TJ09

2022-07-03 - July Dragon Release

This seriously reminds me of last year's birthday release when we had 15 newish eggs altogether but only one was easily available.  I suppose most of us don't mind a little hunting but it's less fun than it could be. Like, we could actually get the egg we're hunting for...?

Edited by Darth Krande

6 minutes ago, Darth Krande said:

This seriously reminds me of last year's birthday release when we had 15 newish eggs altogether but only one was easily available. 

Yes, I originally thought this release is the 2nd birthday release, but... anyway the wave gone too fast and we need more egg shots.alot

Edited by D-wing

Definitely a shame how short the flood lasted--it really ought to be 24 hours, especially for a drop this size.

That said, I'm loving the 4-headed idea!  (Okay, almost certainly 2 headed with 2 false heads on the tail, but still, its a new look!)

The demand for Stateraes in exchange for NR "scaled" eggs had started.

19 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The demand for Stateraes in exchange for NR "scaled" eggs had started.

Good luck to them, seeing as Stats are still way rarer and harder to obtain.  They can ask for whatever they want, doesn't mean most of 'em will get any bites.

Anyway, DEFINITELY be there top of the hour and exactly are the 5 min drops, your best bet is it being one of the first three and then nabbing it--drops are stagnating more as everybody waits for somebody else to grab in the hopes of opening a slot for an NR is what it seems is going on.

Hopefully in a day or so people will be grabbing other stuff as well and maybe if the drops move more we can see more NRs

Don't be too worry, guys. I don't think their value is equal to a stats... maybe 2G or above OK? (and the trading hub have a lot of unreasonable offers every time.) But that might means the panic is spread.

Emmm... hope that we can liberate from egg-lock as soon as possible and do something.

edit: I'm curious and check about the people who ask for a stat, someone scroll is a bit strangeness... Not sure it is a newbie's scroll or other thing. So don't worry too much : )

Edited by D-wing

8 minutes ago, D-wing said:

Don't be too worry, guys. I don't think their value is equal to a stats... maybe 2G or above OK? (and the trading hub have a lot of unreasonable offers every time.) But that might means the panic is spread.

Emmm... hope that we can liberate from egg-lock as soon as possible and do something.

I'm not worried myself--people can ask for anything they like, doesn't mean they'll get anything.

Especially not with the NRs still being vastly more common than Stats.  I mean that's not really hard, but I'm seeing them much more common than any other rares, too.  The unrealistically high trading demands will go down as people don't get what they ask for.  Hopefully the eggs won't be too rare, either--right now they're pretty uncommon and in demand, but hopefully that'll ease as people get their fill of them for the moment.  (Not everybody is trying to get more than one of each, for example!  And some people may not want any of them at all!)

The hatchies are beautiful.  All gorgeous.  Are they really 3 headed dragons or am I just seeing what I want to see?  

6 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

The hatchies are beautiful.  All gorgeous.  Are they really 3 headed dragons or am I just seeing what I want to see?  

I think they're 2-headed dragons but the tails have 2 false heads for tails.

Just now, KageSora said:

I think they're 2-headed dragons but the tails have 2 false heads for tails.

They are so beautiful...  I read some of the predictions about the future scarcity of these new guys and I hope I am able to get some more when my eggs hatch.   And the pygmies,   also so beautiful.

Thank you every one for the beautiful  new release.   :) 

Just to say thanks to all who made this enormous release. The scalies are hilarious and those pygmies look perfect.

I'm lousy at cliking and catching eggs and managed one false pygmy-click - but at the end of the release I miraculously have two pygmies and one scaly from each biome. And if I could do it, it can't have been incredibly or unfairly difficult. And anyway it is a game! I have hunted both for Vampires and Goldens for years before getting the first but I've always thought it more exciting than exasperating - and then finally landing that first one feels so great.

too fast for me, the change between only-new-drop and normal drop 😏 well, well. Anyway i'm curious, how the "four-heads" and the little ones will look like!

I got one of each Scale egg and 2 of the pygmy.

As I did with the birthday release, I'm sticking with that and I'll go back later to try to get a pair of each color.

Thanks TJ and spriters for a new release! I had no eggs because my guts were telling me it was time for a release. I went to bed before it started, and yesterday I caught only pygmies. But today I managed to get one of each of the two headed ones. I honestly can't understand all the whining.  But that's just me :D 

Edit: I agree that it's time to have at least a couple more egg slots!

Edited by Naughtrish

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

The flood for the new drop didn't last long, did it...? I got chance to collect something about 12 hours after the drop started and old eggs were already mixing in with the new ones. Now, a day later and barely any of the new ones drop, even at the hour mark, so not exactly a fun time catching them. Only managed to get two of the pygmy and a brown of the two headed. If not time for some more egg slots, maybe increasing the slots in each of the biomes? So instead of three dropping at any time, maybe 5?

I, for one, will be contributing to the outrageous egg demand as I will probably be trading metallics and low gen spriter altkins and Thuweds to get the last few colors I need...as I do with every new release😂

I myself managed to get one of each False Hydra (scaled) from every biome and one Pygmy, hoping to grab more but with how quick they go I’m not sure if a can 😅

So far the Jungle and Volcano False Hydras are my favorites

9 hours ago, KageSora said:

Especially not with the NRs still being vastly more common than Stats.  I mean that's not really hard, but I'm seeing them much more common than any other rares, too.  The unrealistically high trading demands will go down as people don't get what they ask for.  Hopefully the eggs won't be too rare, either--right now they're pretty uncommon and in demand, but hopefully that'll ease as people get their fill of them for the moment.  (Not everybody is trying to get more than one of each, for example!  And some people may not want any of them at all!)

The way I see trades, people posting unrealistic requests are either putting out a line to see if there's someone out there who values the trade at that price (and will subsequently change their asking price if/when they don't get any bites) or people who are tempted to keep their stuff and the unrealistic request is the only thing they're willing to give it up for; I tend to do the latter with my own trades, where I'm content keeping what I'm trading if no one's interested, but I want to see if I can get something better/more valuable to me.

That said, most releases start with people making insane trade requests while the eggs are still new and highly sought after, and become more reasonable as the hype dies down.

It took me a while, but I managed to get of each of the big ones, and two pygmies.  

It was frustrating though, as I literally sat for a solid hour refreshing the jungle biome, and saw nothing but pygmies. 

How I managed to catch that last one, I'll never know. 

I feel like an idiot and failed to notice the new release until today! LOL! Now I got some catching up to do!

Are the scaled a limited release? I haven't seen one in ages and I only managed the one from the Alpine 😕

5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Are the scaled a limited release? I haven't seen one in ages and I only managed the one from the Alpine 😕

I don't think they're meant to be since they're a normal release, they just seem to have had a shorter-than-normal release flood.

1 minute ago, SheridanCharon said:

I don't think they're meant to be since they're a normal release, they just seem to have had a shorter-than-normal release flood.

Glad to hear it! Thank you.

With all these massive releases isnt it time for a few more eggslots??