skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I almost kissed a girl while breaking out into song, and it was a freaking hardcore song. Not like I haven't done it before...

You should know that I have weird dreams. I don't know how I get them, but I do. I have since I was er...5? Most of the time they are nightmares. And this is currently my favorite one

Me and my dad were driving to Arkansas because he needed to get some stuff to sell (He owns a auction). Dad told me to go play with some local kids because I would just get in the way this time around, so I join up with some friends of mine online. One of them is my boyfriend in rl. We decided to go play on a large hill, that is a cemetary. We saw the graves and the signs, we knew it was a graveyard but didn't care. After a while of playing around, hide and seek-like, a creepy old lady walked up and asked us if we wanted to play with her children's toys. She said that her kids couldn't play with them anymore. The toys were really weapons, but we played with them anyway. She offered food at her house and we idioticly followed. Along the way, a friend 'Hydro' saw writing on the rocks. We fled when we saw 'We see you.' on a rock. The four of us escaped and and looked at eachother. Two of them, 'Hydro' and 'Kristal', said that they had to go home. They ran away. My boyfriend 'Ty' pulled me into some bushes, hand over my mouth. "Shh. Someone's following them." I looked through the bush and saw a rock golem (Not the Pokemon) dressed like the Quaker Oat guy (I don't get it either) following them. After the golem left, we looked at eachother. "Let's go to my house." Ty grabbed my hand and led me to his house. At this point it went bird's eye view and 8-bit, like Pokemon Crystal. I noticed the way to his house was like the way to Mr. Pokemon's House in Pokemon Crystal. It went back normal veiw as we entered. I felt sick and threw up in his bathroom. When I walked out, Ty was sitting on his couch crying. "They're dead, they're all dead!" I looked at the tv and the two others, Hydro and Kristal, were on the news. They had been found dead, drowned in the Mississippi River. Ty cried. "We're all gonna die!!" I turned around and hugged him. "We are NOT gonna die, I'll make sure of it." I was oddly, very brave. I kissed him fully on the lips. JUST then, my mom walked in and looked at me. "Come on, Dad forgot to take you home, lets go." She didn't say anything about me kissing him. I got up and looked at him. "I'll be back, don't die on me." He nodded, wipping the tears away. I went home with my mom and a month passed. We were driving through Arkansas for some reason and I saw Ty's house. I told my mom to stop and we parked. I ran over, looking for Ty, but found a funeral instead. His mom said Ty had been found dead, drowned in the Mississippi. I cried, and the rock golems appeared, turning the people into the lady's mindless zombies. Mom wasn't affected and we managed to drive back to my state. However the plague reached the city as well, and I was going into hysterics. I asked mom if we could go home and get dad's guns but she said no, that if I went there, dad would be taken under the spell too. I told her to stop, and I got out, telling her it would be best. She drove off, and I ran through the streets trying to avoid the zombies. I stoped at Walmart and leaned against the building. I was starting to think about letting them kill me and save my parents when I woke up. It was not pleasant waking up with a 'just kill me now' feeling.

So, here is one of my weird dreams. all of my dreams are weird, but this one is one of the only dreams that i can actually remember.

My Weird Dream: (or, as my little brother calls it, DONT TOUCH THAT POOL!)

so, in my dream, for some reason i was in a crowd, and everyone was staring at a pool. suddenly, for some reason, Doctor Doofensmitz and Agent P fell into the pool. i can't remember if the jumped off the diving board, fell out of the sky, or jus plain appeared there. i think they had been fighting on some kind of flying platform and just fallen off. i was trying to get someone to help perry, because despite being semi-aquatic, he seemed to be having trouble swimming. after door doof climbed out, Knuckles appeared from somewhere, and started yelling at door doof, something about don't touch that pool. (i don't know what happened to perry) then, knuckles says something about "there was ONE ostrich who would never be afraid" and it kind of starts looking like it does in a tv show/movie when the view is going through a tunnel that ends in the location of the villain or whatever, but this tunnel ended in an ostrich wearing a viking hat for some reason, and a bunch of cages with some of those tiny birds from the movie "Rio", and they were singing something that sounded like the song from rio "pretty bird", but it was more like "he's an ostrich! and he's nasty!" over and over. thats all that i can remember.

