TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I love that almost all are not part of the gender lotto. I'm still managing to fill holes in my lineages !

49 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

AP is down to 1d11h at this point, wonder how much longer it will last? I don't remember when the wall broke last year. 

I'm a little rusty but excited to play the Snowball Shuffle again, if I remember correctly my first experience with that type of game was the Snowball Shuffle, I'd never done anything similar before. So glad we get some of these older games to play around with again. 

From someone on Discord:

Holiday Wall giving way to the NR Pyranost eggs by 3:09 p.m. Dec.30th!!! Hatchie wall started @4:32 p.m. with a mix of NR & older Holidays. Aaannndd the Holiday wall is officially over & back to our regularly scheduled AP by 5:45 p.m. Dec.30th. Bye-bye X'mas '21

Seems like the holiday wall is going a lot longer this year.

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but the first thing that I thought of when I saw this year's adult Holiday Dragon was of the 'Chanucorn' shown on the late night "Jimmy Kimmel" TV show...  The still photos of this creature don't due it justice to seeing it prancing around on the stage in all its BRIGHTNESS!!!

Omg the wall of Light Weaver eggs in the AP is GORGEOUS!! They are really pretty eggs to begin with but all together like that... Wow. 

image.jpeg.0b5940f70cb7c1436ed2040b5b1ee232.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Chanucorn' shown on the late night "Jimmy Kimmel" TV show

Oh my gosh. It's quite remarkable. XD

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Omg the wall of Light Weaver eggs in the AP is GORGEOUS!! They are really pretty eggs to begin with but all together like that... Wow. 

image.jpeg.0b5940f70cb7c1436ed2040b5b1ee232.jpeg

Pretty! :) (Would love to have more than two CBs someday...)

Happy New Year!!! 

That Light Weaver wall!  ❤️  Anyone who missed the new release, now's your chance!!!

Egg wall is ending. Here come hatchlings!

On 12/29/2022 at 5:38 PM, Twyro said:

I absolutely can't believe that I missed out on the holiday release! 😢 

There is a solid wall right now in the AP of new eggs. :) Oops, new hatchlings now!

ajDUQRI.jpg

Edited by missy_

29 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Egg wall is ending. Here come hatchlings!

This is awesome!  I've never been around for a hatchie drop, before!  And thank you to all the generous souls who abandoned new release eggs at the final hour!  I do really love this group. 

Another holiday dragon that I will wish was year round so I can have a million of them...

Really gorgeous work!!! This might be my favorite winter holiday dragon! I adore the blue and gold!

Cute hatchlings:

d5CxcFF.jpg 

I just saw the grown version of this year's holiday dragon and WOW they are beautiful! The spriter(s) did an excellent job! She's gorgeous and her Menorah is kindled

image.png.3056b7456c8f8e6da64a04fa60c72c88.png

... so am I the only nerd coming back to the advent calendar every day hoping to find Mana Alchemy?