skunklover

Dreams You've Had

It started with a celebration. I was part of a large school or organization of some sort. We were having fun playing 'hero' and eating alfredo. The main day's festivities resolved around things that 'heros' did, finding lost princesses that were really hidden plushies. We jokingly sharpened our blades and crafted our armor, really we just had some fun craft times. I carved a wooden dragon and took it down with my foam blade. It was all in good fun.

Afterwards, I was sending my friends home with a large backage of goodies. She was leaving the country that day, so we were glad we got to have a good time before she had to go. Like all the people there (and most people in my dreams) she had no face, but I remember she smiled well and wore a dress to the celebration. Once she was gone, I hopped on a different bus. There was a bus schedule in my mind, I was on the second late-night bus that drove me back to my housing. However, it was different there in that the bus didn't take me to my dorm. Instead, it drove down highways in the night as I opened my own bag of goodies to put on some real armor and equip real weaponry. The bus driver asked me if I was about ready, and I said yes. I climbed an open window to the top of the bus and jumped out, rolling into the grass.

The scenery changed rapidly as I walked, approaching a large crumbling building. You see, some time ago I had soundly beaten an evil witch. She had stolen a young child from a family, slaughtering the entire family. Despite the girl being a human, the family thst raised her were actually a group of sapient cats who had written me a letter to give to her once I had rescued her. While I beat the evil witch, she gripped me before I was able to get the final blow in. She was too weak to kill me, but she told methat she would hate me, despise me, forever. In a way, I knew that she was pulled bitter by fear and rage. She left with the girl and had holed up here, taunting me.

So I entered the dungeon and began. It was relatively easy at first. I was good at avoiding the traps, which was all it was in the beginning. Traps, puzzles, the occasional enemy. I found a particular room where the witch was. If I was caught by her she would flip and alert everyone around her, causing a mess of enemies. If I killed her without getting caught, two birds with one stone. Likely I would have to kill her to rescue the child anyways, so I went about figuring out a way. An interesting thing that happened at this point was that there was a commentary. As if I had done this dungeon before, in this particular spot. The commentary would mention things like 'I've heard that...' For example, 'I heard that if you don't break this chain, but pull this lever anyways, something different happens'. In my 'previous memory' of doing this dungeon before, I had broken a chain to release some gears, killing the witch. In this present, I didn't break the chain but I pulled the lever. The witch, lounging under a large series of gears and pulleys, had the contraption fall on her, looping around her neck and raising her as she begun to choke to death.

I grabbed my weaponry and approached her. She, strangely enough, had the appearance of a sapient cat, the same way the girl was raised by sapient cats. She was grinning at me, though I couldn't properly explain what made it a 'grin'. Her lips were pulled back unnaturally, showing a huge row of sharp teeth, spaced out. Though I could not see it, I knew what she was trying to express. It was her clear, eternal, infinite hatred for me and how she would continue to spite me in spirit even if she died now. I slit her throat. Her throat burst into blood and her flesh split easily, in a manner that one would see on TV. It was like the flesh was repelled from itself once it had been cut so that they became flapping halves of tissue, covered in blood. With no neck to support her body, she fell onto the ground. Writhing in her own blood, she still tried to bite me and writhed towards me. Her fur was all coated in blood and she was still smiling in her obsessional hatred. I had already begun walking to the next room, so I wouldn't see her dying in a pool of her own blood.I also didn't want to give her the fulfilment of seeing me in her dying moments. So I said goodbye and left, feeling her hate-filled eyes watching me as I went.

In the next room, it appeared 'outside' but I knew differently. It was an artificial ceiling. The sky was a mottled grey. The 'outside' resembled the celebration grounds. There were people standing there, some were walking. These people were clearly under some spell or charm. They meandered or stood still, mindless. I recognized they were people from my celebration. She had taken them, knowing I would have to kill them all. The commentary appeared again in my mind, saying 'I heard that there is an unbeatable creature, it comes from the sky'. I saw a large balloon like creature, light blue in color. Immediately I attacked it from a hiding spot, my mistake. It broke through my hiding spot easily, shattering the stone like it was nothing.

