skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Last night I dreamt that I was floating on a desk in the middle of the ocean. There was a bunch of monkeys jumping all over me trying to eat my hair. The desk started rocking back and forth and there was a lot of waves. The monkeys jumped into the ocean and dissapeared. Then I giant whale-shark-thing jumped over my head. That's when I woke up!

Weird, I know. tongue.gif

Last night's dream was a weird one.

I was dreaming something about time travelling and the dream started in the present times when I was staying at my balcony, it was nighttime, and around my block there were some weird people; many of them were dressed in black, staring at the moon. The moonlight was strong and the moon itself was huge, as if it was going to crush onto the Earth.

Suddenly I got into the house and watched TV and found out that the Moon was going to be destroyed before the impact by a handful of rockets. I know that there was a flash and I was in one of those rockets and in that one particular rocket there was a time machine.

So I got teleported in time; I was with a nameless/faceless friend; and we woke up in the year 2086! Yup. So I was back into my apartment. There was an old couple living there - can't recall who they were; total strangers I think and they told me what year and day it was; Then me being random, I realized it had to be my 100'th birthday! o.O And I started yelling 'Happy birthday to me! I'm 100 today! Woo!' Those people looked at me...oddly... and then I realized that I should've been dead by then. Okay. This brought me back to reality and had to ask them what happened eversince my present time and hen they directed me to the balcony and showed me around... Nothing much changed, except the landscape was depressing; it was winter; No sign of trees or nature; and well, complete dark! After that, some weird old guy with a hat and a cape showed up and told us that there was no moon; But. He knew an enchant that would eventually make it appear. Well, I know I had to yell at the sky; even say some foul words; and the sky suddenly lightened; Well, there was a fake moon; more like a light bubble, which started as being huge, as the moon before it collapsed, then came near my face and it shrank down to a soap bubble's size, right before my eyes. I wanted to touch it, but it popped like a bubble. Then the weird guy, who went by the nickname 'Cousin Joe' took us back to the time machine; and figure, he told us everything that happened eversince. He also mentioned something about a religious nuclear war that erased most of Earth's population. I noticed there were some tents among the blocks, with the same strange people dressed in black, doing all sorts of rituals.

Soon, we were back to the time machine and we got teleported to the year 2022 (yeah 10 years later than today) and I realized that I had the age I should have had in that year and started worrying about my life. Near me, the faceless friend became my cousin. Cousin Joe was nowhere to be found and we started looking for him, as he was our guide. Soon, a carriage appeared, well it looked more like a car, but it was led by horses and through the windows, near the street, I spotted Cousin Joe. He was back and invited us to hop in the carriage and drove us to a nearby shop. We noticed some table cloths with fancy sewed models of them; those were like pieces of art; then we saw that the theme was circles and swirls. Then Cousin Joe told us that since the moon had disappeared; no one ever wanted to sew flowers or sunflowers on cloths... Because eversince, all the flowers had disappeared from the face of Earth and people forgot they even existed.

Then I was back into my apartment; present time, And I realized I was dreaming. I was looking from my livingroom window through the drapery and I hugged the drapery, then proceeded to open the door and take a dive, because I wanted to fly. I was conscious enough by all the strange things that I've been through and that they couldn't happen in real life. (can't they?)So I jumped from my balcony, but while I was trying to fly, I woke up. xd.png

But damn it, this dream got me thinking of so much stuff. o.o

Had a nightmare last night, so I'll elaborate on that. It's got a bit of backstory, though.

Back in March, I had a falling out with a group of RPers (not the creator of the group; she backed me in this). Long story short, two people wanted me to RP slashy smut with them and I caved. Later the younger one relentlessly bullied another RP group I helped with so I reported it to group 1's admin. She got fed up with it (there'd been previous bullying and stupid drama beforehand, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back). So she deleted the group. Of course, group 2 got blamed for 'reporting bullying to the site admins', even though I went to ask the admins if the report ticket could have been resolved in 5 hours (they said to even look at it it would take about a week) AND the creator said she was the one to delete it (guess they didn't listen). So the younger of the two suddenly decided to unload her soul to the replacement creator/manager and said I had been pushing her for smut. Basically she wanted to punish me for reporting her. Since then, most of the people from group 1 have been doing their best to harass and stalk me.

