TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

15 minutes ago, ylangylang said:

btw I heard from a friend that she added her eggs in valleysherwood for a full 5 seconds before it gained like 63 views? so there's a viewbomber on the loose. Be careful everyone! 

that sounds like normal holiday rush views. you never put in eggs around the holidays because so much traffic.

Got 6 Eggs despite Lag Cave. :)

Now I am locked because I picked up 2 Pitfires when the Halloween Cave was realy empty yday (missed them last year)

7-minute solid drop at the hour, clicked at least 30 eggs, finally got 1. Just 1. Finally 1. Two hours after the initial drop the lag has lessened a little but still a fair bit more than what's normal.

12 minutes ago, Mika said:

I was able to get 6 eggs around 1:20am and I was using my cell phone. It is possible!

The lag seems to have improved a bit since then, too.

I am so jealous. Still nothing for me.

Managed to fill my 4 empty egg slots! Hooray for top-of-the-hour drops! Now I can go to bed without worrying.

Looking forward to catching more after the rest of my old eggs hatch. XD

Happy Halloween everyone 👻 🎃 🦇

Happy Halloween^__^one egg so far. I hope in a couple of hours the situation will improve. I understand that everybody wants eggs=3

🍂🎃🍂Happy Halloween!🍂🎃🍂

Ooh, I wonder what this new dragon could be based around?

Mirage?

Brocken spectre?

St. Elmo's fire?

Nothing yet. The lag seems a bit improved, but no luck here. I don’t use a mouse to hunt and don’t hover over anything. I just click one at a time on my iPad.

Think I’ll watch Project Runway and maybe try back in a bit! 

Finally got my 7 eggs, 2 influenced to be both genders and incubated by a full team of Red dragons XD

This'll be cool!~~

Good luck to the rest of you guys and have a fun and safe Halloween~ ^-^

i got my first egg at 12:03, but it was 1:45 by the time i got my last egg. *whew* that was an experience!

g'night all, and Happy Halloween!! 🦇 🎃 👻 🐈‍⬛

The lag is killing me. The thing I hate most is having to hit the back button every time Ii miss an egg and then I have to wait an additional full minute to return to try again. Just turn on the eggs and leave them there until everyone has all they want. Or get rid of the stupid "you failed" page altogether. The game would be so much easier if when you fail, you can just keep trying without getting kicked off into the void, struggling against the current to try one click again. Only send us away to see our egg if we catch it; or even better, let us auto catch any egg we see period. If I grab an egg I want it. Seeing one Gold CB egg in 4 years, and someone else grabbing it a micro-second before I do is heartbreaking. If you're lucky enough to see it in the first place, you should get it. Just make more of the same egg for everyone that sees it, or only show each person an egg they can have. Just GUH. And WHY can we only earn 100 points a week? Some of us play hours a day. Those who play more should get more. *blubs lips in frustration* I hate waiting. XD

Took a couple thousand clicks at least, but I finally picked up 4 eggs. I did better moving to the desktop, had no luck using my phone. I'll need to get 4 more in the morning.

Good Hunting, everyone!

Must say I'm tad disappointed about the Farm thing - last announcement said farm will be decoratable through  1st of November. Kind of assumed that meant 1st of November included.

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Nothing yet. The lag seems a bit improved, but no luck here. I don’t use a mouse to hunt and don’t hover over anything. I just click one at a time on my iPad.

Think I’ll watch Project Runway and maybe try back in a bit! 

I'm on mobile and got mine by switching biomes right at the drop and then single-clicking on an egg the instant the new biome loads. It took almost 10 seconds to load the page to say if I got the egg or not but it worked 3 times in a row durring the 2am drop. 

Good luck! Happy hunting!

Happy Halloween! The last time I was active around Halloween, I was able to snag 6 CB Omen Wyrms back in 2017. 

So excited I managed to get 2 eggs so far, both influenced to be a male and a female.  By the end of the day I hope to have at least 3 new eggs total. But if I'm desperate enough to abandon another CB egg of mine, I may end up with 4 new eggs. Regardless, I'm just glad to have 2 new eggs! 

1 minute ago, saltywench said:

let us auto catch any egg we see period. If I grab an egg I want it. (...)If you're lucky enough to see it in the first place, you should get it. Just make more of the same egg for everyone that sees it, or only show each person an egg they can have. Just GUH. And WHY can we only earn 100 points a week? Some of us play hours a day. Those who play more should get more. *blubs lips in frustration* I hate waiting. XD

like, you do realize that this kinda goes against the purpose of the game right? like if this happens people with faster connections will just.....turn on their computer, hook it to an auto-refresh page, and then just, not spend any more time on this site

also this would seriously annoy people who misclick 

I’m going to bed. I managed to get a third egg somehow a bit ago, so I need to get 3 more.

The lag isn’t as bad as it was in the beginning, but it is almost 3:30am and my eyes are starting to cross 😂

Edited by Zinogre

I've managed to snag 4 eggs so far. With any luck I'll have my 8 by sunrise!

Caught my quota, with a space left just in case luck favors me in the raffle.

I noticed that my Shards were going up for no apparent reason.  Do you get a shard as a consolation prize if you try to steal an egg but miss?

I got the four eggs I wanted so I’ll also leave the hunt now. What was strange was, for my third egg, I never got the code page. I thought I missed them all but when I reloaded my scroll, I saw three eggs instead of two. I heard this happening to others but never to me. Was a pleasant surprise. 

29 minutes ago, saltywench said:

The lag is killing me. The thing I hate most is having to hit the back button every time Ii miss an egg and then I have to wait an additional full minute to return to try again. 

I know people have different browsers/experiences and this won't work at all on mobile, but I never hit the back button. I middle-click the eggs, middle-click on my mouse opens the page in a new tab, so I can stay on the biome page and just refresh-click-refresh-click. The exceptional lag makes even that pretty difficult and some of the tabs I open don't ever seem to load at all, but it gives me more chances than having to go back to the biome every single time. 

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I know people have different browsers/experiences and this won't work at all on mobile, but I never hit the back button. I middle-click the eggs, middle-click on my mouse opens the page in a new tab, so I can stay on the biome page and just refresh-click-refresh-click. The exceptional lag makes even that pretty difficult and some of the tabs I open don't ever seem to load at all, but it gives me more chances than having to go back to the biome every single time. 

I always forget about the middle click. My mouse does that as well, but I Ctrl R and click like mad, usually over 80 tabs and still nothing. I don't always see the code in the corner of my page, and when I check all those tabs I have like 40 of them for the same code. Very frustrating.

I managed to get one egg during the 3 AM drop, but it took until 3:06 to get my scroll to load to see it.

Edited by PrincessLucy