Hope you found it funny! laugh.gif

Edit: sorry for the misspelling. i'm on a mac, and it's trying to "correct" me.

Weird dream #2: (forgot to post this earlier, so i'm editing it in now smile.gif )

so, at the start, i was some where with tiff, tuff, kirby, and MK. (yes, i am a fan of the kirby anime) somehow, someone dropped MK's sword into a canyon, and despite the fact that he does NOT have wings in the anime, he somehow flew down to get it. for some reason, we were trying to hold off an army, so we went into the room next to where the army was, and started getting weapons. by now, Tiff, tuff, kirby and MK had somehow disappeared, and i was now with a bunch of kids who i didn't know at all. as for the weapons, they were things like water guns and Mashunga bats. eventually, we got tired of waiting for the army, so me and another girl went to see what was going on. when we got there, the army wasn't there. i woke up soon after.

So, those are two of my weird dreams. as all of my dreams are weird, i'll be sure to post more soon! laugh.gif

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

Well I have a lot of weird dreams. My most common dreams are about zombies (don't ask me why because I dislike zombie movies). However, here are a couple of my other dreams.

Dream #1 for Stargate Atlantis fans:

The first scene in the dream was of Sheppard and Ronon running from someone. I (as I'm watching this in the dream) don't see who it is but arrows are whizzing past both of their heads. Sheppard's been injured somehow so he's pretty sluggish while they're running. The next thing I know, an arrow goes whizzing towards them so Ronon pushes Sheppard to the ground and guards him with his body. At that point I (again as I'm watching this in the dream) finally get to see who's attacking them. It is a man and a woman. They look like the elves from Lord of the Rings in regards to the elegant clothing and ornate weapons. The man is standing in a tree off to Ronon's left and the woman is standing directly opposite him in another tree to Ronon's right. They each draw another arrow and start firing at Ronon and Sheppard again. Sheppard is out cold now so Ronon starts trying to deflect the arrows with his bare hands. He gets lucky most of the time and the arrows just fly by. However, one connects with John's shoulder somehow and right after that one finds a home in Ronon's left forearm. With both of them injured, there was no way they could escape. The two people climbed down and walked over to where they were. Ronon had just taken the arrow out of Sheppard. Thankfully, it wasn't real deep, having hit the ground before embedding into his shoulder. In the last part of the dream, Ronon is glaring up at the two of them, earning himself a very painful experience. The elvish-looking guy used his booted foot to press down on the feathered end of the arrow, sending streaks of pain up Ronon's arm, and causing him to want to black out. And that was the end of the dream.

Dream #2 for non-Stargate fans:

I was actually in this dream only I was younger than I am in real life. In the dream, I was a 15 year old with 2 younger brothers. Our father had taken us on an expedition with him and some archaeology group. They've been searching for this particular place for some time and they finally located it under a random house in the US. We had to go down a secret passage until we got to a doorway. That's where things started getting interesting. The doorway, a large rock essentially, rolled away to allow our group through. We entered this chamber that I guesstimate to be the size of 2 football fields (if not more) in length and about 4 stories high. Pillars adorned with intricate carvings surrounded the outer parts of the chamber, standing about 10 feet away from the walls and stretching all the way to the ceiling. There was some type of artificial light coming from the ceiling which gave the pillars an ethereal glow. At the far end of the chamber stood another doorway, only this one didn't have a rock in front of it. It was dark beyond the doorway but we were all curious. The entire group, including me and my brothers, stepped through the doorway and used torches we had found to light the way. At that point, the dream cut to months later. I and my brothers were the only ones left. We made our "home" in the cavernous chamber we first came across. Apparently, our father and the rest of the group had been killed by a vampire-like creature in the darkened chamber below. These creatures were unique in that they zeroed in on your fear and literally fed off of the "aura" around you, killing you in the process. They also hate light. Our father helped us escape through the doorway before one of the creatures got him. Interestingly, the creatures could not pass through the doorway into the lightened chamber. During the interim months, my brothers and I had been venturing down to the dark cavern to attack/kill these creatures, honing our skills. Then a random woman (don't know who she was) showed up in our "home." She wanted to know what happened to the expedition. We told her and she started towards the "abyss." I ran after her, telling my brothers to stay put, quickly grabbing some supplies as I jumped down from my perch. The two of us entered the black doorway and I explained about the creatures. We were attacked by the creatures who had now gained a more ferocious fervor in their attacks. The woman and I fought, using torches as needed, and we succeeded in killing some of the things. However, we soon became outnumbered, forcing us to make a break for the upper level. And that...is the end of the dream.