Last night's dream was weird. Has anyone read "Jacqueline Faber" books? It was set in that time period, and I guess I was a friend of Jacky's. But I was being pursued for something someone else did and they blamed me. It was a capital (capitol?) offense so half the people chasing me were trying to kill me.

I have other dreams, where the troublemakers come into group 2 (everyone there has issues with them which makes this strange) and are welcomed with open arms and I am shoved aside.

But I get these when people from the other group start harrassing me and my friends again. :/ I had therapy for a couple months to deal with it, but didn't discuss the nightmares. Now I'm thinking about setting up an appointment to talk about it.

Long explanation is long, but I feel the need to vent.

A few days ago I had a dream that I was in a hunger games setting, and everyone that was brought there other than me and a few friends were really old, and we all has do these challenge things. The only one I really remember is climbing up this rope, and below me was this pool that had a ton of alligators in it, and they were huge. I remember at point point someone telling me not to go down the left path way and to go straight, and I didn't understand until I won. I had won and me and some lady were brought to this pathway that was a half circle and it was made out of metal and we were walking through it, and there was a lady behind a glass window asking where we wanted to go. The lady went down the left pathway, and I had a really uneasy feeling. I said I wanted to go straight and the person behind the desk told me I had to wait until morning so I went and slept on some chairs near the wall. I heard screaming sometime during when I was 'asleep' in the chairs coming from the left and I was really freaked out. And when it was morning I got brought in a tram like this straight. I got dropped off into a snowy wasteland and I remember walking around a bit before I woke up.

It was a really weird dream, And it's a bit odd to me that I remembered it in that much detail o_o

my dreams are extremely bizarre and random.

ok. i woke up in a really dark forest. i had no idea where i was so i was walking in a random direction. i reached a cliff and there was water everywhere. it looked like the ocean but there were no waves. I blinked and i was in a endless playground (?) and i was being chased by a HUGE brown bear for like, an hour.

i climed to the top of a 500ft slide (?) and then i randomly ended up in a maze. i heard growling and i turned around and there was a really big lion ( had a arm in its mouth. )and i ran through the maze trying not to get eaten like the other person that was there. ran for a short period of time where i ran out and i looked back because the growling stopped and it was a VERY tiny warehouse. but when you looked inside it looked HUGE. (?) anyhow. i was on the edge of a cliff again, overlooking the ocean i heard the lion cry out (?) and fall to the ground, im guessing i also heard something sharp scraping against the metal floors slowly comeing toward me, so i guess i freaked out and without turning back jumped off the cliff and drowned myself.

told you it was bizarre. xd.png

A couple days ago I dreamed there were large angry spiders that I had to scare away with a bell or some such thing. But then they came back and tried to jump on peoples' faces.

I had a dream I was in the Hunger Games and all of the tributes were me. So essentially, I got killed 23 times biggrin.gif

Last night, I dreamed there was a big cockroach in my room. It flew towards me and landed on my back. I flinched irl and it woke me up. Something was actually touching my back but I didn't want to move. Then I realized it was just the tag on my shirt. |D

That flinch was like one of those spazzy twitches you do when you think you're about to fall out of bed. I lol'd to myself after I realized what I did.

Over a week ago, I had a dream where Obama didn't like fried chicken and everybody was upset about that. They made a news about it by the way.

Edited by Red Dragonette

I set my alarm to wake me up for my first day of college classes. After waking up, I fell right back asleep and started dreaming that there was yet another release of 3 eggs. I happily grabbed 2 breeds because I already had 5 eggs and was about to go comment on the news page about how I was successful, but this release was far too close to the last one. TJ said something about "see? this is what happens when I release dragons too soon after the other, but some of you never listen," in his first post. Either my excitement, or disappointment that I still did not have a lot of Blusang Lindwurms made me roll over and wake up. laugh.gif

I saw a dream one day when i was in a camp and then suddenly Egypt started to bomb it. Everyone had to stand still, because these nukes had some movement sensors. Then i accidentally sneezed and a nuke started to follow me when i ran through a forest. I jumped into a olympic-sized pool and started to swim. I got hit by this bomb and then i magically transported into a strange mix of my favourite tv-shows and the yellow animated dudes started to chase me. Then i ran into Mojo-Jojo and fell into i giant hole. And i woke up.