It had a large trunk like an elephant that expanded rapidly, inhaling me and drowning me in an extremely strong acid. People tell me that you cannot die in your dreams. I died here, eaten alive by acid. Even when I died, the dream continued. It showed the girl, crying in a room covered in cobwebs and another woman I had to kill in that courtyard thing with the unkillable beast. The commentary mentioned 'I heard that this dungeon gets impossible later on'. I would have to sneak to avoid the flying beast, though I had died, it pretended like I had not. There were some flashes of pictures as the dream began to lose cohesion and I gradually woke up.

The first picture was a series of pitfalls I'd have to fall into. There were those unkillable beasts in a series of rooms. I'd have to fall though the pitfalls to get to the next room. However, there were multiple floors with multiple beasts. Each floor had multiple false pitfalls as well and if I didn't make it in time I would be melted alive with the acid. The second picture was the family of cats dying, the flesh of their stomachs slit like I did the throat of the witch, organs spilling out as they died, twitching and flailing in their own blood while the father was desperately writing down, still bleeding with his organs everywhere, that letter that had been eaten in acid. There was a picture of the dying witch, grinning still with the blood everywhere, staining the sharp teeth, her corpse was even hateful.

I woke up after that.

I was walking along the beach, on a cracked sidewalk with a high retaining wall on my left and a parking lot on top, past a row of palm trees. A little kid started crying and pointed at a short palm tree with shriveled leaves. In another dream, I'd cut it down for some reason, and feeling guilty about it, I got the heck out of there.

I climbed the steps in the retaining wall to get to the parkinglot, wich was cracked from tree roots and in serious need of repair. There were a few stores on either side of me, and a row of old houses were in front, past a road that led into the parkinglot. The houses were built on incredibly slanted lots and had brick retaining walls covered with English ivy and each with a really old, gigantic oak tree in its small front yard. The house I saw most prominently looked like the one that sits accross the street from me, and was out of place considering the beach and palm trees behind me, though that thought never crossed my mind in the dream.

I really don't remember how this happened, but then somehow the parkinglot was full of something other than cars. We called them the Hedgehogs (Why, I have now idea, and I remember thinking that was a silly name considering they were plants and not animals.), man-eating, humanoid manifestation of the spirits really angry plants. They looked like actors on a low-budget movie, wearing dark green sweatpants and too long dark green sweatshirts with the sleve draping way past their hands. They were wrapped in long strands of plastic English ivy and their faces were painted orange to look like pumpkins. I never saw them eat someone, but I had a haunch that they could

and didn't want to sick around long enough to find out if that haunch was correct.

One Hedgehog saw me and started ambling towards me (They were as slow as zombies but quite agile.): the spirit of that palm tree I'd cut down. I started running, and opened up the door to a random car, not really caring where they took me as long as I didn't get caught by the Hedgehogs.

The car was silver and inside had three rows of seating, but no one was in the driver's seat. Spencer from Good Luck, Charlie was sitting closest to the window in the second row, and his parents were in the third, leaning over the seats. They weren't Spencer's parents in the show; in fact they looked more like Teddy's parents. But they didn't sound like them and I didn't get a good enough look at them to tell for sure. I yelled at his dad to get me out of here, and somehow they got into the front seats without me seeing and Spencer and I switched places. The Hedgehog had caught up with us at that point, and shoved his dark green sleeved hand through the side of the window. I screamed for Spencer's parents to drive, and the car shot off, leaving the Hedgehog in the dust.

My friend K (Not going to use her real name, just in case.) had aparently been in the car as well, because both of us were suddenly standing in an old bathroom. The bathroom was supposed to be in the Hotel Priscilla from Thoroughly Modern Millie (Though it was nothing that was even in the movie, let alone the play.), the play my school did this year, which K and I had both been in. We were in costume, K as Millie and me as Miss Flannery--- our parts. I hugged K, crying, "Oh my gosh,

thank you!" She hugged me back, and I heard the other girls gasp; our characters were not supposed to like each other. But all though the others were, K wasn't in character and neither was I. I was just concerned about the Hedgehog. "He won't find us up here; it's a girls' bathroom," said K as though the sign on the door would stop the Hedgehog. I nodded, believing her for some reason, and ran out, into the room I knew was mine.

The room looked like a tropical, modern-day hotel room, complete with a floral hibiscus bedspread and a flatscreen TV on top of the dresser. The doors were full-sized wooden shutters on tracks. There were two of them, and I tried to grab one while holding the other closed. I proped open the other more and more until it was completely open, and still no Hedgehog came up the stairs.

Then I woke up.

