TJ09

2022-07-03 - July Dragon Release

I wonder if all the colors combine to summon a rainbow one lol.

Edited by Jazeki

More pygmies is good, and they look like they'll be common?
Also two headed wyrms. Not the first but I do like Morphology-verity.

17 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

I wonder if all the colors combine to summon a rainbow one lol.

Or maybe an alt only from breeding?
Though these are a lot of alts just from the biomes. Maybe another isn't needed.

I was ready for a new release and as luck had it, I'm at home. Usually at my daughter's on Sundays but she's doing a bike ride today. Otherwise I'd have been scrambling to get the eggs at 5.30 and praying they were still flooding the cave.

Yes, they're much easier to get now but still a bit much of a muchness to get two big releases together.

3 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

4 means both hatchlings and adults have dimorphism. 3 means only adults do

ah, i see. so its just hatchlings after all... well, even with that it's definitely a lot!

Cute babies! Looking forward to the next growth stages. :)

Hmm, pygmy hatchling description left out "Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon."

okay, wasn't as difficult as first expected, have a pair of pygmies and each one of the scales (had to wait until now to abandon an accidently caught pygmy xD) and

w00t - the hatchies are already here! Blue pygmy reminds of a baby parot or tucan xD And the scales are two-headed, cool! :D

The pygmy walls makes me glad I was biome hunting when the release happened and managed to get comfortably locked early. That said, I imagine we're going to see a lot of Scourgekin pairings with the scaled dragons in the near future.

Edited by Myoukin

I picked up 4 pygmies... Have the others not been implemented yet? I only see lots of pygmies in the biomes...

3 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

All releases except valentines, Christmas, and Halloween are permanent, year round cave dwellers. And holidays come back every year.

Thanks ..

I had  no idea  they were  dropping more  eggs as  everyday dragons...

I was thinking with the  Holiday , they were  special .. So I  can grab some  after  the  rush :)

I  haven't been on DC  for  a  year yet ... 7/28 will be  a  year ... 

4 minutes ago, Ravensilver said:

I picked up 4 pygmies... Have the others not been implemented yet? I only see lots of pygmies in the biomes...

I just managed to grab one each of the scalies. The pygmies seem more common & that's why you're only seeing them. The scalies were snatched up very quickly. :blink: Like blink & you'll miss them quickly. XD  Try looking at the top of the hour & quick  on any you see. I did have several that were grabbed before I could get them, but I did have 6 NICE surprises. Good luck! :D

14 minutes ago, LadyDraco said:

Thanks ..

I had  no idea  they were  dropping more  eggs as  everyday dragons...

I was thinking with the  Holiday , they were  special .. So I  can grab some  after  the  rush :)

I  haven't been on DC  for  a  year yet ... 7/28 will be  a  year ... 

There's usually a new release each month, usually falling on the last Sunday of the month; this one's a bit unusual in that there wasn't a June release and this release is earlier than usual (though still on a Sunday), but I'm guessing the last month was skipped to give people more breathing room for May's anniversary release.

Edited by Myoukin
typos

Wow, took me half a day to get at least five from the scaly ones....

That will be a hard race to get the missing biomes later. :)

Can't wait to see the adults of these. ❤️

I got three pygmies and am happily locked. I hope the scalies are still available by the time I unlock and can hunt again. :) 

Waaaaiiiittt! I'm counting like 4 heads?! Am I mistaken? Are these Hydras? That would make them 200% cooler!

[e] Just comparing to the S1s who's other "heads" don't really look like heads... maybe its like "fake" heads or something...?

Edited by boscodelta

7 minutes ago, boscodelta said:

Waaaaiiiittt! I'm counting like 4 heads?! Am I mistaken? Are these Hydras? That would make them 200% cooler!

[e] Just comparing to the S1s who's other "heads" don't really look like heads... maybe its like "fake" heads or something...?

Or is what looks a bit like a head on the right hand side, actually two "bulbous" tails?

15 minutes ago, boscodelta said:

Waaaaiiiittt! I'm counting like 4 heads?! Am I mistaken?

8 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

Or is what looks a bit like a head on the right hand side, actually two "bulbous" tails?

I am sure it is the tails, but I am really frustrated by dragons whose anatomy is so difficult to distinguish! I certainly hope the adults are clearer!

And I just misclicked another pygmy which means I must wait another 5 hours before getting my Volcano scaly. Unless I abandon one of my older pygmies from last night and lose 12 hours in the process. It certainly seems that the pygmies are common enough that replacing them will be no problem, but I hate to have 12 extra hours of a locked slot. Decisions, decisions!

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And I just misclicked another pygmy which means I must wait another 5 hours before getting my Volcano scaly. Unless I abandon one of my older pygmies from last night and lose 12 hours in the process. It certainly seems that the pygmies are common enough that replacing them will be no problem, but I hate to have 12 extra hours of a locked slot. Decisions, decisions!

Abandon a pygmy - no contest! 😄

Are the scaly eggs going to have two false heads on their tails ?

That's awesome, I can't wait to see them as adults !

NR two-headed sorts between Falconiform and Fanalea. False-headed dragon?

I think that may be a little to on the nose, but probably something close 

2 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

NR two-headed sorts between Falconiform and Fanalea. False-headed dragon?

I could definitely see 'false' somehow being incorporated into the name given the sprites we have so far.

I was egglocked. That's what I get for being impatient XD Now off to catch these lovelies!!!

(although I do agree with others that I prefer to catch 2 of each on release day and I'd like more eggslots for big releases like this, but that's just my preference, it doesn't detract from how excited I am for the new eggs)

Edit: The tails have TEETH??? So so so so excited

Edited by Serotina