Da heck? blink.gif

Edited by KuukiKiller

I keep having these dreams where I'm essentially living inside a movie. It's weird. I've also had reoccurring dreams about bad things happening to my puppies, because I'm always worrying about them. *cuddles puppies*

A few years ago, a couple of times before I went to sleep for the whole night, I would sometimes sleep for like a couple minutes before waking up and going back to sleep (confucing, I know). I kept having these 4-second-long dreams about be being a polar bear for some reason. I just simply walked across the ice until the four seconds were over. During the three second mark, the dream's viewpoint slowly began to tip over as if it were falling. And I felt like the human me dreaming was falling off the bed. I woke up in a hurry. Those days were really weird blink.gif

I usually dream about being one of my species. But, for some absurd reason, I always end up being a femal:/

The males of the species can fly, but the females cannot. Maybe I have this unknown want to be a female Volanoid? I don't have a clue.

Edited by Tazzay

Today i saw this: School started and teachers said that there will be some renovations. 'Kay, that will be nice 'cuz our school is pretty screwed up. So, first lesson was music on 5th floor (it's actually on 4th.) and when we got there the fifth floor was completely turned into a supermarket (huh?). There was only three classrooms: judo (huh?), elephant training (WTF?) and music. So, we all went into the class and it was basically a very small room with a washmashine in it (o.o). Lord Voldemort (?) came into class and told us something about our new teacher Dracula (blink.gif) and some kinda pajama attack in Iceland (what.the.*beeep*.) Then one of my classmates had a huge bag with laundry in her hand (ew). She put it into the washmashine and then the bell rang and everybody ran out of the classroom, because someone farted. We went outside and then the best teacher in the world made a little roadtrip to us (26 persons into a Smart). We stopped at a church. Then a guide came and told to us:'See these books? Find a story called Guard from them, and the Chamber of Secrets will open.' (xd.png). Anyway, i was the first one to find this story (like a boss), and suddenly there was a big hole in the wall. We climbed into it, and there were three ways: With skeletons, with birds and with rats. We chose the skeletons one (ugh, that was sooo creepy) and we got into a huge bedroom with giant bed. We went upstairs and there was a lever. I pulled it and we were suddenly in a big room full of gems. We took them and we went just crazy. I realized that this was caused by gems and we threw them out of our pockets. So, we went forward and got into the Chamber of Secrets. Then Hitler (WHAT?) started to chase us and we ran to exit. We ran out and then we saw our teacher waiting us and behind her there was a beautiful city wiew and my favourite mall. We asked her, may we go to there and she was like NO! and she transformed into the best teacher in the world vol. 2. She picked us up and we drove into downtown and there was another big mall. On the walls of it, there were pictures of models and the teacher said:'Hey, you look like that model with a kitten in her hand!' and made a photosession with me (really?). Then she bite me (she was actually a vampire) and made me into a vamp. That was cool. Then the dream ended.

I am insane.

Edited by KuukiKiller

LOL, that's one crazy dream.

I usually have dreams that seems to have some kind of storyline but there was one that was REAL weird...

I was flying on a pegasus that looked like one of the rocking horse chairs for babies. I was REAL happy for no reason. Then, the happy me suddenly thought I should explore the world. So I looked down, and there was a crappy-3D looking green islad right below. But of course, the happy me thought it was the most beautiful thing on earth and swooped down. The greeness was from giant grass (that look like solid poles because they looked like a crappy 3D design) and there were fairies saying HI. So I had this wonderfuly meeting and happily flew back to the sky.

THEN I WOKE UP

Since I was really happy in the dream, I wanted to dream it again, so I forced myself back to sleep. AND I CONTINUED THE DREAM.

it was the weirdest experience I ever had with dreams..o.O

I dreamed I got an invitation to go on a game show in the mail. Then I was sitting in my living room and a T-Rex came to my door and started knocking on it. It got impatient and plowed it's head right through the door and was roaring like crazy.

