TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yes and if you go straight across from where you now are you will end up on your balcony !

I have now given away all my inventory except for one coconut cake for myself. I'm on my beautifully decorated deck waiting for the end. 

15 hours ago, Meruru said:

I remember getting ice decorations from Jean, just make sure to gift the favorite items like star straws or snow harps.

THANK YOU!!  I was missing 3 (icicles and two snowflakes) apparently, and got all of them from her!

I think I am happy with the decorations I chose for my house in Frosty Farming! So I think I'll leave it as is! ❤️

I couldn't resist another run around everywhere to collect stuff just to see if I could stop the bar centrally.  Hit and miss, as always!

I've got a plain house, just with animals. All Christmas decorations down now.

I'll be off here soon for the night so I'll say a huge thank you to TJ and everyone else involved for a lovely Christmas event once more.

(And thanks Stromboli for pointing me to the wiki game page and saving me much hassle! I'd like to say I'll remember for the future, but I never have yet! 😄)

All the best to everyone for 2023 x

I didn't catch all the decorations for decorating your house, but I did make sure I left a lovely full grown garden should I see it again next year. I beat my high score on Alchemy from last year. I'm going to miss it until next Christmas! Hope everyone had a great holiday and a Happy New Year.

Alchemy 70090

Spoiler

2023alchemy.png.a87b35d0732db6bd0b92d4c952586631.png

My house is decorated; my garden is grown!

Thank you, all, who made this another festive Dragon Cave Christmas!

Spoiler

1237461869_2023house.jpg.19bacfa786f2f24f6e3f652abdbbdd6a.jpg

Spoiler

1633425668_2023garden.jpg.e55fa3a4d3f5da7ffab5f90b7e10ccd4.jpg

Ah well. Didn’t really have enough time to find the decorations I needed to truly finish my house. Still was a fun event.  Thanks to TJ and the DC staff 

I didn't realize I'd missed so many decorations until seeing the pictures posted here, oops. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with how mine turned out. But THIS is my pride and joy this event:

884313723_highscoreonSnowballShuffle12-31-22.jpg.5ab27d1eb9f949f6a9c0360772d2009d.jpg]

This is nearly double the highest score I'd ever gotten on Snowball Shuffle before! (And I couldn't get anywhere close again despite trying, lol)

Hope everyone had a good holiday! 

37 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I didn't realize I'd missed so many decorations until seeing the pictures posted here, oops. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with how mine turned out. But THIS is my pride and joy this event:

884313723_highscoreonSnowballShuffle12-31-22.jpg.5ab27d1eb9f949f6a9c0360772d2009d.jpg]

This is nearly double the highest score I'd ever gotten on Snowball Shuffle before! (And I couldn't get anywhere close again despite trying, lol)

That is very impressive! 😮

Thanks to everyone involved in this most fun event!  I really enjoyed it.

Spoiler

2023-01-08_06-17-11.png.cb88430c206a375f1002d793808d98c3.png

7 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Same, about the decorations!  AND WOW!!!  How did you ever get that score??  My best was only 7000-something.  I applaud you!

TJ, Spriters, Mods, etc...  a HUGE THANK YOU to all involved in this fun, relaxing, creative, festive holiday event.  ❤️Screenshot_20230108_164749_Firefox.thumb.jpg.8665668495097b7f1e3b9a0bec622923.jpg

Edited by Kelkelen

I hope everyone had a fun event! I love that the old mini games keep coming back, and of course the opportunity to redesign our decorated items each year!

This year the species I had the most of were Hollies and Yulebucks - which is crazy! I remember back when you'd have to trade a kidney for a messy Holly. For some reason, it was hardest for me to find the Blizzard Wizard, Snow, and Wintertide dragons.

Happy New Year, everyone!

3 hours ago, Aniia said:

This year the species I had the most of were Hollies and Yulebucks - which is crazy! I remember back when you'd have to trade a kidney for a messy Holly. For some reason, it was hardest for me to find the Blizzard Wizard, Snow, and Wintertide dragons.

I was thinking that every time I went to the AP and saw a wall of Hollies! :D

Snow was the one I ended up with the most of this year. I agree Wintertide was hard to find, and Pryanost and Starsinger.

Adding my thanks to TJ and all the spriters and game creators and everyone who had a hand in this year's celebration.

I really enjoy the mini-games and wait impatiently for my favorite, the Tetris, to open every year.

I did not decorate my house this year and pretty much only played the game enough to explore the area and unlock the badge. I had too many other things demanding my time. But as always, the game was well done and enjoyable.

Thank you to everyone who participated and enjoyed this year's holiday festivities. Sadly, the event is now over, but if you want to continue the discussion (or show off your decorations), there are a variety of threads in Site Discussion to check out.

Until next year! (or Valentine's, the next event)