TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

4 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Is there any way to remove the rocks and tree stumps?

you unlock a pickaxe at lvl 10 and so far unknown for stump remover.

5 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

You can remove rocks/tombstones with a pickaxe once you get to level ten; for tree stumps/logs, I'm guessing there's another item somewhere around level twenty that will get rid of them since the pickaxe and hoe don't seem to work on them.

edit: reddof beat me to it XD

Edited by Myoukin

27 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Rocks can be removed with a pickaxe (level 10). No idea how to remove stumps.

~~~~~

Question:

I have this oddball squash that isn’t behaving like the other ones. All were planted at the same time. All have had the same amount of water. 

Three squashes in a row have enough room and they are growing fine. Another squash I planted in an area that I had previously successfully planted a squash, but this squash isn’t growing. I get the message that it “may need more room.“ Any ideas?

C7784EDB-9517-450A-A0D1-504A15FF1BB4.thumb.jpeg.07795c0adc56908f2fd1def68a6145dc.jpeg

Edited by missy_

4 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Rocks can be removed with a pickaxe (level 10). No idea how to remove stumps.

~~~~~

Question:

I have this oddball squash that isn’t behaving like the other ones.

Three squashes in a row have enough room and they are growing just fine. Another squash I planted in an area that I had previously planted a squash which grew successfully, but this squash isn’t growing. I get the message that it “may need more room.“ It has had just as much water as the other squashes. 

C7784EDB-9517-450A-A0D1-504A15FF1BB4.thumb.jpeg.07795c0adc56908f2fd1def68a6145dc.jpeg

i had a similar squash that i thought was stuck due to room space, but then it sprouted all of a sudden. despite being planted the same time as others that reached 2nd stage.
i guess if they have the room, but are "Cramped" by stuff near by, its stubborn to grow.

Thanks.

I don't seem to be doing well. I'm still on level 1 and parsnips are all that I can grow and they still aren't grown. XD

So the stumps, rocks, etc. are randomly generated? I like how they're positioned in my farm. What if I liked another user's stumps more than mine? =P

Anyway, should then I remove my squashes because they lack space? I've been waiting for a while and they're not growing.

ve8BwL6.png 

3 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

So the stumps, rocks, etc. are randomly generated? I like how they're positioned in my farm. What if I liked another user's stumps more than mine? =P

Anyway, should then I remove my squashes because they lack space? I've been waiting for a while and they're not growing.

ve8BwL6.png 

the squashes require 2 down spaces to grow, or 4 to grow even bigger.

Edited by reddof-f6

3 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

the squashes require 2 down spaces to grow, or 4 to grow even bigger.

I see, thanks! I'll re-plant them once I get more coins.

BTW, if someone runs out of coins and plants to harvest is game over?

I actually love my plot of land with the weeds and stuff (weeds can be flowers also, look at the blue ones!) so I don't think I'm going to plant anything.

1 minute ago, Kegluneq said:

BTW, if someone runs out of coins and plants to harvest is game over?

pretty much, some people are stuck and need TJ to step in and fix their game.

no coin = no plants = no coin to harvest for

Edited by reddof-f6

My main question is how long will this game be active? I spent most my money on squash but didn't realize how to plant them. I wanna keep playing..

Level 20 gives an axe for removing stumps.

As others have said, level 10 gives a pickaxe for removing rocks.

5 minutes ago, BirdSniff said:

My main question is how long will this game be active? I spent most my money on squash but didn't realize how to plant them. I wanna keep playing..

The original post said it will be active through November 1. Don't know if that means 00:00:01 November 1 (midnight Halloween) or until midnight the evening of November 1. "Through" usually means the latter.

If you planted your squash too close together, you can carefully use the hoe to remove some of the plants, giving the remaining ones room to grow. You'll lose the money you spent on those plants, but will still get money from harvesting the remainder.

Edited by Fyrebird

4 minutes ago, BirdSniff said:

till Halloween ends.

how much space do pumpkins need to grow bigger? i currently have mine harvestable for 4c in a 4x4 space, i was wondering if they'd grow more after watering or i should start pruning some.

48 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

I think if you remove the lowest two, the next ones up from those will grow fine. Then once you have harvested those two the ones above them should grow. So it will take a little longer to grow those, but you won't totally lose all you spent on them.

55 minutes ago, kzspot said:

I actually love my plot of land with the weeds and stuff (weeds can be flowers also, look at the blue ones!) so I don't think I'm going to plant anything.

If you want the badge so you can revist your garden after the holiday you'll need to grow and harvest something.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I think if you remove the lowest two, the next ones up from those will grow fine. Then once you have harvested those two the ones above them should grow. So it will take a little longer to grow those, but you won't totally lose all you spent on them.

I removed almost all of them and left just the one above the corner. It's seems to be growing now but "moved" one space to the left. I harvested the parsnips and planted more parsnips.

wzEMVfB.png

Been lagging this year, missed the start by a couple hours last night but was mostly unlocked for the start. Managed to catch 2 cb Pumpkins but I'm hoping I can get some of the cb Marrows I couldn't catch in 2010. Then, I'll start on all the other years I missed. Wish I had at least 100 egg slots right now! XD

Congrats to all the artists on the Halloween treats! You are all so amazingly talented! :wub:

7 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

Been lagging this year, missed the start by a couple hours last night but was mostly unlocked for the start. Managed to catch 2 cb Pumpkins but I'm hoping I can get some of the cb Marrows I couldn't catch in 2010. Then, I'll start on all the other years I missed. Wish I had at least 100 egg slots right now! XD

Congrats to all the artists on the Halloween treats! You are all so amazingly talented! :wub:

Dude i know that feeling.  havent caught any halloweens since 2016 and missed the cbs for the initial launces.  xD  
Gonna take a couple halloweens to catch up at this rate lol.

Just sent like 80-90 2G Omens to the AP.

It was fun! Spent the last hour or so opening tags for every Omen and picking their mates, and once I had them just clicked breed one after the other. I hope they take over the entire AP xD

*o*

eYsLd00.png

Edited by Kegluneq

Woke up with 100 replenished energy. Cleaned two rows, planted some corn and squash. Still have 36 energy left. It is both energy and money problem nowX)

How many treats are before the first 2013 banner? I have 8 . Are there more or have I collected everything available?

Edited by DarkellaLord

8 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Woke up with 100 replenished energy. Cleaned two rows, planted some corn and squash. Still have 36 energy left. It is both energy and money problem nowX)

How many treats are before the first 2013 banner? I have 8 . Are there more or have I collected everything available?

Someone posted this list in the ToT submissions thread:
Treat Count
2010 - 94
2011 - skipped
2012 - 59
2013 - 45
2014 - 43
2015 - 62
2016 - 54
2017 - 50
2018 - 49
2019 - 58