A dream I had last week:

I was standing in a market somewhere hot and sandy, I guess India because that's what I thought in my dream. I was talking to a man in a turban when the nurse from the summer camp I was at that week, Blu, and one of the the other campers, K (Again, not going to use her real name. It was a different K from the above name, I just know a lot of girls whose names start with K.) came up to me. They just want to tell me something, but I decided to mess with them and took off.

I ran into a hotel, and since the elevator was out, I took the stairs. Each floor was color-coded like the levels in Jetpack Joyride, although the first floor was blue instead of yellow. I could hear Blu and K getting closer, so I went through one of the doors leading off the stairwell. They followed, so I tried doors to rooms until I found one that was unlocked and slipped inside, ducking under the bed. Blu and K's voices drifted from the hallway, but they didn't think to try doors like I had.

Then I woke up.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Last night I dreamed that I was Merida from Brave, and I was supposed to be getting married in the morning but my grandmother was holding everything up because she hated my dress.

It was weird.

I had a dream once that I was in the Star Whale episode of Doctor Who. I kept taking elevators down to the lowest place they could take me when I met up with the Doctor and Amy. They couldn't decide wether or not to save the star whale and I made Queen Elizabeth press that one button and the Doctor starts yelling at me. I then told him that what Amy said after that, but she didn't figure it out. To top all of that off: I was a pokemon trainer the entire time laugh.gif

I had a dream last night about someone (me I think?) getting really sick with an advanced upper respiratory disease but then for some reason the patient literally turned into Kirby (the pink puffball). Not even kidding. Then for some reason people kidnap him form the hospital and I go in a car with some other people to chase him down. We bring him back but the staff starts being mean so I take Kirby and I tell the hospital nurse that we're never going to come back. Oddly enough while doing so I called Kirby Flandre. Then I drove off in a car again with the sick Kirby in the backseat and that's where it pretty much ended.

... The more I think about it the more crazy I feel and the more I realize I am disease paranoid. A by product of my health problems I'll bet. Still, that was creepy, especially considering I don't remember my dreams most of the time.

I had this weird dream last night...

I dreamt that I was some sort cat with angel wings that was just living normal life under a human disguise. Then, suddenly, there was this stereotypical 'evil teacher' who somehow got really pissed at me for forgetting to bring a protractor. Then, the teacher started chasing me, wielding a knife. I got really freaked out and started running away. Some of my other friends (another angel cat, a cat that was sitting on a lakitu cloud, and two devil cats) helped me hide in a safe classroom with them. It seemed to be that this evil teacher was trying to kill everyone because more and mire people were trying to hide in the classroom with us, even a living snowman! The teacher managed to break in and I somehow turned invisible. However, turning invisible needed a lot of focus, so when the teacher started shouting random words like a maniac, I got distracted and revealed my kitty form. The teacher stared at me and said, "SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS SHOUTING IN THE LIBRARY!" and started charging at me with the knife. I leapt up into the air and started flying away. For some reason, the classroom had suddenly teleported outside a graveyard. When I was flying away, the teacher went into the graveyard and summoned up a bunch of zombies and living skeletons! My other friends started to fight off the monsters, but the teacher was still chasing me, feebly jumping up and down, trying to grab me out of the sky. Then I whacked into a crow. Then, I woke up, realizing that one of my pillows had somehow fallen on top of my face.

It was so vivid, I can even remember what the cats looked like...

Me: as far as I could tell, I was a brown cat with white paws, a white tail tip, and angel wings with black feather tips.

Angel 2: a tiger-striped orange cat with two different kinds of angel wings and ice blue eyes.

Cloud cat: completely white except for a black tail tip, and had emerald eyes.

Devil 1: black fur, had devil wings, fire-orange eyes, and a ribbon over one ear.

Devil 2: dark gray fur, had a different kind of devil wing than the other devil, and had one red eye, one sapphire eye.

This time it was about that Disney movie, Euro. I was going on a tour with Gourd and Rex, the two kids. Then we got attacked by those dinosaur-things, In the movie Gourd dosen't die, but he did in my dream, being my fave character, it was so sad.

The other night, I had a dream there was a new event on dragcave, there was this tiny red gem sprite on the abandoned page and when you clicked it you had a chance of winning something, I clicked it four times, got nothing, a fifth time and went to my scroll page, and it was empty, all my dragons gone. So, panicking I went and checked the event thread and apparently if you click it five times you lose all your dragons forever. I couldn't stop crying sad.gif And TJ's like, sorry guys, your fault, you clicked it five times.

