TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yep, can confirm hitting the marking in the activation bar gives four instead of two for everything except hazelnuts. Those only give two instead of one. 

I came here for answers because I was feeling lazy, and ended up doing the work anyway. :rolleyes: I'm sure others have already said as much, but there it is again. 

the farming game is fun! i only wish there was an indication of when you plants needed water. wet/dry soil or the like.

cant wait to see the new dragos! thanks to all the spriters/coders/all others!

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Has anyone got the person with the magelight to talk ?

I can't get them to talk either. No bubble, only the arrow - which does nothing.

What can I do with a candelabra ?

I had to switch browsers. Can't interact with Yul using Firefox but can when I tried Safari.

15 minutes ago, KittyZozo said:

How do you place down furniture in the house? I got candelabras from one dragon, but I can't place them down.

They go in the windows instead of curtains.

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Has anyone got the person with the magelight to talk ?

I can't get them to talk either. No bubble, only the arrow - which does nothing.

What can I do with a candelabra ?

Same I'm still trying to get the person with the Magelight Pygmy to talk to me but he seems to refuse to even speak to me! LOL! I hope I don't have to reset the game in order to fix it!

16 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

They go in the windows instead of curtains.

How do I change the windows? They are still curtains.

Just now, KittyZozo said:

How do I change the windows? They are still curtains.

When you go as if to enter the house, choose decorate.  It asks what you want to edit.  Pick one of the Windows from the list and, in the drop down list, you'll see all the options.  They will include candelabra.  You may have to click on several of the items before the graphics actually change.  I'm using Microsoft Edge and there seem to be some time delays on some items.  

Spoiler

The animals obtained by talking to the seed lady from behind the counter: the rabbits are an option for the hedge and the squirrels replace any other decoration on the roof - although one of them perches on the window.

1 hour ago, IZDib said:

the farming game is fun! i only wish there was an indication of when you plants needed water. wet/dry soil or the like.

You need to click on each plant to see if it needs watering.  You will also need to click on each plant to decide when to harvest it.

I'm so bad at the Cocoa Rush game, my high score is 5200 >.< But I've spent far too much time decorating my wreath so far; haven't even gotten to the new event.

That explains the huge quantity of silk I ended up with ! Thanks.

New dragon in colors of Ukraine! Great ♥️ I like this pair of colors so much. Thanks to spriters!

And happy holidays to all!

Do we know everyone's fave gifts?

I know:

Spoiler

Lady at the roses/Lovet loves Baked Pine Apples Roses
Miner/Yule loves Ice Mana (or mana in general)

Guard /Remi likes Straw Stars
left Shopkeeper/Eva loves Snowdrop Muffins & Air Mana
right Shopkeeper/Tebald loves baked goods
Mayor lives brooms, lantern, oil and candles (so anything useful)

Person by Rendeers/Sanst loves Cocoanut Milk
Cloudplume Dragon likes Ice Mana (or mana in general)
Wisteria Dragon likes Dark Mana (or mana in general)

Edited by Yubelchen

2 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

Do we know everyone's fave gifts?

I know that the lady at the roses loves Baked Pine Apples Roses while the , miner/Yule loves Ice Mana (or mana in general)

There are a few hints on the last couple of pages in here.  

What do we think about the gate and the door that both claim to be closed until spring?  Any thoughts about whether access is possible . . . ?

1 hour ago, LadyMadonna said:

There are a few hints on the last couple of pages in here.  

What do we think about the gate and the door that both claim to be closed until spring?  Any thoughts about whether access is possible . . . ?

My thoughts are that either they're included just for atmosphere, or they're reserved for a future event.

4 hours ago, Aniia said:

I'm so bad at the Cocoa Rush game, my high score is 5200 >.< But I've spent far too much time decorating my wreath so far; haven't even gotten to the new event.

I’ve been playing on mobile and just gave up trying to swerve so I just veer to the left in the beginning and let the character free fall down. they get stuck a bit but I always end up with at least 20 candy with zero effort. 

5 hours ago, Animals65 said:

Same I'm still trying to get the person with the Magelight Pygmy to talk to me but he seems to refuse to even speak to me! LOL! I hope I don't have to reset the game in order to fix it!

Yul wouldn’t speak to me yesterday but today he did. I offered him

magi mana

and he responded with a “!” and gave me a gift in return.

also, I think the game is very cute but it gets repetitive with the dialog. if you press enter/space on pc or the blue dot on mobile while the text is loading, it helps them get to the point quicker. and it would be nice to buy seeds in bulk rather than having to go thru the process several times to buy multiples of the same seed. still a fun waste of time overall & thanks to those who created it ♡ 

Edited by mishhelle

*Where*  is the seed counter/how do I enter buildings in the town?

2 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

*Where*  is the seed counter/how do I enter buildings in the town?

the town is to the right of your house, follow the path. you go into buildings by moving your character to the door. it’s the first big building when you enter town and the seed lady is on the left of the counter. 

16 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

I’ve been playing on mobile and just gave up trying to swerve so I just veer to the left in the beginning and let the character free fall down. they get stuck a bit but I always end up with at least 20 candy with zero effort. 

Yul wouldn’t speak to me yesterday but today he did. I offered him

Hide contents

magi mana

and he responded with a “!” and gave me a gift in return.

You can't offer him a gift till you get the "give gift" bubble. I cannot get that.

17 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

the town is to the right of your house, follow the path. you go into buildings by moving your character to the door. it’s the first big building when you enter town and the seed lady is on the left of the counter. 

THANK YOU!

Is there a guide to the gifting game?  I don't know how to get more seeds or a lot of the other items.

38 minutes ago, Quinney said:

What do you have to do to get the 'give gift' bubble?

walk your character over to another character until you see a little yellow arrow, that starts a dialog. some of them won’t end in a “give gift” option. such as the Guardian dragon— so far I don’t get an option to give a gift. 

46 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You can't offer him a gift till you get the "give gift" bubble. I cannot get that.

Is he even talking to you?  mine wouldn’t speak yesterday but today he did. I think I bothered him again after my first interaction and he let me give a gift. 

29 minutes ago, Vic said:

Is there a guide to the gifting game?  I don't know how to get more seeds or a lot of the other items.

I don’t remember if I had any objects to start with but your first step can be to

head south to the forest to gather objects such as mana, silk, honey, eggs, and nuts. there’s ice mana in the lake but you will also want to find the cave that contains various forms of mana. from there you can head to town (to the right of your house) to buy seeds and baking goods using those gathered items as a trade. You then plant your seeds in the dirt and come back to water then harvest the goods. You can craft objects (on your home’s crafting bench) or bake goodies (on your baking table), which you can use to give as gifts to the NPCs in return for decorations for your house. 

that’s all I’ve figured out so far. 

this is the cave you need to find in the forest, where you find different forms of mana

BE7AAC21-1E3C-4599-8857-1FC7FADE32E7.thumb.jpeg.7da08abae50880b470f0d47e66e545f8.jpeg

Edited by mishhelle

merry (late) Christmas! been having a lot of fun with the holiday event (I wonder about that "closed down until spring" door). the new eggs are super pretty too, can't wait for them to hatch