TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Grabbed my eight eggs - I am liking the hatchlings so far. Looking forward to the adults.

Thank you very much.  It was a nice event.

The hatchlings are so pretty! I managed to grab 6 eggs so far and I'm just waiting on a few dragons to mature so I have space for two more. This is the worst part of any release; being egglocked with nothing to do and having to wait days to see the new adults! :lol: My farm is basically done and I've collected all my treats, too. Lots of waiting. At least I can try for a few more zombies tonight!

2 hours ago, Neonriser said:

Wow! I got three strange silver eggs! I hope nothing suspicious would come out of that!

Your eggs are sick, you need to take them out of your post.  :(

Yo those are some sweet new dragons! I look forward to seeing the adults ❤️ Happy Halloween everyone!

I love that TJ's codes make the words eyestalk and glowshroom when combined. Nice little reference to the event this year!

Any speculations on names?

I had fun with this event despite my messing up my harvest game. 🙃

Have a Happy and Spooky Halloween! 🎃

Edited by Willow_Whispers

Great! New eggs! I got my eight.

Happy Halloween everyone! ❤️

I hope that adults will fit Halloween theme, because hatchling just are not scary or halloween-fun at all :( 

Happy Halloween! Happy Pumpkin Day! Good Hallow's Eve! And however else you'd like to say it!

The new hatchlings are pretty. Not sure how they fit the Halloween theme yet, but we'll find out when they grow up. In the meantime, anyone else notice how the first hatchling has a 4 CHARACTER CODE?! I thought they were all 5 characters now?

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Happy Halloween! Happy Pumpkin Day! Good Hallow's Eve! And however else you'd like to say it!

The new hatchlings are pretty. Not sure how they fit the Halloween theme yet, but we'll find out when they grow up. In the meantime, anyone else notice how the first hatchling has a 4 CHARACTER CODE?! I thought they were all 5 characters now?

Oh Tj's are always special, so as long as the 4character code is not taken there's possibility for Tj to give it to one egg

9 minutes ago, Tokusa said:

I hope that adults will fit Halloween theme, because hatchling just are not scary or halloween-fun at all :( 

to me "eerie voices and tricks of light" seems on target for halloween

3 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

to me "eerie voices and tricks of light" seems on target for halloween

from code names I was thinking about something zombie-like (shroom type, like the Last of Us), but with light I think it may be a ghost? But still I hope the adults won't dissapoint

Edited by Tokusa

anyone knows how long it takes for pumpkins to fully grow? i think my farm is broken, i'm running out of time and i don't want to start from scratch =/

I am glad to see a lighter color this year. We have had enough of the dark, gloomy colors for awhile.

I love the hatchies and can't wait to see what the adults will be. With the hatchie description, I would say they will be suitably eerie.

3 minutes ago, Tokusa said:

Oh Tj's are always special, so as long as the 4character code is not taken there's possibility for Tj to give it to one egg

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if there was a codding rule or not regarding that. I'm not a high techy person, so I don't know how that works. I knew he could choose what codes he'd like for his special event dragons so its neat to know some 4 digit codes are still possible to see. I joined after codes had 5. Which was back in... Sweet candy corn! 2012?! 9 years ago! wow.

3 minutes ago, Meruru said:

anyone knows how long it takes for pumpkins to fully grow? i think my farm is broken, i'm running out of time and i don't want to start from scratch =/

According to the Wiki, ~180 minutes (3 hrs).

I get confused about the end of the Haunted Harvest - is it until tonight midnight?

and oooohhh hatchies get color!!??!!

Edited by Su_Halcon

I have what must be a very dumb question (I'm sorry :(), but what are the differences between all of the iron fences, and all of the wooden fences? :huh: In the shop there is an exact copy of each available. According to the Dragon Cave Wiki, the difference is in the dimensions: one iron fence is 1x2, and its copy is 2x1. However, the wooden fences and their copies are all 1x1. I don't understand why this is. :unsure: What are the benefits (if any) of these slight differences in dimensions? How exactly does that work out on the farmland, e.g. is one dimension type more practical than the other?

Note: I have always had some trouble with spatial awareness (likely related to the dyscalculia that I strongly suspect I have), so perhaps that is why it's difficult for me to grasp the point of this. :wacko:

Finally getting around to collecting these new eggs, and also hoping everyone has a wonderful Halloween.

Sorting wise, these go right after the Imperial Fleshcrownes. So they start with I. Hmmm, Eerie voices and tricks of light that starts with I. I'm getting Invisible Man type vibes. Anyone else?

WB

Love the iridescence on the wings! The female hatchie pose is cute, would love to freeze one next halloween 😍 

I am very curious about the alt colours 🙌