Got up and felt really happy and relieved when all my dragons were still there.

Is that sad or :/

I had a dream that i was on the titanic. When thje boat split in half i somehow grew wings blink.gif and fkew to land. It was all very odd.

I had a dream the other day that some strange thing happened to the moon... it was full moon and it became red and large with some black spots. The sky was grey o.O, somewhat lighter in color than the moon itself. It was weird...

So I were in a large group of people and we were by the seaside. We had all had to board a tiny ship to save ourselves from whatever catastrophe that was about to happen. Suddenly we were all on the ship surrounded by water and in front of us, there was an old man with a white coat who was a sort of spiritual guru and started preaching. He tried to calm us down and telling us about souls, that death is not the end and stuff about the Universe. I don't remember much of what he said, because I woke up soon after.(but I think I got the idea?)

I have this image of him on the boat and the large red moon in the background stuck in my head right now. xd.png

Ever since I was put on antidepressants, I have weird dreams every night. I'll talk about this one that I remember the most.

The dream was about this adult male. It starts off with him and this little boy going into some magical pool. Next thing you know, he's randomly in front of his long table. At the other end is his wife, and to her right their two kids. Apparently he was having an affair. It ended with these hot dogs wrappe in swirled bread and him decorating them with cheese to apologize. blink.gif

Here's an interesting dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was hunting in the cave, in the Desert biome specifically, and saw a CB Gold pop up in the far right spot. I clicked on it and got it.

Today I was hunting in the Desert biome of the cave, saw a CB Gold, clicked it, and got it! It's always interesting when I have dreams that predict the future.

I like how the description says "the sleeping kind". xd.png

I've just had a dream about a guy with a bunch of acne right next to me with his arm around me. :I

Edited by Dauntingale

I had a dream last night where my mom had E.T in her office, and for some reason I wanted really badly to shove him out of a truck in the middle of a freeway and never see him again. >->;;

One of my friends had a dream where the only way he could breathe was by sticking worms up his nose.

I had a dream where that same friend fought my father and Steve Jobs to the death. That was fun to watch.

I tend to have tons of sad dreams with that friend involved.

Here's one of mine:

So I was playing this random wii game and it made me find skittles and random balls (DON'T YOU DARE) all over my house. That's all I remember.

I had one dream a few nights ago, where I was in a huge marble great room with decorative columns and a towering ceiling. And for some reason, Loki was playing the violin. That was really weird...

In another dream, my parents bought a huge hotel chain and I became a rich heiress. We moved to a giant mansion, but I was really sad about leaving my old house. Most of my dream was me crying into my beanbag chair (all of my furniture was there, and the staff had put up my drawings and posters on the walls but they'd gotten the position wrong, and the attempt at making me feel at home only made me feel worse). This brunette girl, I dunno if she was my sister, a friend, one of the servants, or what, was laying on my bed trying to console me. She eventually suggested we leave the mansion, and we went down to the mall to meet my parents. I don't really remember what happened after that, but there was a lake in the middle of the mall with a tiny island that almost sunk, and I guess I got upset and ran back to the mansion.

A third dream I hardly remember involved me being a secret agent. The bad guy was named Dr. Doofensmirtz. I watch far too much Phineas and Ferb.

I used to have a re-occuring dream when I was like 7. It involved a dead monster from duke nukem 64 on a line with a ball above it's head. My mom would be screaming my name when I saw it dead with blood everywhere as if I was in trouble. I'd wake up after sleep walking into their room crying for like a year straight. Lol, they were probably soooo mad about that :].

I had a dream last night where my mom had E.T in her office, and for some reason I wanted really badly to shove him out of a truck in the middle of a freeway and never see him again. >->;;

That made me laugh harder than it probably should have.

Also, the weirdest dream I ever had was this:

I was in some sort of fighting game, all right? The stage I was on had a bunch of books for walls with video game names on them. I had to fight Sephiroth, or some guy that looked like him, and he started to stab my ankle with a three-pointed dagger.

wat

I once dreamed of a sheep who was talking to me about blue poop. Some kids were driving a car on thin ice and there were a bunch of dead people there too.

((Copied from CPA because I just remembered this thread.))

