TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

27 minutes ago, BatPopsicle said:

I had two logs with glowing eyes and now they're gone. I'm only at level 8 and I don't have the axe, so I don't know how they could be missing. 😭

They were bugged and took up two spaces while being coded as taking up only one, leading to overlaps that interfered with crops. To remedy that they were removed.

2 hours ago, Quinney said:

How long does the squash take to get to 14 coins from planting please?

No one answered, but I roughly know now.

Another question I have is that I've just harvested my squash because it was ready.  Did I read to leave it longer for more coins?  Any help would be appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, Quinney said:

No one answered, but I roughly know now.

Another question I have is that I've just harvested my squash because it was ready.  Did I read to leave it longer for more coins?  Any help would be appreciated. 

14 coins is the maximum, the "leave it longer" probably referred to the fact that you can also harvest the second to last stage for half the coins.

1 minute ago, Munin said:

14 coins is the maximum, the "leave it longer" probably referred to the fact that you can also harvest the second to last stage for half the coins.

Thanks for answering.  I harvested straight away and got 7 coins.  Any idea how much longer to leave them to get 14 coins?

No idea sadly, I do not pay attention to times and just occassionally check back to see what I can do.

2 minutes ago, Munin said:

No idea sadly, I do not pay attention to times and just occassionally check back to see what I can do.

Okay, thanks anyway.

New developments at level 30 in photos described in the hidden bit.

Spoiler

At level 30, you can:

1. Get an eyestalk plant/crop for 10 coins (!)
  2. AAAAND... if you're sad you got rid of all your obstacles/weeds, you can buy some and put them back.  Which is pretty cool.

eye stalk.JPG

Inked30 shop obs_LI.jpg

Edited by Caspod

4 minutes ago, Maru-chan said:

So if I understand this correctly, corn and parsnips have only one harvestable phase? 

Parsnips have one harvestable phase, corn has two. :)

Edited by 0x08

4 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Aah, thanks a lot! Glad I waited for your answer instead of digging up my first-growth corn XD

Man. I seriously hope we get to play this again next year. One week ain't enough. :D 

I love this game! I am only at level 14 right now, but can't wait to move up! So much fun stuff to come.

Kudos to the artists who created all the plants and rocks and stumps and tombstones and everything. They are amazing!

I think this is my favorite Halloween so far! Now if I could just remember to collect the ToT items! XD

SO are Pitfires dropping less frequently? Because I do have troubles getting a CB pair. 😕

think there is a GLITCH ... am stuck with no coins but 100 energy bits   still on level 0 and no badge

only stones and stumps left ...  can do NOTHING    but view the field      PLEASE HELP

unable to show you  ( dang WINDOWS 10 ) but here is my scroll access https://dragcave.net/user/orphaned

Edited by orphaned

36 minutes ago, orphaned said:

think there is a GLITCH ... am stuck with no coins but 100 energy bits   still on level 0 and no badge

only stones and stumps left ...  can do NOTHING    but view the field      PLEASE HELP

unable to show you  ( dang WINDOWS 10 ) but here is my scroll access https://dragcave.net/user/orphaned

When I look at your field, it looks like you have one seed that could grow.  4th row by the far tombstone. If you can grow and harvest it, you'll get coins.

Screenshot_20211026-074049_Chrome~2.jpg

Edited by Dinala1641882

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

Gahh! Just dug up my 1st stage corn crop. Should have checked the forum first!

In other news, I took a screenshot of my happy-spooky farm before the corn and pumpkin harvest, if you want to check it out. :)

Screenshot_20211026-103510_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d309bc829ffe37874b5c5c52182b9a27.jpg

Edited by BringsTheSnow

36 minutes ago, orphaned said:

My best guess (since all the weeds are cleared out) is that you might have used the hoe on your growing crops and weeded your crops out by accident; from my understanding, TJ has to come in and fix the situation when people get soft-locked.

Edit: Didn't notice (what I'm assuming is a parsnip plant) on that fourth row; as Dinala said, focus on watering that and you can build your garden back up.

Edited by Myoukin

5 hours ago, missy_ said:

I would love an undo button. I got rid of some of my swampy portions and I wish I had them back. I’m also afraid of accidentally deleting something.

Same! :) Honestly, everything of the haunted farmland is so well-designed and spooky! :wub: I would love to keep a little bit of everything and be able to move them to certain parts of the field. For example, it would be neat if I could make a little graveyard out of all the tombstones. B) Fingers crossed that we'll be able to do stuff like that later on! :D

1 minute ago, Duysterwald said:

Same! :) Honestly, everything of the haunted farmland is so well-designed and spooky! :wub: I would love to keep a little bit of everything and be able to move them to certain parts of the field. For example, it would be neat if I could make a little graveyard out of all the tombstones. B) Fingers crossed that we'll be able to do stuff like that later on! :D

Iirc, someone said at level thirty-ish, we get the option to purchase obstacles (stumps, tombstones, etc.)

2 hours ago, Caspod said:

New developments at level 30 in photos described in the hidden bit.

Hide contents

At level 30, you can:

1. Get an eyestalk plant/crop for 10 coins (!)
  2. AAAAND... if you're sad you got rid of all your obstacles/weeds, you can buy some and put them back.  Which is pretty cool.

eye stalk.JPG

Inked30 shop obs_LI.jpg

12 minutes ago, Duysterwald said:

@Duysterwald, @purplehaze see the post linked above from Caspod.

Also, thanks @Caspod for the preview! I am stoked to get there myself!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Did someone say we could buy more tombstones at some level? I don't like where some of mine are and would like to get rid of them and replace them with new ones where I want them.

My corn is taking a long time to get to its second harvestable stage!

Thanks for the info @BringsTheSnow!

Edited by purplehaze

Ahhhh so close to 30! Can't wait to mess with the obstacles a bit. I wonder what the level cap is...

Edit: and just as I said that, one pumpkin became harvestable and I levelled up. Perfect!

Edited by MissK.

We could do with pictures of what our crops look like in various stages!