TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

8 hours ago, MissK. said:

I do wish we had an undo button, even just for one action...especially on mobile it is extremely hard sometimes to click the right thing. I accidentally got rid of a tombstone that I wanted to keep instead of the rock right next to it. Placing seeds down also sometimes goes a bit awry. I suppose I'll stick to only doing things on my computer, but some people play exclusively on mobile, so. 

Yeah! Accidentally planted two decoration pumpkins, now I'm out of money and seeds ... meh

19 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

@Duysterwald, @purplehaze see the post linked above from Caspod.

Also, thanks @Caspod for the preview! I am stoked to get there myself!

Very happy that it helped, @BringsTheSnow😊

I'm having a really hard time putting in fences with a touchscreen 😕

Well, because I didn't realize that the hoe tool was active, and not the harvest tool, I just destroyed all of the very first crops I planted.  I have no more coins to buy more.  I will be forever stuck at the lowest level, and no chance at all now to progress.  This was frustrating to say the least, and I'll get to stare at that stupid event icon on every single page for the next week knowing I can't do anything.  WTH were crops available to use the hoe on?  

44 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

When I look at your field, it looks like you have one seed that could grow.  4th row by the far tombstone. If you can grow and harvest it, you'll get coins.

Screenshot_20211026-074049_Chrome~2.jpg

thank you  thank you  thank you

looked so many times but saw nothing     phew

have now watered, thanks to you   ... wish me luck

Always been wanting to ask...what exactly determines when a Halloween trinket appears? Is it based off of a timer or is it purely rng?

9 minutes ago, thetadragon said:

Always been wanting to ask...what exactly determines when a Halloween trinket appears? Is it based off of a timer or is it purely rng?

It's on a timer. A random treat will appear every 5-10 minutes. It will remain active until you click it.

I've just figured out how to use the inspecting glass. I harvested too early this morning and by accident I've just caught a corn crop at the base of the stem and got information.   Sheesh - I really need things spelling out for me!

Forgive me if this has been answered, but does anyone know what the musical treat's song is? I used to be able to read music, but I've lost it. I loved all the treats this year!

5 minutes ago, Tetelestai said:

Forgive me if this has been answered, but does anyone know what the musical treat's song is? I used to be able to read music, but I've lost it. I loved all the treats this year!

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

does anyone know the level at which all the decorations are unlocked? I'm focusing on max levels before i start decorating

Is there a list somewhere about all the plant's grow stages and the max amount of gold they give?

1 minute ago, Idril said:

Is there a list somewhere about all the plant's grow stages and the max amount of gold they give?

on the dragcave wiki, in the recently released page

24 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

Aw, awesome! Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Indigo-Waters said:

on the dragcave wiki, in the recently released page

15 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Documentation's in progress on the wiki. See: Currently Being Released.

Ah, thank you. 🙂

Did the large fallen logs get removed from the event? I had a bunch that were being saved for decor and they all poofed on their own. 

3 minutes ago, Pasifeon said:

wdym that's not enough space ;_;

what do i do now they're not growing at all

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 12.37.51 AM.png

Fun fact: It will ALWAYS warn you that you "may need space to grow", even if you are already giving that plant enough space.

3 minutes ago, Hanelli said:

Wait, remind me again--Halloween eggs are also limited by total egg limits right?

you mean how many eggs your scroll can have at a time or holiday limits? holiday limits do not apply to halloween eggs. you can collect as many as you want.

3 minutes ago, Hanelli said:

Wait, remind me again--Halloween eggs are also limited by total egg limits right?

If you mean by the limit you can have on your scroll at one time, then yes. But there’s no limit to the total number of caveborn Halloweens you can collect in total, unlike the Christmas and Valentine eggs.