TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

4 minutes ago, Ponystar17 said:

I've had some odd behaviour with the parsnips - I planted mine at the start of the event, watered them, and went to sleep.  When I woke up, they'd progressed one stage - I watered them again, and they went to the next stage almost immediately (less than five minutes).  30 minutes seems like a reasonable estimate for how long they normally take, though.

I was gonna say, I remember my parsnips last night going from seed to sprout in around 5-6 minutes, but the other stages seemed to take longer and i didn't keep on top of timing them 😅

27 minutes ago, calona said:

Oh, I unlocked the pickaxe for rocks ! I'm at level 10, but maybe it was before that, I harvested too quickly !

No, it wasn't before that. :) I'm currently on level 9 and the pick-axe is not showing for me. Looking forward to reaching level 10 soon! ^_^

how can i tell if my parsnips are watered? two of them say they've been watered, they all look the same, but the other six don't show a message. If i try to water them, i don't have enough energy

Just now, Aniia said:

how can i tell if my parsnips are watered? two of them say they've been watered, they all look the same, but the other six don't show a message. If i try to water them, i don't have enough energy

Use the magnifying glass on your parsnips. It will inform you of their status. :)

Tap the magnifying glass tool to go into “info mode”. You can tap an item and see it’s name and watering status. And it seems to be a bit finniky and doesn’t want to work when you only have one energy, but if you have 2+ things that can be interacted with with your current tool are brighter

50 minutes ago, calona said:

Oh, I unlocked the pickaxe for rocks ! I'm at level 10, but maybe it was before that, I harvested too quickly !

Yay, that's good to know and answers one of my concerns about the game. :)

Still disappointed at the slowness of energy buildup, though. I love gardening games (I'm usually the farmer in my Minecraft worlds, especially with farming mods), but for an event that will only last a week, it feels very slow progress-wise to me.

42 minutes ago, Zephrana said:

Glad to see my little guy made it in! Untitled_Artwork.png

My second treat! It's lovely!

2 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

Yay, that's good to know and answers one of my concerns about the game. :)

Still disappointed at the slowness of energy buildup, though. I love gardening games (I'm usually the farmer in my Minecraft worlds, especially with farming mods), but for an event that will only last a week, it feels very slow progress-wise to me.

Happy to help, I didn't remove a lot of weeds in order to focus on leveling up, so I'm happy to share since I saw those concerns !
Yeah I feel frustated by the energy buildup too, hopefully after a night of inactivity there will be lots of energy to use ! 😄

I've just decided to focus on treats. Energy will build up.I understand that a lot of people would love to finish early. And I hope you all will=)

This one is also extremely pretty=3

Screenshot.png

OH ! I think there is a ray of hope for the energy ! 🥰

I'm at level 11 now, and I just saw my energy switching from 10 to 12.

So, I'm waiting 5 minutes to confirm, and now my energy is at 14, so I assume that arriving to level 11 (or 10, I wasn't paying attention, sorry !) doubles the energy received every five minute ?

My favorite treat yet!

Screenshot_20211025-145028_Chrome.jpg.d2a527d0e0ea13d8e577f9840586482f.jpg

I just got a Stardrop! (now if only that increased your energy pool for farming...)

(Dang, wish I'd gotten here earlier.) Anyone figure out how often the treats appear?

Also, wasn't there a place we could go to see which of the Halloween dragons we have or haven't gotten or was that just for Valentine's Day?

Edited by Queenofdragons6

So, apparently the badge is on level 10?I think I've just got mine. Maybe it happened earlier ,but I haven't noticedX)

Which badge are we talking about? :o I got the pumpkin flower at level 2.

Very interesting. I didn’t notice when I got my badge, harvested first batch of plant and brought me to lv 6, and saw the badge…

1 hour ago, calona said:

Ooh excellent, do you have to buy it or is it just added to your tools automatically?

how long does it take for parsnips to grow?  it says they grow fast put it feels like its taking forever.  :c  I assumed fast meant like 5-10 minutes.

Just now, MissK. said:

Ooh excellent, do you have to buy it or is it just added to your tools automatically?

Just added ! 😃

Definitely agree with those that are saying the rate at which we gain energy is too low. Can anyone actually clear out those rocks and stumps? At first I thought I didn't have enough energy to clear them but I woke up with 100 and still couldn't 

Just now, Chaos Rider said:

Definitely agree with those that are saying the rate at which we gain energy is too low. Can anyone actually clear out those rocks and stumps? At first I thought I didn't have enough energy to clear them but I woke up with 100 and still couldn't 

For me (I would love to know if someone else is experiencing this !), I gain 2 energy every 5 minutes since I got to level 10/11, so maybe it will increase in the future too ! 😊

4 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

How are you at level 10 already? My parsnips haven't even grown

Well, maybe because I'm from Europe and I started planting this morning, and it's 9PM for me now. 😅

Also, the first harvest of parsnip was enough to gain another type of seed, and this new type gave me lots of levels, so it's not so long ! 😊

Edited by calona