the forums to find out I had been banned. I talked to TJ about it and we came down to my account being hacked. The hacker wrote all kinds of ridiculous stuff all over the forum and changed my sig and all of that. When I woke up, I actually thought it happened, it still scares me that it may come true.

I went to the restroom and found 3 giant spiders and a scorpion in the toilet.

I was being hunted down by some weird walking telephone tower with a big red eye ball, and I can't really remember very clearly but I think I killed it with a metro pcs phone, or some thing like that but I can't really remember HOW I killed it

One day 5 months ago or so I had a dream that I woke up and ate something ( I forgot what the something was). For some reason I had some urge to wiggle one of my teeth and I did and looked in the mirror and pulled out some weird huge fang that looked like it was the perfect size to be a vampire fang(had seen breaking dawn part 2 that day). Then I looked at it and it had this rust-like stuff at the top. So yeah I have some pretty weird dreams but that one was the one I remember most. Beat that for weird dreams.

I once had a Portal/hunger games dream!

Okay, last night I had 2 crazy dreams. 1'st one was kinda scary and creepy, but the 2'nd one was pretty awesome.

I'll start with the 1'st one though.

The dream was about my grandma murdering my step-grandpa. I was kind of shocked in the dream also, because I didn't know she was such a psycho. I knew she was weird, but... really? okay. And then, me and my dad were at her place and there was the police in her backyard, making jokes about her and playing football with some fruits the size of a human head. They were like 'this is what she did to his head'. WTF.

Then the police left. We got into the house and we were a little terrified of her, grandma was acting all innocent and fake. Then she received a phone call. Then my dad got an idea: we rushed to a room where we knew she was keeping all her (stolen) money and we took them. There were A LOT. And we ran.

But the bridge was broken. We had to climb the ropes in order to cross it. But we made it.

Then I woke up. There were a lot of details in the dream that I don't wanna describe here. o.o I curled up in my bed thinking about it and I was a little scared.

Fell asleep again...

Second dream started. I was walking in my inner town, taking various pics with my phone(they were awesome pics, by the way) this town had lots of tall buildings, not like skyscrapers, more like domes and cathedrals. And lots of sculptures, mostly angels. Also, I can recall this place: there was some kind of fort or palace and there was a tall wall in front of it. And above that wall there were sculptures with armed soldiers pointing their guns at intruders. Took a pic of those too.

Then, I got home... sort of. It wasn't my real life home, by the way. it was a house placed near 2 hills and close to an abyss. There was a long way to down there, but the site was amazing. On one of the hills there were a few cows - black and white, like those you see in commercials. The other hill had a bridge on it. The bridge was made out of light wood.

So I was standing there watching the landscape and sunset came. The light became red-orange. A pack of dogs ran pass in front of me howling towards the bridge. I decided to follow them downtown - that's where the bridge was taking. Night time came and I arrived in a central plaza. It was the New Year's night in the dream, by the way. And as I was sitting there, lots of strange things started to happen at midnight. The sky filled itself with green and purple lights, there were floating cabins above that town; took some pictures; yeah, i was taking pictures with my phone again; then I saw something like an UFO above the plaza. Then another. I thought it was the apocalypse, but it wasn't. It was kind of fascinating though.

Shortly after, I ran into a guy. I knew he was a fellow DC'er I know well.(not giving his name, sorry) So we stayed and talked till morning. I was showing him the pics I took and we walked around town as dawn came. Then I went back to the fort with the soldiers. their soldiers lost their color, it was like they turned into stone, but they were still eye-ing us through the barrels. Then there was this narrow street I went to and a tall red building. I took a picture of that as well.

Then we went(me and said guy) to a tiny forest near the abyss. Well, part of it was forest. I can recall us watching the landscape, there were lots of houses situated of different hills. And there was this house that looked like a normal one at first glance, but looking better, it had many-many floors under ground, inside the abyss as if it was very well implanted into the abrupt. it was actually a very tall building. On another hill, in front of us, there was something like a wooden cottage, or at least it had a wooden terrace and on that terrace there was laid an old carpet left to rot in the sun.

We looked around, then we went to the forest and I can recall realizing that this guy lives eons from where I'm really at(he's really in the US) and somewhat realized I was dreaming. Then asked him 'Will we ever meet in real life? Will you come back?' He told me to not get my hopes up. That made me really sad, though because we were getting along so well and I wanted to see him again. unsure.gif

However, we both knew we were in a dream and he had a last request for me: to jump over the abyss and try to fly. I know I jumped and lifted myself in the air, but shortly landed back from where I jumped. Then he left.

I know that shortly after, I woke up.

...even if I'm not going to meet him again, still an awesome dream. smile.gif And I could remember so many details!

One of mine I collected toast slices with epic faces on them then all of a sudden this plane fell out of the sky and killed my toasts then I woke up

I dreamed that five or six of the teeth from the right of my bottom jaw fell out.  It freaked me out.  ._.

I hate those dreams.

The first one I had, I was playing football with one of my neighbors & I got kicked in the face. I went into her house to clean up, but I couldn't find the bathroom because there was a rave going on. I looked in a mirror instead, & saw half of my teeth were broken or missing. The creepiest thing was that I felt the empty spots with my tongue in my dream. I woke up in a panic and spit out my retainers to check that my teeth were still there. blink.gif

In the second one, I was walking around a morgue/crypt and tripped on something, smashing my head into the stone floor. I found a tray and spat out my broken teeth, which seemed to be dyed blue with Kool-Aid or something. Again, could feel the empty spots with my tongue. All I could think was, "Well, crap. Now I gotta tell mom that all the money she put into making my teeth straight was for nothing."