I had a dream where my band director planned a concert that nobody knew about, and everyone looked inside their instrument cases and there was nothing but stuffed cats. Then for some reason there was this weird pavilion thing at my school with a pool of blood next to it. I was handed a list of spanish teachers and their teaching styles. One of my older friends (who speaks spanish lol) was on that list. Most of the teaching styles say something like "Strict, but accepts homework 2 days late". His said "Plasma coconut waffle"

Then some random dude walked up to me and handed me a pizza box filled with newspaper and pushed me into the pool of blood then I woke up.

I had a scary/upsetting dream last night...

I dreamt I was in hospital, sick with some disease that I can't remember the name of; anyway, this disease made it so painkillers wouldn't work on me and, for some reason, the doctors said they couldn't let anyone know I had this particular illness. (I forget why- something about people panicking?) Anyway, I had to pretend I had another sickness and whenever someone asked why I wasn't using painkillers I said it was for religious reasons.

So I was lying there being sick and miserable when this old woman came up to me. She said she was religious herself and had cancer; she also said that I had been "an inspiration to (her)" and that she was going off painkillers herself. I was upset by that and tried to convince her to keep on them, since her cancer would cause her agony - "I didn't want to inspire people into pain and suffering!"- but she just called me modest for denying any divine blessing and stuck to her guns. Then the old woman said that other people had heard about me and were refusing their painkillers, too.

I remember weeping and screaming in my dream, but when I woke up all that came out was a little squeak.

I've had a number of very strange and weird dreams over the span of years ... it's always the same theme: I'm a person in another life (reincarnation?), but yet I'm somehow still "me". One time I was an assassin, and another time I was a pregnant chick. O_o

Edited by applegirl

This one's been occurring almost every night since July... and only recently has it gotten to this scale, otherwise it was a bit smaller each time. Warning: Probably due to me playing Skyrim, having a few really good friends and watching Once Upon A Time until the season stopped so now I have to wait for the new one. That last part at least is the main influence for the last section of my dream... and I don't really know why xd.png tv shows never did that before.

Start:

Two of my friends and I were walking down a sidewalk to a grassy field where everyone in my marching band was playing "Find It First" (I don't know what that is) with a Frost dragon, an Elder dragon and an Ancient dragon. Toward the back of the field was an abandoned research lab with a half smashed bus and two crushed cars outside it. A Stegosaurus was munching on grass outside a broken window to the left of the building. Kyle and Sam (my two friends, a guy and a girl) left me to go play the game while a few other kids broke off to go play volley ball in a sandpit that appeared. I walked over to the abandoned building and started examaning why it was abandoned.

The Stegosaurus didn't mind me and continued to eat the grass while I watched it from the room that held the large broken window it was in front of. That room had a wall knocked out from what looked to be an explosion. I left that room and kept checking out other stuff inside the building (which really was like four rooms without any walls in the middle) when I heard Kyle yelling to get out of there. I went back to the door to find the Ancient dragon ready to burn me. Someone had pissed it off and it had chose me (like they always do) to attack. It duplicated in front of me to have two of them (and my game actually does that... one was bad enough xbox!) so I jumped over the closest one's closed mouth and started running.

The field had turned into a huge parking lot with tons of people running and screaming. Kyle was dragging Sam kicking and screaming to a Wendy's (a resturant we have here in New York) that looked more like a roadside gas station that has everything you could want from a gas station inside but with a Wendy's look outside. There was tons of people huddled in there when I got in and Sam was yelling at me that this was all my fault. Before Kyle or I could protest, the Frost dragon ripped the roof off and some dude from the government appeared saying Kyle, Sam and I had to go with him. We didn't have much choice but to agree.

He took us to a huge building that I think was underground, though I didn't inform my friends that I had been here before. I did inform them that if they saw a talking grasshopper stuck to a wall that he should be left alone (it was from a previous previous dream). We walked down a bunch of hallways and along the way found the grasshopper. He started complaining about being left there for 10 years and 7 months but each time we turned a corner he would show up on the respected spot of each wall. Kyle suggested we get him unstuck. I told him that was a bad idea but we got him off the wall anyway. The government dude then promptly told us we had to take some test in order to rejoin society and shoved us into a huge room.

Tons of people were freaking out about how hard the test was but Kyle, Sam and I all passed the four question test with ease (super random easy question quiz) and everything went white.