When I was younger I would have pokemon dreams, one was me being a cyborg man but instead of being made of metal and flesh I was regice and flesh.

I seem to never be able to remember my dreams (except maybe for a pointless detail or two). But then there are times once every month or two that I remember my dreams several days in a row. *shrug*

The latest odd one I've had involved me ripping off my own braces...it didn't damage my teeth or anything, I just pulled them off. Guess who's tired of wearing braces and her dreams know it...? dry.gif

A few days ago I had a strange dream...

All of my classmates (in all three grades) were standing outside my school, and I was talking with a group of friends as cars pulled up in front of the school. We were going on a field trip, I don't remember where it was. Because I go to a private school, we don't have buses. When we go on field trips, we carpool up with some of the parents or the school rents charter buses. My carpool pulled up, and I grabbed my stuff. For some reason I had a large, blue, fluffy, stuffed bunny doll shoved in the mesh pouch in the front of my backpack. I realized I had to go to the bathroom, so I ran back inside. Which was when it started to get weird. I opened the door to where the bathroom should have been, but instead it was a staircase climbing up around the walls, going up for at least three stories. I began to climb up the stairs and tried the first door. I came into this large room with deep green carpet and a mural of something (I forget what it was of. It was some graceful animal, maybe a Chinese dragon or a swan, with green and yellow ribbons draped over it.) on one white wall. I could hear voices coming from the door next to the wall with the mural, and turned, walking through the door on the opposite wall. There was a small flight of stairs and another door that lead into a library. The library was huge; the celling was at least twenty feet high and the bookshelves maybe ten feet. The floor was done in the same dark green carpet. Over in the corner, the shelves were twice as high, with a little staircase and loft to reach the upper level. There was a small office in on one side with dusty curtains for walls. The bookshelves appeared to be more for knickknacks than books (just like mine at home!), and several little statuettes and other trinkets had to moved aside to pull a book from the shelf. I remember one title clearly- The Golden Tree. It was a thin volume, bound in old leather with its title in a fading gold script. I was about to open it when I woke up.

I found it strange and a little scary at first mainly because of that huge staircase, which isn't in my school in real life. I hate dreams where I'm in a familiar place with doors that shouldn't be there and/or doors that lead to places they shouldn't. Doors generally aren't good things in my dreams.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I seem to never be able to remember my dreams (except maybe for a pointless detail or two). But then there are times once every month or two that I remember my dreams several days in a row. *shrug*

Try keeping a notebook where you write down any details that you remember. I find it helps a lot.

I haven't had lucid dreams or even dreams about the topic I want in ages, so I've recently started up the old dream journal again. I've been trying to have a Portal dream, but so far when actually trying I've only managed to see the name "Chell" on a paper in the dream. I want to BE Chell and see how GLaDOS reacts when I speak - I had one dream where this was the case but I got woken up before GLaDOS responded, so that's why I've been trying to have one again (that, and it felt really awesome to use portals in that dream. Seeing it on the screen is one thing; "experiencing" it is another.)

Last night I had a dream about ghost cats... And I wanted to show my mom to make her believe in them and she said I'm crazy and didn't even want to look when I showed her, to believe me.

