skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I hate it when I can't run away from things chasing me in my dreams! Especially the snakes in my snake dreams(those are my only nightmares because I'm really scared of snakes).

I dreamed I was with the homeschool group and we were outside and this snake bites my leg,so I'm taken home to my parents so they can take me to the hospital.Their taking like,I dunno,hours to get ready to leave and I'm thinking,"I'm gonna die if they don't hurry up!"

Also I dreamed this small short looking snake turned into a puppy. blink.gif

I dream black and white so I couldn't pull out many color details from MY dreams.

I remember one dream where I was at this beach and this wolf was standing in front of me, snarling. There was no one at the beach besides me and the wolf, which was kinda creepy. I back up towards the water, letting the waves brush my feet. All the wolf did was follow my every move, even if I ran. Last thing that happened was that the wolf attacked me, shoving me into the water, and nearly bit my hands off.

Weird dreams ahoy.

I had a dream that I was in this weird hotel place with a family reunion. Suddenly a news report on the intercom saying there was an arsonist here and he was going to blow up the building. We went to evacuate and we went on this weird spacey futuristic train with goopy looking aliens in it. When we got down the building blew up, and I started crying because I forgot my cat in there. Then, for some reason Karkat from Homestuck ( This dude ) decided to do a heroic deed and ran into the flaming building to save my cat. He came back and we had a party.

The end, apparently. o_O

I juST woke up to a weird dream xd.png...now I can't sleep

I was in Egypt and strangely there was the charle guy, from charle and the chocolate factory (first one), he gave me a penny then vanished. Then I found a pyramid, I walked inside then a mummy was having a tea party with my dog, Louie. I then walked over to my dog, then he gave me a mirror. I looked at my self and I was katnis (if you don't know who that is then you need to move out from under your rock and get into reality), I touched my face then I vaporized. next thing I knew it I woke up.

I just remembered a dream I had a while back.

For some reason, I was trekking through the desert with my parents. We were presumably in a dry lakebed, as mountains rose up on all sides. I heard a screech and looked up to see a lone bird circling, a hawk or a vulture maybe, though it was too far away to be sure.

Then suddenly it folded its wings and dived towards us. We turned to look at the bird as it neared us, thinking it was cool to see such a large bird up close. But then we realized we were its targets. We took off accross the dry, sun baked earth as the bird dove. The sky darkened as more joined, their screams echoing in the open nothingness. They clawed and scratched, but for some reason they never actually broke skin. My dad shouted something, but his words were lost among the birds' cries.

He pointed towards a small but surprisingly steep mountain that looked strangely out of place in the middle of nowhere. On its peak was a small wooden shack with a fading sign mounted on the roof. I no longer remember what it said exactly, but it was something that screamed "diner" and was probably named after the owner. It too was incredibly out of place, but since we were about to become buzzard food, we didn't protest.

The mountain wasn't as far away as it looked, and we began to half run, half scramble up a small path cut into the stone. The path only went partway up, however. To get to the diner you had to climb a rather rickety-looking ladder. We stopped briefly at a wooden deck at the top of the spindly ladder and pushed open the door. It was a rusting screen door with a laminated menu stapled to the cross support.

The interior of the diner was much like the exterior--- bare wood walls and really small. The ceiling was so low that I had to stoop to avoid being hit by the lowly rotating fan. The main room had about tweve picnic-type benches, each with salt and pepper shakers. A door led off into an even smaller kitchen, with an pass through window above the stovetops so that the cooks could easily pass food to the servers. We sat down at one of the tables that felt as though it had been made for five year-olds and ordered our food.

I remember that we all got things in the breakfast category, though I can't remember what exactly it was. The three of us sat there, eating our breakfast and trying hard not to pay attention to the creaks and groans as the birds slowly tipped the diner off the cliff.

And the dream ended. I did not read "The Birds" until recently, and I had this dream two, maybe three years ago. Big déjà vu when I actually read the story.

Edited for grammar.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I once had a weird dream about a ghost. I wrote it down somewhere, but I remember that he was supposed to be my husband *which was strange because I don't have one yet* He took me to a place where paranormal activity was happening, but when he came back he took me away from there and told me, "It's time you had a decent burial." I don't know about you, but I sure wrote that dream down as soon as I woke.

@Flamebird O.O I would probably wake up scared if I had that dream... Mine are usually just plain weird, like the one I just had yesterday:

We were at this ancient temple place and we were supposed to choreograph and perform a dance based of Super Junior's Sorry Sorry and SNSD were in my team. While performing though, we started to add in Wushu (Chinese Martial Arts) moves into it.

