TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

i thought it might just be a top of the hour thing, but the X:05 refresh came around and...still no eggs

No eggs on the :00 or the :05 drops?

Also none on the :10?

Edited by muttduck

it would also be nice if they actually dropped. LOL  none at 1 and none and 1:05

TJ fixing something, perhaps? Either that or something's broken. 

I'll wait for the next one but then after that I'm just going to head to bed and check things out in the morning, lol. 

No eggs on the :00 or :05 drops. :blink: Guess I'm done hunting for now, was hoping to get more on the hour.

Now its so broken me and a friend haven't even seen an hour drop. Lovely. Yep I'm done with DC for Halloween. No time to refresh an obviously broken game. I'll have more luck getting the items on my HALF broken Syrnia game -.-

I'm gonna head to bed and catch more tomorrow morning. Night all! Good hunting to those that stay up. 

I've been getting error messages & now the eggs stopped dropping. It's annoying as I haven't been able to catch anything except for the afore mentioned error messages. XD

Those eggs look amazing, I'm excited to see what they turn into. I'll have to wait for the lag to clear up - I can't even get the AP to refresh right now xD

Maybe I'll wander away for a few hours. I need to wait for more kill slots for zombie attempts, anyway. 

I was scrolling through the biomes and accidentally clicked the Halloween one, got excited that eggs were there... narrowly avoided clicking on one!

I'm going to try again in the morning for new eggs. Good night and good luck all

5 minutes ago, skyprotecter said:

No eggs on the :00 or :05 drops. :blink: Guess I'm done hunting for now, was hoping to get more on the hour.

or :10.

1 minute ago, FLETCHBEEB said:

Oh lawd there's tha drop

still not any easier to grab any eggies though T_T 

God that's the worst lag I've seen in a long time. Gonna sit this one out and come back to hunt eggs in the morning. Hopefully it'll be easier then.

Looks like the Lagmonster has made a comeback. You need an Anti-Lag Monk to kill the darn thing...

lagging a ton and every egg i click gives me the "Another person may have grabbed it already" message DX

I think I broke my knuckle trying to keep CTRL pressed but finally I prevailed ...FINALLY. Thank you to the one who said to watch the code in the corner (I forgot who I'm sorry) I did that more and it helped.

Plus some of my issue was apparently having too many tabs on my own computer open *coughs*. Either that or enough people went to bed lol >.> Time to hide the babies for the day <.< (I got them all ...all 8. You have one less competitor to contend with folks!)