I was photographing the things and the ghost of my old cat showed up very often in them, like a translucent thing with bright eyes... pretty scary. Also, there was a ghost kitten that was walking on the ceiling, then when it reached the wall it fell into a blanket. Then disappeared. It was supposed to be the ghost of my currently living cat, that was supposedly killed when it was a kitten.

Don't know... what the heck. xd.png

Edited by earthgirl

This dream was pretty awesome and also pretty disappointing at the same time.

I was eating at this buffet that had a lot of desserts. There was ice cream and cheesecake, so I stuffed myself full. Then I decided to walk around because there was a gift shop and I saw a lot of cute things. I was thinking “wouldn’t it be nice if there was an arcade?” and BAM! a voice spoke in my ear “there is”. and i saw it! Then I thought it would be awesome if there was a gachapon machine thingy, and I saw one. I wanted to see if they had pokemon and i quickly rushed to the machine, but I wasn’t going anywhere. Then I heard kids going “wow! let’s go get one!” so I ran harder, hoping to beat the little kids, but once again, I wasn’t going anywhere. Then I hear the kids buy something, and say “wow! i just got a (insert a random pokemon name)” and i thought “phew! they didn’t get piplup! that means I can get piplup!” and then a voice speaks in my ear “there’s a hot guy down the hall, third guy to the left”. I was like “awesome! hot guy! I wonder what he looks like” and quickly rushed to see him.....then I woke up.... sad.gif

I recently dream I was a Pillow Dragon in someones cave and I was going to compete in a Pillow Dragon show...

I went to the show and got first place but I noticed someone in the competition who was beating his Pillows D8 I managed to talk with the Pillow he brought(no name I can give you, sawwy) and I snuck her out to my home.

However, her original owner stole her back and I had to return and rescue her. I couldn't rescue her on my own so I got together various dragons that really are on my scroll (Dena-Niu, Nicocta, Rift, Ruke, Kelti, and an Albino I don't actually have named Glass Walker) and fought that guy. I think we banished him but we rescued all his dragons and brought them to our home.

It was kinda epic.

Try keeping a notebook where you write down any details that you remember.  I find it helps a lot.

Herm.

I've never thought about trying to keep a dream log before...thanks, I think I'll give it a shot! biggrin.gif

Edited by Alpha Gryph

last night i had another weird dream. for some reason, i was playing an odd video game with two people who i knew in the dream, in real life i don't know who they are (or if they exist) in the video game, we were shooting at eagles for some reason, but it kind of changed so we had to unravel this yarn before it went offscreen. then it changed into a kirby dream. MK was standing on some cliff looking down at cappytown, and tiff, tuff, and kirby run out of this forest that suddenly appears. they handed him this odd green demand say something about "life force", and i can't remember what comes next well enough to describe it. i think i've been watching my little brother play tiny defense too much. the energy crystals that you use to buy minirobots are invading my dreams! biggrin.gif

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

Well, the weirdest dream I've ever had has got to be the one where me and my friends found out that our chemistry teacher was working with a secret organization of vampires trying to rule the world. O__o

Herm.

I've never thought about trying to keep a dream log before...thanks, I think I'll give it a shot! biggrin.gif

You're welcome! I read that in a book once, and suprisingly it does help. It's like my mind pays extra attention to the dream or something when I keep the journal about it.

In addition to it helping me remember my dreams more, it's also just fun to go back and read sometimes. Some of my notes might be as short as "Something about a grocery store?", most take a couple sentences, but once in a great while I'll have a really long, detailed dream, which takes several pages to describe and which often involves sketches. Those are the best to go back and read again. biggrin.gif

Oh! I just remembered a dream i had last year! it started somewhere with a HUGE evil palkia that made this gigantic tidal wave that was destroying the town i live in, and me, my dad, my little brother, my two little cousins, and my grandpa (who was shouting something like "This is inhumane!) when the wave reached our house, we were in the living room. water was coming in through one door, and for some reason these weird tentacles that were made out of shadow came through the other. i woke up just as the wave hit me, i have a sense that somehow everyone else was okay. y'know, come to think of it, this dream was only a couple months before that tsunami in japan... O_o

You're welcome! I read that in a book once, and suprisingly it does help. It's like my mind pays extra attention to the dream or something when I keep the journal about it.

