TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Now I have to wait for my other eggs to hatch so I can get new eggs.

Also the event is still going! Yay!

4 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

How can I get these eggs with the laggg?? lol

Happy Halloween!

Offer your firstborn?

1700 peeps. Wow. 

Edited by Library_gremlin

Just now, AsymDoll13 said:

Managed to grab one! 

(It is only one type, right? xD)

Crossing my fingers it's just one lol

I clicked on about 50 different eggs and spent what felt like HOURS waiting to find out I missed every single one. Guess I won't be getting halloween eggs this year cause this lag is IMPOSSIBLE.

Just keep clicking and hope you got lucky. It does work...somehow. I noticed there was a lot of people in the Jungle, you could maybe try a biome with less traffic. 

This should come as no surprise, but, this egg can be bitten! So not a pygmy or a two-headed.

Edited by 0x08

Just now, Firebirdwyvern said:

I noticed there was a lot of people in the Jungle, you could maybe try a biome with less traffic. 

theres no such thing as a biome with less traffic right now, im afraid. LMAO

Can't even attempt to hunt when the biome takes over a full minute to even load. Dang. This is definitely worse than the usual new-event/release lag.

1 minute ago, 0x08 said:

This should come as no surprise, but, this egg can be bitten! So not a pygmy or a two-headed.

Congratz on defeating the lag monster! ^^

yeah! let's get frustrated because all we get is the error page. 

Happy Halloween everyone!

Missed playing, but have *not* missed the Lag Monster. 

I’m not going to even try to revive any of my potential zombies right now. 😭 They may get lost in Purgatory. :ph34r:

Sounds like TJ needs to pay for a better server cause this one isn't handling the strain no more. I only have a few hours before I need to sleep and I probably will be gone until very late once I wake up. So likely I'll be fighting everyone in the dang Halloween biome NEXT year for just a few of these...

So annoyed. Already getting annoyed at janky servers and horrid halloween luck on another game and now this. The headless horseman will be along any minute to let his horse take a wee on my cheerios no doubt.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Can't even attempt to hunt when the biome takes over a full minute to even load. Dang. This is definitely worse than the usual new-event/release lag.

Yep. Waited a full 45 seconds for the biome to even load, only to be greeted by the "no eggs" message.

And I've gotten the tombstone twice, now.

I'm going to bed!

It hurts to see so many eggs still in a biome but knowing they're all gone already because it took over a minute to load...

1 minute ago, Laura-Borealis said:

From the codes of TJ's eggs, it may be some kind of mushroom dragon. 🍄

oh my goodness, that would be SO COOL if they were !!!!!!! i love mushrooms 

1 minute ago, Laura-Borealis said:

From the codes of TJ's eggs, it may be some kind of mushroom dragon. 🍄

That would be really cool, though sometimes his event-egg codes are references to the event game and not the actual dragon.

Unbelievably, I got my six. I have two more slots with eggs that haven't hatched yet.  Six more hours. Hopefully it'll be easier by then.