TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

If you messed up that badly, only TJ can help. Unless coins are regenerated overnight.

31 minutes ago, orphaned said:

can anyone help now ?

I am still stuck and can do nothing    ...   0 coins  100 energy  0  level   and still no badge

the best thing I can figure is that coins are needed

I have none however ...  is there a restart button  ??

you need coins to plant, plants give you money after they are ready and you harvest them.
if you have no plants, you'll need help from TJ for a restart.
if you do have plants, have you been watering them? they are needed to grow. after watering every small growth cycle, they will be harvestable with the sickle tool.
the hoe tool does not harvest, only destroys plants/ weeds. so if you planted, then used the hoe tool. you destroyed your crops.

@missy_

Can anyone assist me with the positions of these acorn squash? 

I don’t know which ones need to be removed so that the other ones can grow bigger. Not sure which spaces they need in order to grow.

I have six here, numbered. (whoops, forgot to number a very small one midscreen to the lower right.) Which ones are prevented from growing because spaces they need are being taken up by another plant or object?

413B38FA-F150-4C94-86B2-7F2D8C102AD9.thumb.jpeg.c4f5e94de07d6e03849379e9383b6456.jpeg

looks like the weeds are choking them. 1, 2, 5.
4 and 3 maybe okay as i think they only need to grow "down" or south-east wards.

i have squash that have 2 free spaces between everything but still say need space. but my front one is fine with 1 space and the one after the selected says need space despite 3 free ones below. so maybe the space thing is just a funky note?

Spoiler

ddhdhdr.png.39acc1ebb87b631c50ec98daceff19d0.png

Edited by reddof-f6

I do belive that the squash will need to have a 4x4 grid.  A 4x2 will let you grow the small ones.

It also seems like they just say it might need space even if you did give it enough space to grow.

27 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

I do belive that the squash will need to have a 4x4 grid.  A 4x2 will let you grow the small ones.

It also seems like they just say it might need space even if you did give it enough space to grow.

Thank you (and thank you, @reddof-f6). @Dinala1641882. I just removed squash plant #1 and #3. That should give them a 4 x 4 grid?

Are there size requirements for growing corn and pumpkin crops? I just leveled up and now have those as options.

ETA: Oooh, and Cabbage and Glowshrooms! Anyone know max grid size requirements for:

1. Corn

2. Pumpkin

3. Cabbage

4. Glowshrooms

Edited by missy_

I had two squash next to each other, harvested 1 for 7 coins and then the other one was able to grow bigger and now says harvestable for 14 coins. I wonder if squash just need more space between *each other*, though, because I still have a parsnip right on the other side of the squash that grew bigger.

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Thank you (and thank you, @reddof-f6). @Dinala1641882. I just removed squash plant #1 and #3. That should give them a 4 x 4 grid?

Are there size requirements for growing corn and pumpkin crops? I just leveled up and now have those as options.

yes that looks like it should be fine.

I haven't gotten to the level where you get those. I'm sort of going off of the unofficial wiki.

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I had two squash next to each other, harvested 1 for 7 coins and then the other one was able to grow bigger and now says harvestable for 14 coins. I wonder if squash just need more space between *each other*, though, because I still have a parsnip right on the other side of the squash that grew bigger.

Interesting! You had a parsnip that grew bigger than the normal parsnips that drop the seeds? Did it bring more profit when you harvested it? 🤩💰

2 hours ago, Dinala1641882 said:

yes that looks like it should be fine.

I haven't gotten to the level where you get those. I'm sort of going off of the unofficial wiki.

Thanks, it definitely helped. The moment I harvested those other two squash for seven coins, the remaining two squash immediately grew twice as large to take up four grid spaces.

Edited by missy_

I saw it in the comments earlier, but I was so happy to see my entry appear on the page

Spoiler

d49sur.png

Is the energy supposed to cap? I check in on a much longer than 10 minutes period and my energy has long since exceeded 10. After I went to sleep, it was at fifty....something. 

Just now, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Is the energy supposed to cap? I check in on a much longer than 10 minutes period and my energy has long since exceeded 10. After I went to sleep, it was at fifty....something. 

Wait no, it was definitely over 50, as I currently have 53 energy

49 minutes ago, Ravencloudcat said:

i'm really happy to see that my treat made it in!

Hide contents

1urxem8.gif

Oh, I just found that one. Neat

Really wish I knew about the squash space requirements before I planted them. That sort of info should be in the shop screen.

6 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Wait no, it was definitely over 50, as I currently have 53 energy

When I got on this morning, my energy was at a neat 100. Not sure if that is the cap, but if it is, it's a fair amount.

Assuming 1 energy per 5 minutes, it's around 8 hours 20 minutes of inactivity to gather that much energy. At level 10 or 11, the energy gained per 5 minute interval doubles (shown by posts on page 12), so it'd be 4 hour 10 minutes of inactivity to gather 100 energy. Pretty reasonable gain rate and plenty to manage your garden with!

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but what level do we have to be to get our badges? I just started playing.

Man, pitfires are hard to catch.  I need a second set of CBs so I can make Reborns/Exalteds. XD;

Also...anybody know how many tot's there are this year?  (answered, thanks!)

Edit:  Ooh...I just got a stardrop tot!

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but what level do we have to be to get our badges? I just started playing.

i got mine at lvl 1-2. i harvested a couple parsnips then. but for some its been appearing late.

@VioletWhirlwind

Man, pitfires are hard to catch.  I need a second set of CBs so I can make Reborns/Exalteds. XD;

Also...anybody know how many tot's there are this year?

same, i need for four to make breeding pairs of each agian.
and 50 TOT.

Edited by reddof-f6

Just now, reddof-f6 said:

i got mine at lvl 1-2. i harvested a couple parsnips then. but for some its been appearing late.

Thank you. I haven't been able to harvest yet. 

Yes! Collected all 50 ToT items. Now I can hopefully find ways to keep clearing out my field. If I wasn't always running out of energy so quickly.

WB

Holy fires of Vesuvius, the pitfires are hard to get. I'm surprised i got *one* by accident.

I've known for a few years now that holiday hunting would get harder as I hit my scroll goals with most older breeds... I only really need more Kohrakis and Pitfires at this point but they are so scarce in the AP (and finding messies of them is almost impossible). Most of the eggs on my scroll right now are older breeds for freezing. 

Cabbage crop says “ you could have a whole patch if you wanted,” so I gave one seed 12 grids.

Overkill? 😅

Came to cry over my poor parsnips. Accidentally used the hoe instead of sickle to harvest QAQ

Poor parsnips ;;
At least I've got other plants still growing
Looking forward to seeing what else I can grow