skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a DC dream, which doesn't happen very often.

My dream was that the abandoned page was full of neglected dragons and eggs for a long time to the point where they were considered common and became caveblockers O_o

I had this freaaaaky and disturbing dream last night. :|

There was a trip to go in and very many people wanted to go, myself including. Can't recall exactly where, but there was a condition: every person who went there HAD to give up a leg. More exactly, their left leg.

So yeah, there were A LOT of people who let themselves chopped in order to go there. Well, I had to think it over - I DID NOT want to be mutilated, even though I wanted to go on that trip, but... nothanks. :/

Upon passing near that bus, I saw lots of chopped off legs by the sidewalk and as well someone who was giving up their leg, live. I looked away and hit the shops. I thought that these people were really dumb - letting themselves chopped for life to go on a stupid trip. -.- And not mind it.

Of course, I didn't end up like them because I totally gave up.

Went and bought me a pink blouse instead.

At first glance, this dream was absolutely stupid and pointless and made no sense.

It probably did, who knows. <.<

Edited by earthgirl

Once I had a dream that I went to my brother's baseball game. (He doesn't play baseball at all.) Then, he had a home run, so my dad told him he needs to get something special. So my brother and I went in this crazy underground cave system that we apparently live in. So we got this really special bracelet and my brother left. And decided to explore, but a flood started. Then the cave got attacked by Alduin(from Skyrim) attacked.

O__O I have no idea if there's a point to this dream or not.

I don't usually dream but when I do it's odd/creepy/weird/disturbing or just a plain nightmare, only good dreams I have are of my girlfriend (I don't dream of anything inappropriate)

When I was a kid I went to the dentist to have a tooth pulled. They gave me sleeping gas which knocked me out. I had this dream that my mouth was a movie theater. The back of my mouth was the screen and all my bottom teeth were the seats. I was sitting on one of the teeth watching the movie when a T-Rex popped out of the screen and bit down on a section of seats. That's when I woke up. lol

So, I had a 3rd person dream... (I was watching someone else do stuff, not me doing stuff.)

(It is very minecrafty so bear with me...)

So, it was set in a Tekkit server, and it had some famous youtubers. (captainsparklez, Sips and Sjin, from the yogscast.) So, Sips and Sjin, has built this awesome base. It looked oddly like the whitehouse. Captainsparklez joined the server, with a new username. It was Captain3?? (I can't remember the last 2 numbers...) I can hear his commentary and all. He said that he had a new username so that the other people in the server didn't know who he was. Then, CaptainSparklez got this minecart to sjin's and sips' base, and he was holding tnt. Then CaptainSparklez went inside Sjin's and Sips'base, through the front door. The next thing I knew was that Sjin was chasing Captainsparkles out of the 'whitehouse' with a sword, yelling something like, "Get out of here, you twit!"

The end.

Edited by creepado

how often have people here died in their dreams? :>

I don't recall ever having a dream where I died, but sometime in GS, I forget when, there was a rash of people who dreamed of me dying in some way. >_e

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Once I had a really scary dream/after-dream.

It was halloween night. I dreamed I was at my front door, on the patio, facing our Styrofoam tombstone hanging on a hook on the door. I walked towards it and tripped on the cement stairs, scraping my elbow.

It was a short dream... but then I woke up (cue spooky music)

I had a scrape -identical to the one in the dream- on my elbow. It hadn't been there before, and my door was closed, so I hadn't been sleepwalking.

unsure.gif

okay, i had this dream as a kid, and i believe my childhood was messed up.

so prepare to be weirdified.

so for some strange reason, these surgeons are turning all these people into mutants, and they've targeted me. so we're running all around the city. its kinda like GTA i guess, stealing cars and driving them into buildings (remember, im 6 at this time xd.png). somewhere along the way i get an indestructable ostritch named Marvin. anyway, one day i take refuge at this giant Barbie house. then when the surgeons walk in they're like "where is he?" a barbie rats me out!!!!!!!(how messed up is that!?!?) so we grab a jeep and hastily drive away(dont ask me how i know to drive at age 6. or hot-wire a car, for that matter). suddenly, we hit the Magic School Bus at a 50 mile impact. as we're flying through the air, marvin's like "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" and arnold(or watever the kids name was) said"i knew i should've stayed home from school today." as he's crushed. as im laying in a bloody mess, the surgeons loom over me and say, "Don't worry.We will take good care of you." then everything goes black. blink.gif

I had one several months ago. It's difficult to remember, though I will try.