Kyle and I showed up in the almost empty parkinglot of our mall (our mall is usually like that... everyone goes somewhere else now for whatever reason) without Sam. We pretty much forgot about Sam being with us before and walked inside the mall to get her a gift for her birthday. For a while we kept walking up and down the length of the mall debating what to get Sam, and wondering why some of the empty spaces of the mall had now been filled with stores that looked somewhat familiar (many stores in our mall had been taken out due to no traffic, only the big chains are really there now). We spotted Sam at some point and ducked inside a store. She happened to walk into that store and as we were walking out to avoid her, I ran into her. She started yelling at me when Kyle broke up the argument with a slightly worried call of my name. We stared at him for a moment before looking at what he was looking at. Many of the businesses from Storybrooke had taken the empty spots of the mall.

Sam started blaming me for everything again (she does this an awful lot) until we heard someone yelling about the mall going to be blown up. Henry came running down the middle of the mall with my deceased bearded dragon Henry on his shoulder. I wanted to go get the smaller Henry but Kyle suggested we go check out the claim.

Near a Gamestop and a drinking fountain, an electrical cord was severed with flames slowly making their way to a box not so far from the original starting point of the flames. My friends and I tried to put out the flames but something kept them from going out. I told Kyle and Sam to leave before it all blew up. Sam gladly left but Kyle wouldn't until he was sure I was out too. A loud sound was heard as I told him to leave and everything went black.

My eyes opened to show a darkened sky with Sam about ready to strangle me. Kyle was holding her back as I started to get up. Sam was screaming that I blew up the mall but everyone outside was alright, including me. The mall... that was on fire and had the middle portion missing which was probably the chunks of rock on the parkinglot.

Right as Kyle calmed Sam down enough and after I tried to explain to her that she did see me trying to stop the explosion, a Skyrim Hawk (it actually looked like someone took one from the game and threw it in the sky to fall) fell out of the sky and knocked Sam out. The dream promptly ended with Kyle and I trying to figure out how that happened as everyone else was trying to find a way to save what was left of the mall.

Yeah... and usually each time I have the dream it adds something knew to somewhere. Hopefully I can figure out why this keeps happening.

I had a dream recently that I was in a creepy CGI movie, complete with a gnarly, Tim Burton-esque CGI tree which proceeded to lift me up with one of its branches and perch me on its "shoulder" branch. In the dream I told the tree she used to have a pretty voice, which made her mad, and she began slamming me against a nearby building, yelling "My voice is still pretty! Tell me my voice is pretty!" in an unpleasant, croaky old voice.

I had a dream that I was very pregnant (I have had my share of pregnancy dreams, all in which I am about twenty or so years old, each strangely realistic except for the one where I was pregnant on the beach and found a pink seahorse - alive - in a nearby garbage can) on the set of a show or movie. They had to pause the production of the show because I went into labor. I remember thinking I wished I had gotten an abortion.

Another pregnancy dream: In this one, I was actually my current age, fourteen, not an adult like in a lot of my pregnancy dreams. Somehow I had become pregnant (immaculate conception? xd.png) and was too ashamed to go to school because I knew I would be judged. My friends shunned me, teachers were uncomfortable around me, and most of my family rejected me except for my dad (who wasn't my dad from real life, but rather a made-up man who was apparently my father in the dream). He let me live with him because my mother disowned me. I remember one scene in particular from the dream, in which I was sitting in the back of his truck, eating Oreo cookies. Another scene, I was at a meeting and three of the guys from One Direction were there O__o. Anyway, I had no friends except two boys from my class, who actually do exist in real life. They didn't care that I was pregnant and sort of took me in as one of their own. In one part of the dream I was at a table with them, wearing an oversized pajama shirt. In this scene I went into labor, was rushed to the hospital, and was in the bed repeating "I'm scared" but woke up before anything happened.

There was a dream, where a giant orange is chased me.

It was terrifying.

~Scroll spam removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

When I was seven, I watched an episode of Doctor Who and afterwards got this nightmare:

I dreamt it was Christmas Day and these angels came up to me and told me I had five seconds left to live, then they chopped me up and fed me to the sharks. blink.gif