In addition to it helping me remember my dreams more, it's also just fun to go back and read sometimes. Some of my notes might be as short as "Something about a grocery store?", most take a couple sentences, but once in a great while I'll have a really long, detailed dream, which takes several pages to describe and which often involves sketches. Those are the best to go back and read again. biggrin.gif

Jees, this WOULD be helpful, IF I COULD REMEBER DREAMS!!!

I only remember some, but whoever would find my flash drive with all the entries on it would be like sajhfgadiufbdasujb8yfrvbfcishdyvbiucadsvgdiydfbidsabfviayfvypfrviuf;vbdhacv

Yeah, that descibes my dreams!!!!

*Just had this one ohmy.gif *

Apparently my dream combined an MMO sort of thing called "Realm of the Mad God" and Dragon Cave. My player was in the middle of a 2 dimensional forest, when suddenly, a new dragon was introduced to the cav .. "forest". There was mass confusion about a release so soon after Valentines Day that everyone was running out yelling and things like that. Then the eggs came. They were teleporting next to trees that were around us and everyone was madly clicking. There was a mix of green and brown on the eggs, but I don't remember what they exactly looked like. For some reason we all knew the description of the eggs as if a message about them was flashed in our minds... in my mind at least. After a mess of confusion, messages began popping up saying that the cave.. er "forest" was in danger of crashing and TJ was deleting them all until a later time. Well, we were all disappointed of course. Then for a brief moment I suddenly found myself scrolling down on what I "knew" was LadyLyzar's scroll and I saw a lot of monsters from "Realm of the Mad God" with dragon descriptions. Some were pirates standing next to leetle trees that were in their palm tree form. I'm sure she managed to grab at least one of the new eggs somehow...

I think I woke up after that blink.gif

And I thought I was addicted to D.C. before? xd.png

I remember this one time, I was in a weird looking cabin for some reason. I decided to walk around the cabin, seeing if anyone was here, then I saw a fortune cookie on the ground. I opened it, and it said "Beware flying instruments." I found that quite odd, until flying banjo's came towards me and I ran away. Thinking I escaped the banjo's, a piano falls from above and kills me.

I don't even know how I even got that dream....

I normally don't remember my dreams. Or if I do, then it'll only be little bits and pieces. The only ones I do remember with any clarity are the ones I have when I'm sick. One I clearly recall is from a year or so ago, when I had a fever.

I was in an empty room. Or at least, I thought it was empty. However, I could quite clearly hear voices. Couldn't understand what it was they were talking about. Something to with me, or so I thought. They kept talking about some sort of "experiment". I took a look round this room, but asides from me and the desks, there was no one else in the room with me. I couldn't even see any doors. Plus this room just gave me a funny feeling. It was almost as if everything in the room wasn't real. Including me. I felt as though something or somebody was watching me, even if I couldn't see them, they could see me.

Don't remember how it ended. I think I woke up after that.

My 10 year old friend was driving a train... Lolz.

And another friend online somewhere else had a dream that Thomas Edison was trying to steal her mom's computer.

I had a dream last night where I successfully made a Neglected. If that's not a "you know you're addicted to DragCave when ___" moment, I don't know what is.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I think this was the weirdest dream I've ever had. I told my daughters and they laughed themselves sick.

I was on the run (don't know why) in a VW camper van with some vaguely sexy guy I didn't know, Justin Beiber, and Justin Beiber's 13 year old juvenile delinquent girlfriend (who he started dating after Selena Gomez had died of a heart attack). We were travelling through the desert and we'd run out of water, we came to what looked like an Old West ranch, but we couldn't drink the water in the well because it turned people into zombies, according to the half-zombified woman we met on arrival. She seemed to be telling the truth, as there were zombies lying everywhere - right up until they all jumped up and started chasing us. We had to run away from the zombies through a forest and got to a town, which was also full of zombies, so we had to hide and sneak about looking for Diet Coke, because it was the only thing safe to drink.

Yeah... blink.gif