TJ09

2022-07-03 - July Dragon Release

1 hour ago, MissK. said:

That's true, I keep forgetting they're technically variants since the site kind of treats them as separate breeds. Considering how high in demand the xenos still are though, that doesn't bode well for the current release being any easier to obtain.

And Zuymorphs? They're six too, and from the biomes and were all released at once. Though I remember them being easier to catch, this lovely little pygmy seems to be everywhere obstructing the hunt for the scaly ones...

Edited by ealbiest
unclear sentence

I'm so happy to have another Pygmy !

Thank you everyone ! 🥰

43 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

The desert one has hatched.

Wow!  How  do you manage to hatch one so quickly?  

11 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

Wow!  How  do you manage to hatch one so quickly?  

I think that refers to TJ's hatchies.

Cool two-headeds and the lovely bird-like pygmy? Great!XD Well I love their descriptions and appearance and It's a pity that they become the blocker. :iraptor:

Edited by D-wing

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I think that refers to TJ's hatchies.

Thanks, Fuzzbucket.  Yes, that thought just occurred to me.  I was thinking, "surely you're not risking Earthquake, and would that work anyway?"  

29 minutes ago, LadyDraco said:

LOL I'm always late to the party ,...

No eggs to be found ..

Are these going to be around for now on?

Or only for a short time ,I don't have the time to look and figure it out ..

TIA

All releases except valentines, Christmas, and Halloween are permanent, year round cave dwellers. And holidays come back every year.

New eggs! Thank you, TJ and spriters! :)

I've managed to grab one from each biome and two pygmy eggs.

More to breed the scourgekeepers with!

Well....I got one of each of the bigger eggs except the Jungle one and two of the little blue eggs. One or two more rounds and I'm going to have to sleep a little since I've been awake all night....LOL

Oh my they hatched! And I love the pygmy, it looks like a little bird! Or a birb. :3

Could it be based on a thunderbird...?

And I def have to get my hands on the Jungle-egg tomorrow, love that coloration of pale gray with white.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters for this release.

I have 4 of the 6 two-headed ones, but misclicked pygmies to lock my slots and will have to wait 5 hours now before I can try for the last two.

I was a little overwhelmed when I saw the wall of eggs in the first post, even though I was actually prepared for a drop. I won't complain, though. I will eventually get all I need of them (8 CBs of each!)

1 hour ago, ealbiest said:

And Zuymorphs? They're six too, and from the biomes and were all released at once. Though I remember them being easier to catch, this lovely little pygmy seems to be everywhere obstructing the hunt for the scaly ones...

Yes but that was a DC birthday release, and those have often been bigger (not that I'm a huge fan of that either, but it's at least to be expected). 

The large scaled egg sorts between Falconiform and Fanalea and the pygmy is between Leodon and Lotaan (I don't have a Lihnseyr yet, so can't be more specific).

1 minute ago, LadyMadonna said:

The large scaled egg sorts between Falconiform and Fanalea and the pygmy is between Leodon and Lotaan (I don't have a Lihnseyr yet, so can't be more specific).

Between Leodon and Lihnseyre.

2 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

the pygmy is between Leodon and Lotaan (I don't have a Lihnseyr yet, so can't be more specific).

Between Leodon and Lihnseyr. Maybe lightning? Since it likes electricity.

Impossible to get eggs, I hope they drop exclusively and generously for a long time.  With so many colors, it's going to take ages to get even a single pair of all of them.

I do see 2 heads very clearly.  I hope that they are visible when adults, as many times you can't figure out where they are.

Looking forward to seeing the adults.  Happy hunting everyone.

I didn't - I was betting on tomorrow !

I held off breeding because I suspected this would happen. Wasn't sure if it would be today, or if TJ would go for tomorrow, but I was ready.

Aw, tiny!

Shouldn't the pygmy hatchling description follow the global format of "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. [unique part here]"? It's missing this first sentence. Nothing in its looks or behavior states or suggests that it is not cute, lol.

Edited by Orchi'dea

3 minutes ago, Orchi'dea said:

Aw, tiny!

Shouldn't the pygmy hatchling description follow the global format of "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. [unique part here]"? It's missing this first sentence. Nothing in its looks or behavior states or suggests that it is not cute, lol.

Yes, that looks like an error.  Maybe the baby sentence will be added.