TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

oh my gosh ive managed to grab two, i'm done for the night. i'll grab the rest of my fill in the morning !!!!!!

1 minute ago, reddof-f6 said:

dang, who let the lag monster free from its vault? ☠️

It wasn't me :) But I can see it's broken free...

The only thing I’ve been lucky at doing today is getting a few successful Zombie revives. By the time my phone gets through the lag it’s probably 2-3 minutes after the egg I clicked is already gone 🤪

4 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

I think I broke my knuckle trying to keep CTRL pressed but finally I prevailed ...FINALLY. Thank you to the one who said to watch the code in the corner (I forgot who I'm sorry) I did that more and it helped.

Plus some of my issue was apparently having too many tabs on my own computer open *coughs*. Either that or enough people went to bed lol >.> Time to hide the babies for the day <.< (I got them all ...all 8. You have one less competitor to contend with folks!)

what code? o.o

After about more than an hour, I managed to catch a single egg. I’m very happy to finally have one on my scroll now, and I can’t wait to try and get at least one more when I’m no longer egg-locked, hopefully the lag monster will be mostly defeated by then.

Clicked on an egg. Page took upwards of 30 seconds to load. Opened the other 2 eggs on the page in a new tab while waiting. First one said already taken but got the other 2. Checked my scroll and all 3 were there??

...Somehow got all 4 eggs I wanted in just 2 cycles :blink: Not complaining but not sure what's going on. I think the lag is preventing people from even seeing the fresh drops so if you can load it instantly, you're likely to get one bc other people can't even see it yet?

5 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

I think I broke my knuckle trying to keep CTRL pressed but finally I prevailed ...FINALLY. Thank you to the one who said to watch the code in the corner (I forgot who I'm sorry) I did that more and it helped.

Plus some of my issue was apparently having too many tabs on my own computer open *coughs*. Either that or enough people went to bed lol >.> Time to hide the babies for the day <.< (I got them all ...all 8. You have one less competitor to contend with folks!)

Same here finally, thank you TJ for the constant drop this last time. :) Since my sister is in the process of moving, 4 are hers. LOL

1 minute ago, Natsuharu said:

what code? o.o

hes talking about the eggs codes. each one has a unique code. and if you hover your mouse over the hidden eggs you can see the codes switch as they are taken/ page refreshed.

I have not seen lag this bad since Lag Cave! Still looking for my first egg.

Lmao complaining worked, got 2 eggs from the drops 🤣.

I only have room for 4 more eggs, as I have two of them I really want to keep, hopefully I can get my fill at some point so I can go to bed.

1 minute ago, reddof-f6 said:

hes talking about the eggs codes. each one has a unique code. and if you hover your mouse over the hidden eggs you can see the codes switch as they are taken/ page refreshed.

dang that sounds complicated x_x  lolz  thanks though XD

1 hour ago, Library_gremlin said:

Where I am now. 

802926AC-D887-4BEA-BDE3-9BB0F763B1A1.jpeg

XD  LOL I had gotten this message a few times but I think its because too many people are online. So slows down your connection to be able to do stuff in the cave. I was lucky enough to grab one of the new ones tonight. I like it. ❤️ Oh, LOL Happy Halloween to everyone. 💀  👻  🎃  😉     

Edited by SpikeTheDragon

2 minutes ago, casprrr said:

I have not seen lag this bad since Lag Cave! Still looking for my first egg.

Ditto! I seem to be developing carpal tunnel with all the clicking but no eggs.

6 minutes ago, Natsuharu said:

dang that sounds complicated x_x  lolz  thanks though XD

naw, its just this if you put your mouse over any egg/ hatch/ dragon.

sdvss.png.426addd26d43108a10e77dd1fb0c013c.png

5 minutes ago, Natsuharu said:

what code? o.o

On firefox (probably on other browsers too) if you hover over anything with a link it will show the link somewhere ...like on firefox the link shows up on the bottom left hand corner. This means you can see the egg code (its how people code hunt I think). I was told to hold CTRL and use "r" to refresh (CTRL +R refreshes) and then watch the code...when it changes click the egg you're hovered over while keeping the CTRL pressed to open the page in a new tab. Then press R and watch the code again. Rinse and repeat. If you do this you only open ONE page per code rather than clicking the same egg many times which I was apparently doing (I literally closed about 10 tabs for the same egg during the first drop since I check codes then to see what I got/missed out on)

BTW @reddof-f6 I'm female XD

Anyways my eggs kept glitching on my scroll. I'd have 8 codes but only 3-4 sprites were loading in. So Ghost dragons? XD

1 minute ago, Vampyre said:

oop, ah well. DX

I was told to hold CTRL and use "r" to refresh

F5 also refreshes for some.

Edited by reddof-f6

Just now, reddof-f6 said:

oop, ah well. DX

Don't worry you're good 😜 Not the first time I've been wrong gendered. Won't be the last lol. Apparently my name screams masculinity. I thought it screamed "Cool teenage girl" when I originally chose it over 10 years ago XD

3 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

On firefox (probably on other browsers too) if you hover over anything with a link it will show the link somewhere ...like on firefox the link shows up on the bottom left hand corner. This means you can see the egg code (its how people code hunt I think). I was told to hold CTRL and use "r" to refresh (CTRL +R refreshes) and then watch the code...when it changes click the egg you're hovered over while keeping the CTRL pressed to open the page in a new tab. Then press R and watch the code again. Rinse and repeat. If you do this you only open ONE page per code rather than clicking the same egg many times which I was apparently doing (I literally closed about 10 tabs for the same egg during the first drop since I check codes then to see what I got/missed out on)

Anyways my eggs kept glitching on my scroll. I'd have 8 codes but only 3-4 sprites were loading in. So Ghost dragons? XD

ah ok ok -- gotcha  :D i'll give it a shot  lolz  just want to get these new babies now cause i'll probly forget about it later @_@;;;

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Just now, Vampyre said:

Don't worry you're good 😜 Not the first time I've been wrong gendered. Won't be the last lol. Apparently my name screams masculinity. I thought it screamed "Cool teenage girl" when I originally chose it over 10 years ago XD

same here. XD

back in club penguin days i got random people asking me to be their BF before i told them i am actually a girl. XD

btw I heard from a friend that she added her eggs in valleysherwood for a full 5 seconds before it gained like 63 views? so there's a viewbomber on the loose. Be careful everyone! 

Huh, I didn't know some browsers showed the egg codes in the corner when you hover over eggs in the cave. I suppose either Safari doesn't do this, or I just don't know where to look.

I was able to get 6 eggs around 1:20am and I was using my cell phone. It is possible!

The lag seems to have improved a bit since then, too.

BOO!!

It needed to be said.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!

Don't let the pranks of ghosts and ghoulies ruin your fun.