TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Anyone notice how the first egg, 'Eyee', only has 4 digits instead of the usual 5? The other three have 5.

Edited by Lord Voldemort

Got two eggs, will get a third tomorrow after my hatchlings grow up.
For me, they sort between Howler Drakes and Kovos Pygmys.

Also, current user count for me is 1604, but earlier was 1700+ :)

I managed to get 2 eggies before the lag.  Though still need to get some previous years treats!  Happy Hallows thx again TJ and DC staff.

Just now, Lord Voldemort said:

Anyone notice how the first egg, 'Eyee', only has 4 digits instead on the usual 5? The other three have 5.

Woah, totally didn't notice that. Codes haven't been 4-digits in so long, that's so weird.

This is impossible simply impossible. So far worst Halloween I've ever had on DC. I get ONE try before lag makes it take about 2 forking minutes to load by which time ALLLLLLLLLLLL the Halloween eggs have been snatched. Betting everyone who has had luck have high speed gaming computers not crappy little laptops like me.

1 minute ago, Lord Voldemort said:

Anyone notice how the first egg, 'Eyee', only has 4 digits instead of the usual 5? The other three have 5.

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Woah, totally didn't notice that. Codes haven't been 4-digits in so long, that's so weird.

This release is extra cool now. :D

1 minute ago, Vampyre said:

This is impossible simply impossible. So far worst Halloween I've ever had on DC. I get ONE try before lag makes it take about 2 forking minutes to load by which time ALLLLLLLLLLLL the Halloween eggs have been snatched. Betting everyone who has had luck have high speed gaming computers not crappy little laptops like me.

My computer is only able to run google chrome, minecraft, and medibang, so dont worry lmao.

Hey, is anyone *able* to pick up an egg in the AP right now? Seems like the same ones are just sitting there and I'm not able to actually grab any even when they are still there.

DUDE!!!!  I got one. And I have the slowest of internets (I be on a phone with no wifi). 

Edited by Library_gremlin

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Hey, is anyone *able* to pick up an egg in the AP right now? Seems like the same ones are just sitting there and I'm not able to actually grab any even when they are still there.

Yes, just tried it and got an egg.

Just tested, seems to be doing the same thing to me, too. Not sure if it's lag related or a separate error. 

It's not even rotating! A few minutes ago I grabbed something but right now I can't

4 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

I'm on an old, old desktop running Windows 7. I'm lucky pages load at all. I still managed to get 4. Use Ctrl +R for a fast...ish...refresh and keep your finger on the Ctrl key, so when you click your mouse it makes a new tab. I click Everytime I can see the egg code changes.

Well guess I won't be sleeping until November 1st...have halloween in 3 games to focus on. Was hoping I'd fill up fast by being awake now but guess not. Apparently this server doesn't have enough Ram or something to host the amount of folks that are on at the same time.

Between the eggs here and the lack of the rares on my other games....I'm getting a headache from feeling annoyed, panicked, and upset all at the same time.

I'm really hoping that my egg that is close to hatching hatches quickly (okay, it's 4 days and 13 hours, but I do have a red dragon that should be able to help out tomorrow), so I can grab at least one more. 

1 minute ago, RMMC said:

I'm on an old, old desktop running Windows 7. I'm lucky pages load at all. I still managed to get 4. Use Ctrl +R for a fast...ish...refresh and keep your finger on the Ctrl key, so when you click your mouse it makes a new tab. I click Everytime I can see the egg code changes.

I been doing that...takes almost 2 minutes to load the "You failed Haha" page. I literally had about 25 pages+ of missed catches open at the main drop...all different codes. I counted them.

4 minutes ago, RMMC said:

Use Ctrl +R for a fast...ish...refresh and keep your finger on the Ctrl key, so when you click your mouse it makes a new tab

.......... all these years and i never knew ctrl+r refreshed. 

I wish the best of luck to everybody in their egg-stealing endeavors. You got this. 🍀

1 minute ago, lexi_ said:

.......... all these years and i never knew ctrl+r refreshed. 

Or just F5

Is something wrong with the farm? Ive only gained ONE energy in the last 30 minutes

Just now, Kegluneq said:

Or just F5

that's what ive been using. but the ctrl+r is so much more handy for the reason mentioned in what i quoted :P 

@RMMC This is much worse than the usual lag. You must be in an area that is not affected by it. It’s at least two minutes of waiting to get into a biome, and then another minute or so waiting for one refresh.  Also, tombstones.

Lol, looks like a few hundred people have given up for the night, if the 'users online' number is anywhere near accurate. I'll be watching Disney+ and hoping things will calm down in a couple hours. 

Just now, lexi_ said:

that's what ive been using. but the ctrl+r is so much more handy for the reason mentioned in what i quoted :P 

And nowadays I just Ctrl + R because F5 in this laptop pauses music xD