TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

2021-10-25.png

This year's event, Haunted Harvest, is all about farming. Plant crops, water them until they grow, and harvest them to earn coins to decorate your farm for all to see. The event will continue through November 1, but your farm will be visible even after the end.
Trick or Treat
As in past years, we've come up with a number of treats (and a few tricks) for you to gather. You'll find them hidden throughout the site--just click on it to make it yours. You've got all week to collect the 50 treats. As with last year, all old treats can be gathered once you've collected all of this year's treats. Happy hunting!
Halloween Dragon Breeding
Halloween dragons from previous years are breedable until November 1. New event dragons won't be able to breed until next year.
Last year's Halloween event biome has returned. Grab previous Halloween dragons directly from the cave, but only until the event is over. There's no limits here either, so catch them before they're gone.
A new dragon will be released on 10/31, and drop for 24 hours. After that, it's gone until next year.

Spooky! I should have plenty of time this year to get all of the treats easily, unless I forget.

Edited by Zinogre

W0000000t let's go!

Edit: I'm seeing "An error has occurred" when I try to enter the event.

Edited by wobster109

EXCITED!  But also alas, it seems not to be working yet.  Not that I was... er... sitting here refreshing the Cave page or anything... 

Very excited for this.

I really really wish this had started much earlier in the month. I'm back to work after a month away and I won't be able to keep up with my farming...

Edited by calenlass

Did anyone get the event separator bar? Or is it my connection that I can't see it?

Just now, Caspod said:

EXCITED!  But also alas, it seems not to be working yet.  Not that I was... er... sitting here refreshing the Cave page or anything... 

Not working for me either, "An error has occurred".

Oh yes. It is the first time I am so early. Happy spooky season on DC=3 Good luck with the collecting and breeding!=3

1 minute ago, Caspod said:

Eggs appear every 5 minutes for like 10 seconds on the Halloween page. Good luck in the AP page. XD