TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Thanks to TJ and all the artists and creative souls who came up with this event.

And these new dragons are beautiful! Loving the Hanukkah vibe from their appearance and their description. Thank you PiedPipecleaner and Pixxelation for creating this lovely creature.

Oh, my! These Light Weaver dragons look to be the coolest of the cool!  It just looks like they've made themselves cool blue shades to match the fur!  Nice one, spriters!

20 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

@TiiraOh my bad, there's a little trash can at the top right for desktop users.

18 hours ago, Tiira said:

@Shadowdrake I still don't see that! Ah I feel so stupid. Maybe I'll try again later, after I've got some sleep!

39 minutes ago, Tiira said:

Those colours! They are such beautiful dragons. And I love that tiny beak!

Uh, another thing, this is almost embarassing but I still don't understand how I'm supposed to remove house decorations in Frosty Farming (desktop version). I can't see the trash can. Could someone possibly take me a screenshot?

I'm with you - I don't see it either.

Simply gorgeous. What a stunning crown! Thank you for another amazing holiday dragon and event everyone, it's what I look forward to the most :D 

1 hour ago, Tiira said:

Uh, another thing, this is almost embarassing but I still don't understand how I'm supposed to remove house decorations in Frosty Farming (desktop version). I can't see the trash can. Could someone possibly take me a screenshot?

I am on a desktop and I don't see a trash can any where.  Additionally, I haven't found a way to totally remove a house decoration only exchange it for another.  Maybe someone has/will figure out decoration removal with no replacement/exchange.

Pretty dragon ladies! But I can't unsee the white on their face as cold noses in need of wiping🥶

Love their color and horns though!

@Fuzzbucket @Pinch of StarDust Phew! I thought it was just me. I do hope, though, that there is or will be some way to just simply remove things, and that we'll learn about it before the event ends. I would prefer some zones of my house without any decorations...

accidentally deleted my Winter Conquest statue in snow wars -- is there a way to get it back? I assume not since they don't show under the Winter Conquest tab anymore, but just checking ^^;

sTuNnInG.

They have such a powerful, regal visual impact -- that crown of antlers!  Beautiful.  A perfect embodiment of light by flame.  I loooove the rich blue, too.  ❤️

And also, just... a Hanukkah Dragon!  How lovely! 

Edited by Kelkelen

There have been many Christmas dragons I love on this site, and this new dragon... from its design to its lore is breath-taking and absolutely beautiful. The Garland dragons have been my favorite for years, but this dragon has just dethroned her. (Still adore the Garland to bits tho)

22 hours ago, kiramaru7 said:

Happy Holidays, Everyone!! :D

Can I say I'm insanely happy, or will be, if my hunch that this year's dragon is a Hanukkah one?! :D I've seen a ton of antisemitism this year on the 'net and even the thought of something nice that's connected to my faith, makes me sooo HAPPY I could cry!😭 Thank you, TJ & Spriters, it's appreciated more than you'll ever know! ❤️ 

I've been emotional since I read your post yesterday, and I'm so glad I can finally reply! I'm so happy this means as much to you as it does to us. Even one person responding so positively to seeing themselves represented makes what I do worth it.  Chanukah sameach, from my home to yours ❤️

Edited by Pixxelation

Great job and congrats to the team who worked on this!!

I'm excited to build lineages these pretty Hanukkah dragons! Truly, it's little corners of the internet doing stuff like this that make my day. I appreciate all the work that was put into this event and of course these pretty dragons 🥰

8 hours ago, Tiira said:

Those colours! They are such beautiful dragons. And I love that tiny beak!

There is no trash can icon in Frosty Farming. There should be an "Empty" option for each decoration that will show nothing for that spot. It may have been missing for a number of people, but I believe that is now fixed.

3 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

There is no trash can icon in Frosty Farming. There should be an "Empty" option for each decoration that will show nothing for that spot. It may have been missing for a number of people, but I believe that is now fixed.

I have no 'empty' option (though I haven't needed it as I'm happy with my decorating so far).

Thank you for removing the extra step of reminding how to click on the bar for each item you forage for. ;)

A question about Frosty Farming (and I hope no-one is offended by my asking this) but what is the point of the game? Is it just wandering around finding things, planting seeds, making stuff and decorating the house? Is that it? Is there some deeper storyline I'm missing only I can't seem to get into it and I'm finding it quite dull. 

36 minutes ago, araminta said:

A question about Frosty Farming (and I hope no-one is offended by my asking this) but what is the point of the game? Is it just wandering around finding things, planting seeds, making stuff and decorating the house? Is that it? Is there some deeper storyline I'm missing only I can't seem to get into it and I'm finding it quite dull. 

None of the holiday mini-games ever really have a "point" to them. They're just cute little side games that you can play if you want, no rewards just satisfaction. Not everyone likes every game, either. If it's not for you then it's not for you