First of all, I recall being dressed in some sort of red jumpsuit thing, and some random man coming up to me, asking if I was ready for the first stunt driving test. Me, still sane, obviously said NO THANKS BYE. And ran away. Apparently I ended up running down this huge white track in broad daylight, with two helicopters behind me(Yep, this is the definition of action movie. xd.png), and I apparently gained some sort of screen to the side of my head that was telling me to reach a bunker before the helicopter(as one of them had disappeared) crashed. Me, still sane, once again went "WHAT NO? NO THANKS?!" and jumped off of the track, unknowing that it was suspended thirty feet above the ocean.

So, finally I lost my sanity and decided I could breathe underwater. But a shark came. It didn't really bother me, but it smacked me in the face with its tail, which managed to knock me out.

And then it ended. xd.png

Okay, I have had this happen to me a couple of times. I have a weird drew and one to three years later it actually happens in real life...

I once had a dream where the cat in the hat cut my head off and as I heard the slicing noise I woke up, now I am forever scared of the cat in the hat.

~Birdy

I like to believe that dreams can usually be interpreted through it's symbols and provide meanings relevant to our walking lives. But, I don't usually buy into 'Dream Dictionaries' because it's from personal experience that I feel such symbols or meanings presented to us in our dreams are specific to us, after all, we're the ones creating them. But I do, on and off, fancy the idea of a universal conscious, I just feel most of the time a dream is for the dreamer to uncode, and I'll ask my friends their dreams because I feel it gives me a sort of doorway into their true self.

The last really weird dream I remember having was about a week ago; there was a shipwreck of a cruise-liner, and a piece of cargo floated away from the site. It was a nicely crafted wooden box, and it was left open revealing it's contents under some glass panel. It was a girl cadaver with long white hair, split in half down the middle vertically so the innards were exposed. All of a sudden, the eyes of it opened, and it found a way to turn to it's other half whose eyes also opened. When each part saw the other it let out a terrible scream, one that was both frightened and frightening, and started to shake and spasm. The glass was knocked out and the shaking caused the guts to splash out into the water. The corpses eventually caused the whole box to capsize and sink.

At the time, it didn't really seem that disturbing. I've had dreams similar to that with shaking corpses where I would be so scared I jolt up in my sleep and wake out of the dream.

Also, Creepado, you mention about your dream being in 3rd person. For me that's the norm, what about you?

So, I had a dream last night that was both interesting, and kind of funny. Most definintly strange. That also, Involved dragons from DC. o.o' (Likely brought on due to having been trying to snag an egg before bed.)

So I was on this hover craft thing. (Picture hunger games hover crafts.) and nervous, sad, and worried all at the same time. Some girl dressed as a rebel (again, hunger games,) Comes up to me and says "Don't worry, We'll find her."

Next thing I know I'm dropped off on an island with a few of the rebels, and they see a female royal blue dragon, laying next to a huge bolder. Before they could stop me, I ran up to her, and hugged her. Insisting that now that I found her again, I'd take good care of her, I asked her why she left, and as if in response, I "felt" the hair on my arms raise. Towards the beach stood a very Imposing looking Thunder Dragon.

The Royal blue gave me a look of fear for me, as though telling me to run, and sure enough, the rebels took my arm, and ran to hide me.

There were caves, that reminded me a lot of the dig dug caves, by how they were set up, and how suddenly I was just watching me and the others enter.

I was worried, panicking. We didn't leave till we heard the 'storm' pass. When I came out, there was "my" Blue, resting around eggs.

She seemed weak, hurt even, and was asleep. While she slept, creatures kept trying to take her eggs, and I tried to save them. I was only able to save one, though it seemed the creatures were trying to bring them to the abandoned egg pile. As soon as I got the egg, the other eggs started to hatch, and the hatchlings tried to attack me.

The Rebels told me it was because they didn't think I was worthy of a Royal blue dragon.

(Funny thing is, I don't have a Royal Blue. It was the last egg I was trying to get from the abandoned egg pile. Kept seeing it pop up, but was never able to get it.)

Edited by Raayven

Lately I've been having increasingly strange/frightening dreams.