The thing is, I don't even like SNSD or Super Junior that much...

I dreamt that a bunch of people I knew/know from high school got together for a "paintball" war game. Everybody was assigned to a 2-story castle-like building which used a certain color of paint. Mine was blue. There were archers who sit up in the castle and there were footmen, which I was. The game began and I ran out into an area with a lot of obstacles in front of the "castles", which were placed next to each other, but one could not attack the other directly due to positioning.

What was strange was the obstacles were bookshelves and the whole event was happening in a library. With paint guns. What was very strange was when I tried to shoot my gun, I found it was actually a water squirt gun filled with blue paint.

By the end of the dream, both sides were evenly matched, but my team had more people left. One of the 3 left on the other team was Windows Media Player. o.O

Then I woke up.

And here we go again with more dreams. lol

My latest dream involved Jurassic Park. The characters from the third movie (Dr. Grant, Bill and Amanda Kirby, and Erik Kirby) were in it. However, there were some new people there too. The way the dream went, it seemed that it was essentially taking bits of the third movie and reworking them into a fourth movie. I don’t remember much other than a bit of one scene and the ending. In the scene I remember, Dr. Grant and Erik reach the fence where the Kirbys reunite. A rather impressive looking dinosaur (the evolved version of a T-Rex) is behind them and forces them to quickly crawl under the fence. It almost gets Grant, having shoved a little of its snout under the fence as well. Not to be deterred, the creature vaults over the fence and starts chasing the reunited group. At this point there are 3 extra people that weren’t in the original movie. The group races into a building where they split up, the dinosaur stopping at the broken glass doors. Grant is hiding behind one such door. The dream becomes unclear then and skips to the end. Now Grant and the others are safely in a helicopter, leaving the island. They have been in the air for a few minutes. Dr. Grant sees that some of the doors are still open (something the rescuers wanted) and reaches out to close the nearest one to him. He asks that the others do the same. Amanda Kirby asks him “Why do we need to close them?” Grant responds with “Just feel more comfortable with them closed. After the third time going through this it’s sort of become a habit.” The Kirby’s exchange a look and swiftly close and lock any open doorways. Amanda Kirby then mentions something about what INGEN had done, wondering if the dinosaurs could get off the island. Grant assures her that they can’t and that it was a good thing they found out about the plan. Turns out that INGEN had somehow bought a Hawaiian island which the company intended to make a new theme park. Of course, they didn’t learn from the first three times, having gone and created more dinosaurs to put in the park. The park was also going to have other animals in it as well. These animals would be kept separated from the dinosaurs in a different section of the island. The dream ended with the helicopter landing on a Navy ship, the group disembarking to finally relax in relative safety.

Okay, "you know you're addicted to DragCave" dream time.

I don't remember anything from the beginning, just bits and pieces that I forget two seconds after I manage to remember them. But the ending was really clear.

For some reason my mom was really sick. I don't even know what she had, just that there was a coffin outside my townhouse door (we lived in the "modern part of the kingdom" according to my dad, who looked nothing like my real dad), and the house stunk of death. Not as creepy as it sounds because I read this before I saw it, on a DC forum post no less, same colors and everything. I never actually saw a coffin or smelled anything, or for that matter, saw my mom, just a bed with lumped sheets to suggest there was someone in it. I was kinda indifferent to the whole matter, as though I were an onlooker who thought of it as nothing more than a story.

My dad gestured towards a tall lady with blonde hair in a bright green floor-length dress, the same color as _Z_'s username. "Meet Lady Zee Greenmage, the Healing Mod from King Teejay the 9th's court." Again, I read this part before I saw it, and that was how he spelled them. Zee turned and gave a curt bow to me, and I remember this being a thing of society--- no matter what your rank, your host was always your superior. Always.

When she rose I almost screamed. I'd seen her avatar in the forum post earlier, which is awesome, don't get me wrong, but the eyes looked downright creepy on a real person. Especially the exaggerated eyebrows, like someone had cut out a clip from an animated TV show and put it on a real life picture via Photoshop.

I swallowed and looked around the room. Zee wasn't the most organized person in the world. Her stuff was everywhere. Mainly potions of various colors and sizes covered the floor, coffee table, desk, and fire place mantle, although that house hadn't even had a mantle when I lived in it. Most notable, however, was a thick leather-bound journal of sorts with several dozen sheets of paper sticking out of it. I opened it. The pages of the book itself was full of Zee's research, all signed by her (_Zee_ was her signature, often shortened to _Z_).