(you'll only get this if you read homestuck)

last night, i dreamed i was dating Tavros and Terezi kept popping up everywhere! huh.gif

oh yea i also had Vriska horns tongue.gif

Edited by coppertop24

Long story short, last night I dreamt that Texas was being invaded by a massive army of MLP Changelings. I teamed up with a human-sympathetic one, who was later executed by Queen Chrysalis for treason. I set out on a trek across my city to find my boyfriend, with the aid of my Caribbean friend and his machine-gun slinging brother.

I woke up and said "That was AWESOME!" laugh.gif

One weird dream and one re-occurring thing in some of my dreams.

This one was pretty graphic,which was odd since I always watched Disney when I was younger.

Sometimes,I dream of school.One night,I dreamed I was at a school(and from the looks of it,it was a middle school)and I had grown up to be at the other children's ages.One kid entered a bush area and we heard gun shots.Everyone started running as a man jumped out.

In a later scene(we're still running)a kid drops to his knees and starts praying,then gets beheaded by the man.We eventually reach a hill overlooking a carnival.There are only four of us,including me.

Later,The dream turns to a scene where the police come,inspect the man's house,and arrest him.Turns out,he was a head-hunter.

Some dreams have some re-occurring thing where there will be some birds and I'll just grab one and hold it,and I'll be able to feel the texture of the bird.However,this thing makes more sense as I wan't to touch a bird with my bare hands.I find it odd,though,that I can feel the texture.

I never remember my dreams.

Except this one...

I was watching some videos on... YouTube, I guess. I was watching something about Rocketships, when all of a sudden a screamer pops up out of nowhere and I freaked out. Unfortunately, though, some odd mysterious force made me watch it again. And again. And again. Eventually I got used to seeing the screamer pop up so I got over it. The dream continued for about an hour before I woke up.

I've had several dreams that I remember bits of - they tend to be third person and really weird.

There was one where someone who looked like Data from ST:TNG was doing something with giant spiders, and he was injected with... something... that turned his blood into small spiders that 'flowed' out of a cut on his arm - I'm pretty sure his blood changing like that killed him.

There was one with a Nightcrawler lookalike who was the planet's Chosen One (it wasn't set on Earth) who was floating among golden bubbles. The bubbles were being tainted with darkness, and Nightcrawleralike figured out how to purify them by touching them.

There was one with a group of four people going up a mountain together. They didn't really like each other, but they had to work together. There was a werewolf (I think) and a warrior-woman who didn't trust the werewolf because of his species, and I think she fell/was pushed off the edge and the rest of the group were seriously considering letting her fall and die because she was just. That. Annoying.

And there was one which the only thing I remember is that it had Light, L, Mello, Matt and Near from Death Note IN SPACE! (Mello, Matt and Near were all in the same room, helping L and/or Light escape from... a group?)

Last night's dream was odd... for me...

I was hanging out with two friends at my house in the middle of a park ((which it usually isn't in the middle of a park)). One of my friends ((my best friend)) said that we all should go hiking and the other one protested the idea saying it was too dangerous. I looked out the window and saw people walking around. Dangerous. Psssh. So we went outside and started walking around in order to go find the lake nearby.

We got to the lake and my protesting friend started saying we should go back. My best friend and I started getting a little suspicious and teasing her about wanting to leave when a dragon ((from skyrim... I was bored before I went to sleep)) flew over our heads and started attacking us. A dragon from the lake also popped out of nowhere and started speaking. It started to accuse our protesting friend of betraying it and tried to kill us.

My best friend and I showed up in a completely dark room without the other friend. He and I were freaking out that we were dead or something and he started to point out that I should've woken up if that were true since he believes that. I asked how he knew I was dreaming and he said he was pretty sure I was dreaming since dragons don't just randomly attack us for no reason any other time.

We started hearing weird creepy singing and started smacking the walls to get out of the room before the singing got closer. My best friend found a secret passage and it took us back to the lake. This time, the lake was frozen over and everything was snowy. No one was around. No dragons. Nothing. Except one deer standing in the middle of the lake. It was singing the weird creepy song we had heard before and started laughing before it disappeared and the lake turned into my house. My house was a charred mess but the inside was perfectly fine. My best friend and I walked inside and started watching TV before he decided he was going to leave. He had just opened the door when a small dragon flew into the doorway and scared him and I as it left a note ((We thought it was going to attack us)). The note read:

We enjoyed having you around. Come again and bring more friends... preferably ones who don't go over their heads with words and riddles.

Then I woke up. I don't get it. If anyone gets it... send a pm... I'd like some second opinions...

I had a dream where I was cross breeding giraffes to make them into different colours. After a while of cross breeding I eventually managed to make a bright green giraffe. Then I talked to my grandparents about it. They wouldn't believe it, so I showed them the giraffe. My dream ended at about there.

I dreamed I drove a minivan through a water park, then ran through a forest and arrived in a large theater, while discovering that devils are among us and plotting something. I woke up before I found out what. Felt like I was in a movie.