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I stabbed two of my cousins with a large butcher's knife. One of them is eight years old, the other is five. I love them to death, but in my dream I was stabbing them...I stabbed the 8 year old multiple times and the 5 year old once in the stomach. The thing was, it wasn't like they were screaming or fighting me. They just let me stab them, and they stood there, bleeding and dying, and stared at me with the most haunting looks on their faces...

It left me very shaken.

Last night I had a scary dream but I don't remember most of it. I woke up feeling really on-edge and afraid. I remember two parts of it, though. One: I was visiting Michonne from The Walking Dead in an asylum. She was in a straitjacket, and she was just staring at me. Two: I opened my closet and my mom was just sitting there in my closet, partially hidden behind all the clothes hanging up, and she had this very blank look and her face was all sunken in and her eyes were cold, shiny black, like plastic. And I said something, don't remember what it was, and she replied "Yes ma'am" in a weird, robotic voice.

Kind of disturbing, no?

I also remembered this one dream I had a long time ago. Warning, it is a little...ew. It was a few weeks before Obama was elected for his first term. In my dream, somebody was threatening to kill McCain because they wanted Obama to win. Then suddenly I was in a big field with a shed in the middle of it, and I walked into the shed and there was a dark figure standing over a gagged-and-bound McCain. The figure proceeded to cut off his face with an axe and pull his face off. It slipped right off like a mask, and then promptly turned into a red devil-looking face with a distorted, gaping mouth.

My dreams are so weird.

i had a weird dream i was at my work and my boss fired me and some other employees got special priveledges and i was upset and hurt

I had this dream that there were two families and they were trying to arrange a marriage between their daughter and son. The daughter and son were opposed to this, so the families pretended to have a feud so that their kids would fall in love. It worked, and when the daughter and son got married, the families revealed that they'd been tricking them by the father of one family smacking the butt of the mother of the of the other family (and for some reason this made sense in the dream)

The daughter and son were furious, and called off their marriage. Throughout the dream, I'd been a passive observer, but at this point, I started running a marathon through a maze of Christmas presents for some reason. In the maze, I ran into the daughter and son, who had apparently done some soul searching and decided to get married again.

I had this reeeeeeally messed up dream... Okay so in the dream I was around 7 and my mother was taking me to some weird sort of Chuck-e-Cheese type place. (I don't know if they have those in other countries... It's like a kids pizza place with an arcade.) There were a few kids with their parents, and everything started out normal... Then the mascot, a huge rat, started attacking us! We all tried running away, but then the building turned into a grocery store. The rat picked us off one by one and when it finally caught me, it started scratching me all over and than put me in a rat cage that was chained underwater. I woke up around the time when I would have drowned, and I was in the shower covered in scratches. I don't have a history of sleepwalking so this really freaked me out.

Last night or *maybe* a few nights ago, I had a dream that I was a drag queen.

Well, this is what happened to my friend since I don't dream anymore.

One day I told her about Vampire Masqeurade: Bloodlines which is a game. I described to her one of the most scary places which would be the abandoned mansion which is haunted. The day after that she told me she had the freakiest dream. She was someone in a haunted house and there was a female ghost running around, showing her the way. When she tried to go ip the stairs they broke and she fell into the basement. And so the story goes on and I tell her that she just dreamt the whole mission of the game. She even saw one of the two twins that are in the same body. She thought I was lying when I told her that so I showed her pictures of how the house looked and she said that was it. She's never even played the game before, so it was really creepy

Okay, well here's a weird one.

I was at school, by the middle school building. There was a huge Tracker Jacker-esque wasp nest on one of the supports outside the classrooms, and someone hit it and it fell, and the wasps began chasing me and several other people. One guy was that David Tennat dude from Dr. Who. He had short dark hair, spoke with a British accent, and wore old-fashioned clothing. I even called him David Tennat. Anyways, we were being chased by the wasps and a group of 6th graders. We ran into a carpeted building that normally isn't at my school, leaving the wasps behind, but not the kids. This one kid, a friend of mine in RL, rushed at me with murder in his eyes and I crushed him with a chair. I should have been freaked out, but I wasn't. We ran outside, destroying the house-ish building in the process, and stopped on a grassy field to catch our breath. David was slightly hysterical after being chased by insane middle-schoolers and wasps that may or may not have been Tracker Jackers. He said something along the lines of, "What was THAT?"

And then I woke up.

Okay, well seeing The Hunger Games for a 5th time probably didn't help, but why was David Tennat there? I don't even watch Dr. Who! I didn't even know what it was before DC! *scratches head*