I dreamed that Spirit, Kestra, Lagie, Chico, Vang, Drow and I had somehow all ended up in Wonderland (The Tim Burton version) and had all been turned into small furry animals. Not Wonderland animals, but animal animals. I can't remember what most of us were but I was a bunny and Lagie was some kind of large gerbil thing.

Anyway, we had all been captured, locked into cages and placed in seperate cells in the Red Queen's castle. For some reason my front paws had also been tied together. I somehow managed to get out of my cage and cell and found Lagie. I let her out (still with my paws tied together) and together we found and released the others.

I went back to my cell to try and gnaw through the ropes around my paws while the rest of CPA tried to escape. I was interrupted when the door slammed open and the Red Skull from Captain America walked in. He saw me and gave me this real creepy I have you now type grin.

He grabbed hold of me and dragged me off to the control room. It turns out that at the end of the CA movie he had ended up in Wonderland. He had forcibly made all the human inhabitants join his new Hydra army and killed everyone else.

The Red Skull turned me back into a human (which also turned everyone else back as well) and started to really beat me up while demanding to know where everyone else was. I told him to get bent o3o

Meanwhile Spirit found some Hydra uniforms and got everyone to disguise themselves.

This really peeved him off and he dragged me over to a control panel to show me a load of monitors showing various parts of the castle. He was saying how they would find everyone eventually and I might as well give you all up now and save myself some pain. That's when I spotted the nice shiny button marked 'evacuate', so I hit it, causing all these sirens around the castle to start blaring away.

The Hydra forces and CPA all started to run out the building and the Red Skull got really, really mad and beat me up some more. He then threw me across the room and tried to stop the evacuation. I took the chance while his back was turned to jump through the window.

It turns out I was quite a way up. Thankfully, since it was a dream, I had magical floaty powers and landed safely. When I landed my hands came free and I started to make a break for it.

I got a phone call from Spirit (I now suddenly had a mobile) and she told me everyone had managed to get away safely and they were several miles away. I could also hear the Red Skull screaming that he vowed to hunt me down and kill me personally. I told Spirit to keep moving and I would catch up, rather slowly because of my injuries from getting beaten up.

I ran a bit further when I got another phone call from Spirit saying Chico wasn't with the group and that she must still be in the castle. I had to go back to save her.

I saw the Red Skull prowling around with a shotgun, but I managed to sneak past him. I found Chico in one of the rooms, where she had been brainwashed and turned into a My Little Pony. I managed to magical unbrainwash her, but couldn't make her turn back into a human. I figured if we could get outside we could fly to safety, as Chico was a pegasus pony.

Chico didn't want to go yet though, as she said she had to find something first. I can't remember what, but it was something stupid. I told her if we escaped I'd buy her as much of it as she wanted, but she wouldn't listen and wandered off. I followed her and we evetually found it. Chico started to eat it (I don't think it was edible) and the Red Skull showed up. He took a shot at Chico and I used my magic powers to stop him. He tumbled backwards but I got shot in the arm. It really friggin hurt, dream or no, and I was bleeding all over the place.

I told Chico we had to go, but she said she couldn't yet as she had to get more of whatever it was she was still eating. I told her that if we didn't escape right now, when we got back home I'd kill Diana off in TPI. Chico burst into tears and told me I was mean, but agreed to come with me. I grabbed her by the mane and started to drag her down a corridor just as the Red Skull was getting back up again.

Then there was something about Jelly Beans and I woke up.

When I woke up not only was my arm killing me but my stomach had suspisciously boot shaped bruises on it where the Red Skull had been kicking me in my dream. It's been several hours since I woke up and I still have this strong impression that Hugo Weaving is nearby and is plotting to murder me. I'm feeling rather paranoid that he is going to come leaping out from behind a doorway or something with an axe.

My dream...

So I was riding the bus to my elementary school for some reason, and my friends were riding tricycles next to the bus

I then realized I was supposed to be in Peru

So I jumped out the bus window and ran to the airport

I woke up in an airplane.

Last night I dreamed that I broke into Joss Whedon's house and ate all his Hot Pockets. Then I woke up feeling like a total jerk.

Hrm, so last night I had a dream... that me and my sister were jumping on a massive trampoline the size of... an average swimming pool... so anyway, I was one side, my sis was the other. We were wearing our roller skates at the time and playing a game of tennis without scoring any points cos neither of us missed... and my dad was charging around the garden on a rhino... O.o I dunno, but it was weird.

And I should mention the place was full of meerkats.