The pages that had been carelessly shoved inside were of half a dozen topics, but I saw several on Scroll-like paper that depicted hand-drawn pictures of dragon lineages that couldn't exist: Splits and Three-headed dragons paired with white and blue Stripes, Whites, Shadow Walkers, and Ochredrakes that were so yellow they looked like they'd been drawn with a highlighter, matching the Three-headed dragon's extra head perfectly.

But what struck my eye was a plastic baggie full of what appeared to be the crushed up shell of the biggest chicken egg I'd ever seen, like the remains of the best Easter ever. But the shell was too think to belong to a chicken. When I asked Zee about it, she quickly took the baggie from me, and shoved it inside her book like the rest of the papers saying, "It's eggshell from a White dragon. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the dragon had already hatched when I found this."

For some unknown reason, I didn't approve of Zee and her chaotic mess that had exploded all over my living-room. "Why not just take her to an actual White dragon?"

Zee's laughter was sweet and melodious and I wondered for a moment if her highlighter green dress was hiding fairy wings. "You're funny, little girl." The little girl comment just bugged me even more, though I didn't say anything. "To see an actual dragon is incredibly rare ever since the Datamonster attacks. Even seeing a Green is a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence."

At that I grabbed a sword that just happened to be leaning up against the wall next to me. I set my jaw and stormed out, riding away on horseback bound and determined to slay that Datamonster.

I never heard Zee's warning shouts: I woke up after that.

Again, too much DragCave.

Edited for grammar.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

kathydog77 - you dream in black and white 0-o, I find that weird to begin with since we see the world in colour.

I always dream in vivid colour, and my dreams are all weird, but I had this one where there was a gold dragon called Kody, and he was sad for some reason, but I never found out why coz I woke up. The strange thing was when he said his name, I saw the actual word, not heard it - like he was telepathically speaking to me.

To much DC or what xd.png

The worst dream I had, I died. seriously. All I got was a black screen for ages, and I couldn't wake up. That was scary.

Edited by Mysfytt

Im standing out front of a house overlooking the city and it begins to rain. There are conversations going on behind me, people are worried for some reason. But i ignore them. I watch the rain for a while. The sky grows darker, the rain heavier and the wind stronger.

As i continue to look out, directly in front of me, forms a twister. It does not look normal, not like in the movies or photos. It is perfectly round, with bigger whisps of wind flowing from it. Its also twinged blue. Its quite a few kilometres from me, across the river in fact. Situated in a suburb where a few of my friends live. (we live in a valley almost

As i watch, it disappears again. And one to either side of me form, both in other suburbs my friends live in. And then more pick up. In places or around where yet more of my friends live.

Im not sure what it means.. but if i remember correctly, i had it around a time i was not talking much with anyone due to a bit of drama that went bad..

I wanted to ensure that this weird dream recorded before it is soon forgotten as I am about to impart for work. The setting was inside of what appeared to be a mansion from the décor and surrounded by many people who I knew not in real life, but in the dream were working for me. I was in panic having my cat catnapped by someone that broke into the house. As we were discussing what to do next two raccoons appeared trying that had gotten inside stealing few priceless items. Hearing the loud noise went to investigate. Here comes even more lulz people, they were talking raccoons and after brief talk with them they decided to help me in favor not being turn over to the police. Agreeing to the terms asked one of the workers to bring me the surveillance footage to see if they knew anything about the one caught on tape, but….the worker brought me the wrong DVD, but a Christmas Movie Special one.

And that’s where I woke up.

Did I ever mention the time I dreamt I was the Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40k? It was obviously Pre-Heresy since I was up and about, and the funny thing I was that- in the dream- I 'knew' that I had always been the Emperor. It was awesome. biggrin.gif

Last night, my little brother had a weird dream. in the dream, Lloyd from Ninjago was chasing lord Garmadon (also from Ninjago) for some reason. apparently, he tried to get Garmadon to climb down a red-hot metal ladder into lava blink.gif and coincidentally, we watched an episode of ninjago yesterday where it turns out that Lloyd is the green ninja. you probably don't understand what i'm talking about, but this proves my brother is a ninjago freak biggrin.gif

The weirdest and probably the most sadistic dream ive ever had was me killing myself and feeling sadly happy about it, and im not even suicidal!

Dem zombie dreams, lemme tell you whut.

Those dreams are odd. Zombies everywhere. Usually I end up being bitten, too. This wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't actually feel it. It's bad enough that it wakes me up. No marks, of course. Just a painful throb that disappears shortly. If I don't wake up, then the bites become more aggressive, or there's multiple ones, and I always find myself immune to the Z-Virus of my dreams.

There are a few other dreams I've had during my lifetime, but just thinking about them makes me not want to sleep for another week. Nightmares are the root of my insomnia, anyway. I don't need my conscious thoughts to be, too.

You have zombie dreams too!? O.o I have them constantly and I'm always one of the few survivors. Sometimes I'm the ONLY survivor in my dream.

I had another Jurassic Park dream last night. Dr. Grant was in it again and this time there was a larger group of people. I think there were about 15 people with him. They met up throughout the dream and most of them were kids. I remember that the last group that was discovered was running near a group of dinosaur elephants. He tried to tell them to stay away from the herd but they ended up spooking the large beasts, causing a stampede. Luckily there was an old temple/building nearby where the group found refuge. It was pretty sturdy considering these things kept running by it and it didn't collapse. There was also a T-Rex hybrid that kept chasing the group. It never did get anyone, but sure came close a couple of times.

It's nice to see I'm not the only one who is dreaming about Zombies. I'm also often the only (or one of the only) survivor(s).

I also tend to dream about vampires or werewolves when not dreaming about Zombies.

Note to EVERYONE- don't browse DA right before you go to bed.

It was this group of creatures; me, my best friends twenty years older, MANY neopets, a bunch of my OCs, and a certain cyborg with a top hat.

In my school (which was in Lancaster for some reason) the last room in the sixth grade hallway had a single chair in it. Under that chair was an entrance to a hideout. Two of my teachers found their way in and my OCs and I went all gangsta on them.

Crowbar, sledge hammer, and cement shoes.

There was a man eating snake too.

Apparently our goal had to do with the Titanic. So we loaded up the Flying Dutchmen and rode down there. Then I woke up.

I had a dream earlier this week where I was in school and handed in my Psychology paper... the next day I went into class (in real life) and asked my teacher if he marked my paper yet... he just looked at me funny, totally awkward moment! LOL

Whenever i sleep with out my ipod i dream about walmart... its really weird. happened twice

I was a test subject at aperture science.

It was before the first portal game, No GLaDos and a lot of scientists. My friend DeAnna and I were supposed to be tested on people's ability to learn languages, and they recorded data for that, but gave us the instructions for the test of people's ability to walk on ice. They told us that we were terrible test subjects.

Also, there were portal guns in the ice for some reason.

I've recently rediscovered the Professor Layton series. The night after finishing Last Specter, I was Descole's cat. After several minutes of petting(that felt AWESOME) I go outside and kill a rat, then went inside and left it on the sofa.

Later in the dream, we were attacking Layton and Luke. It was so creepy, I could feel my claws breaking skin even though I don't have claws. I could feel the wind in my fur as we ran away from the Scotland Yard.

Did I mention that during the runaway I scratched my paw on a stick? (Later I woke up and my left hand was hurting so I looked down at it. Took me a bit to remember that my cat had scratched me earlier.)

Then there was the bar we went to in celebration. It was hilarious when Descole got drunk.

But I woke up just as Luke took a wine bottle to the head.

Note to everyone: Pet your cats more often. It feels great! Especially behind the ears and under the chin. wub.gif

Edit:I forgot to mention that mouse actually tastes pretty good. Kinda like a mix of chicken and turkey.

Edited by lulubelle00

last night, i dreamed that there were a bunch of talking moles that were catching fish that were flopping around in the grass in my back yard. apparently, the only thing you had to do to find the fish was rub the grass or press down on it or something... yeah, no more watching "Phineas and Ferb: across the second dimension" up until 9:00 PM.

and a couple years ago, i dreamed that i was playing a kind of weird legend of zelda game on my DS, which is weird, as i am not much of a zelda fan and do not own even one game in the series. eventually, i decided to stop playing it but when i tried to turn it off, it just went to a different game, including what i think was pokemon red or blue. for some reason, this was freaking me out, though if that happened in real life, i would think it was awesome. I don't think i can ever remember having a non-weird dream at all.

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

dreamed the other day of getting onto TJ's Thuwed list biggrin.gif

also not long ago had a dream where my boyfriend was wounded at war and dying in hospital. that was so frightening and melodramatic. it was a relief to wake up and see him alive sleeping besides.